[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED COGAN EXPOSING SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: billy-corgan-head[1].jpg (195 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan-head[1].jpg
195 KB, 1600x900
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/20/billy-corgan-compares-social-justice-warriors-kkk
>“They’re Maoists. They have the Little Red Book in their hand. You’re not gonna get them back.” Corgan said. “The only thing that’s going to adjust their ideological fixation is reality.”
>Social justice warriors, according to Corgan, have “weaponized anti-free speech” and that this “horrified” him as an artist “because those people are gonna be coming for me. It may not be tomorrow, but it’s soon enough because I said the wrong thing on the wrong day.”
>Corgan said he remembered growing up in “a liberal Democratically leaning Chicago that was about tolerance”, and not “shut it down because it’s unpleasant”, citing a 1978 Klan march in the heavily Jewish neighborhood of Skokie, Illinois, near where he grew up.
>>
>>71734216
>inb4 grammar shills
*Corgan
>>
Well said

Based Billy
>>
>>71734811

This.
>>
>>71734216
I love Balley Cogan's band Teh Smushing Plimpkins
>>
>>71734216
Good thing he got off of Tumblr and social media when he had the chance.
>>
Didn't he date Tila Tequila?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SmOcvLBVoI
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 580x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 580x929
>>71734216
He has a whife/girlfriend AND bussy boyfriend.

SO IF THIS NIGGA
is saying GAS the SJW's

then you KNOW it's bad & EVERY1 else can FUCK OFF
>>
>>71735066
This album is one of the greatest albums ever, but Corgan is a fucking noodle and anyone listening to his opinions is retarded, even if they make sense.
>>
>>71734216
I remember him saying that he admired Trump awhile back
>>
>>71734216
Welp, there goes what was left of his career.

Thanks Billy for taking one for the team.
>>
>>71734216
I think Corgan's hard rock style may have saved his sanity and sharpened his mind a little.

You have to have a real grasp on realism to get into the harder sides of music (hard rock, metal, though it can get way out of touch too, underground rap even.)

The degenerate entertainment scene can only get to Miley Cyrus/Justin Bieber types because they have to be much faker on a regular basis or they lose their audience.

Corgan and hard rockers like him have to be much more realistic just to write music at all for their genera. Their following is likely to increase with more realistic/taboo lyrics.
>>
>>71734216

God bless Billy Corgan, too bad you were never able to save rock and roll.
>>
>citing a klan march in jew ghetto.
>klan not organized by Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason and jewish kabbalah, rabbinical-studies master
>>
Only white man has the intellectual capabilities and discernment to expose the Jew.

If the white man fails then humanity is fucked and cucked.
>>
>>71735066
needed this to get my noon going

cheers mate and hope you guys get out of the EU
>>
>>71735066

Smashing Pumpkins 90s era was some of the best shit, senpai - even their later albums were alright but nothing beats Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
>>
File: corgan_tweets.jpg (40 KB, 522x351) Image search: [Google]
corgan_tweets.jpg
40 KB, 522x351
Billy ripped a trap up. It built him some guitar pedals, gave them to him, and then started trying to get him to pay for them. He calls it "he/she" and just backs it the fuck off

I love BC. He's always been above the standard junkie, hippie rock stars. At the peak of grunge music he put together Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, pretty much the opposite of what was cool, just to piss off hipsters and fake rock stars that can't even play.

Billy is a real musician and a great American
>>
>>71735574
hello leaf, we just wanted you to know that your post caught our attention.
please delete it
>>
>>71735745
Mellon Collie fuckin sucks and I'll fight anyone who disagrees with me.
>>
I knew someone who auditioned as a drummer for smashing pumpkins. Said Corgan was a weirrrrrd dood. Very strange. Probably permatripping.
>>
>>71735357
In my country we have problem. And that problem is transport
>>
>>71736035
I used to know the guy who was in charge of the auditioning process. Said every drummer they rejected was pretty weird, even for the time. Probably gays
>>
>>71736034
Like all their albums ( maybe not gish) they had shitty, non-rock, gay songs. Mellon collie did have a couple food ones though: zero, bullet..., 1979, where boys fear..., etc. You can make a good compilation album from them but otherwise listening to a single album all the way through is borderline infuriating.
>>
>>71736034

>that flag

well I can't speak for anyone else, internet tough guy, but I'm fucking terrified
>>
>>71736266
Kinda like an American Radiohead only more dark. Also they probably are responsible for emos.
>>
>>71734216
He's right and SP is a decent 90s band.
>>
>>71736266
If Mellon Collie was condensed down to one disc it would have been excellent, but still not as good as Gish or Siamese Dream.

