[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just hypothetically: if Europe would start another war, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 95596.jpg (77 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
95596.jpg
77 KB, 500x290
Just hypothetically: if Europe would start another war, would we win? Countries can't bomb the entire place with risk of nuclear warfare being used. (more powerful than before) and now that Europe is more united in what it believes and everybody hates Jewhole fucktard America anyway and will never support them will we have a shot? Shills not welcome. Only serious answers.
>>
>>71734071
Either Russia or NATO/EU wins it would harm us.
>>
>>71734071
What do you mean by "would WE"? Because I would definitely not give my life for Belgiumistan
>>
>>71734888
We are all fucking Europe senpai. If we don't work together we lose alone.
>>
White men in Europe are beyond cucked.

The world wars killed off all alpha white males so there is no hope.
>>
File: _59306324_nuclear_weapons_464.gif (22 KB, 304x205) Image search: [Google]
_59306324_nuclear_weapons_464.gif
22 KB, 304x205
>>71734071
>britian leaves eu
>eu falls into economic crises and falls apart
>former eu countries get cucked over by the nuclear wielding britain and france
>eastern europoors and possibly middle east become russian
>>
>>71734888
I assume your country is already destroyed judging by the fact your women eat German shit on camera and you are more than 75% atheist.

So yes, it is pointless for Czechia to fight in a war since it is already destroyed.
>>
>>71735009
You are correct: We are all in fucking Europe senpai.
However, in EU vocabulary "to work together" means "to lose independence and to follow government above your own government"
>>
>>71735177
Just look at America faggot. Atleast a lot of us fought back when they were invading. You? You fucking burned buildings and robbed stores to SUPPORT le new America. You guys are so cucked it's like you can't even see it anymore even if you were wearing cuckdetecting goggles. Maybe Trump wins and he'll support us and change the country for the better and I'd love America, but if he doesn't: bye bye America, nice knowing you yokels.
>>
>>71735399
But your government ISNT your government anymore anon. WHAT do you NOT get about that?
>>
>>71735302
Actually yeah this place went to hell decades ago.
>>
If there is to be war in western Europe it will be a civil war in certain countries where the ethnic tensions erupt into large scale open conflict.

Potentially wars of independence some decades down the line if the EU doesn't get dissolved.
>>
>>71735236
>getting cucked over by France
Are you even trying?
>>
>>71734071
Major war between states, especially between advanced post-industrial societies like in Europe, is just extremely unlikely.

The first reason is that, if a state faced a legitimate threat to existence, it or one of its allies will be able to use nuclear weapons to obliterate the enemy, and then you end up with a "mutually assured destruction" scenario.

Secondly, states are much more economically integrated with each other nowadays and this drastically reduces the incentive for war. Back in the early 20th century, European states were mercantilist, which as an economic model is a zero-sum game: one country's loss is another country's gain, so going to war made sense as a way to reap economic gains. Now, in an economically integrated EU, one country's loss is also a net loss for all other countries. This is another reason why going to war is not a logical means of achieving anything.

Count your blessings that there is not another catastrophic war on the horizon.
>>
>>71735399
its going to happen anyway, your grandchildren are ither going to be niggers, chinks or germans. those are you options
>>
>>71735483
I get it, was just saying that I (me, myself) piss on whole EU, the Lisboa, Maastricht, Amsterdam etc. treaties
>>
File: aidf67.jpg (257 KB, 613x762) Image search: [Google]
aidf67.jpg
257 KB, 613x762
I'm ready to fight against non-Aryan Anglo subhumans
>>
>>71735417

We don't have Muslims raping and defiling our women and children.

And your women even give roses to those who enrich "rape" them.
>>
>mfw should a Euro war happen, if Obama or Hillary is in office, America will support the bullshit globalist side

I fucking refuse to support such a war and most people I know would feel the same
>>
>>71736051
No, we just have niggers raping and killing our women. Same shit really.
>>
File: 946525.png (42 KB, 287x180) Image search: [Google]