>>71736288
Ease up, Spaceboy, or I'll knock your gob out and break your bones.
>>
>>71736035
wow he went to an audition

he must have known him so fucking well, maybe even as well as the guy who served him at McDonalds once
>>
>>71736034
It's a good album but has a lot of filler, Siamese Dream is hands down the best from him though
>>
>>71735745
>Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
They should have just edited that down to 1 album. Some of the songs were not very good.
>also, Gish and Pisces Iscariot were fucking great too.
>>
>>71735515
>never able to save rock and roll.
He never wanted to save it
>Let me die for rock 'n roll
>Let me die to save my soul
>let me die
>Rock 'n roll
>>
>>71736340
>Also they probably are responsible for emos.

Emo is an offshoot of 80's hardcore punk, so no.
>>
>>71736340
>probably are responsible for emos
no that was The Smiths, The Cure, and Depeche Mode
>>
>>71736355
Until James and Darcy left that is.
>>
Corgan is based
https://bitchmedia.org/post/billy-corgan-decides-transphobia-is-the-only-way-to-get-attention
>>
>>71736427
>>71736266

I disagree. MCIS every song is great and it flows together nicely. It is massively long, and there are some less than exciting parts, but it's a journey. Even Siamese Dream has it's lulls and stuff, but it just makes the peaks that much better. I usually listen to one disc though, the blue one is the best.

I'm a fuckin fanboy though, so take that w a grain of salt. SP was my first love and I was like 13 or 14 when this shit was coming out
>>
>>71736881
>Until James and Darcy left that is.
I liked James, but I can't say Darcy mattered. Anybody can play simple bass.
>>
>>71736390
Every track on mellon collie is great
>>
>>71736414
You still listen to the guy talk to you. They give you instruction and get a feel for your playing. You telling me youve never had an initial impression of someone you have a small conversation with? You shitposting muslim.
>>
>>71736881
>Darcy

One of the biggest memes in 90s music
>>
>>71735986
LOL HE/SHE GOT BTFO.
>>
>>71737125
I'd hit it.
>>
Corgans got dank riffs 2bf.
>>
>citing a 1978 Klan march in the heavily Jewish neighborhood of Skokie, Illinois

Good research. The Skokie march was organized by the NSPA, not the Klan.

>modern journalism
>>
>>71736933
>but I can't say Darcy mattered. Anybody can play simple bass

Allegedly billy wrote and performed all her shit in the studio anyway. He was a perfectionist and she wasn't good enough.
>>
>>71736933
She had a good backing voice for Corgan. Like their song Mayonnaise for instance.
>>
>>71737365
Or rhinoceros...one of those
>>
File: 1425815892419.png (174 KB, 261x301) Image search: [Google]
1425815892419.png
174 KB, 261x301
>>71735986
>devi ever
>that stupid fucking trap who tried to get in GG's good graces at the beginning for monetary reasons but immediately flipped 180 when it wasn't happening
>>
>>71736355
I miss the 90s overall.

I didn't expect this amount of common sense from a musician though.
>>
I like his music but he's a bit of a bitch
>>
>>71738197
>publicly calling out sjws
>bit of a bitch
when's the last time you did that desu?
>>
>>71738326
Bitch
verb informal
make spitefully critical comments.

and SJWs are only an issue in your head
>>
He looks like Stefan Molyneux crossed with Karl Pilkington
>>
>>71734216
D A L E
>>
File: darcy2015.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
darcy2015.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
>>71737220

You sure about that?
>>
the same cunt who used emotional blackmail to try to make us feel sorry for junkies and degenerates?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3_0d01XbXg0
>>
>>71735313
This.
>>
>>71734216
>And I personally get mad and want to punch them in the nose.
Based corgan, thank you for this. Makes up for a lot. He is red pilled, on this at least, some of it.
>>
MR 3 0 5
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.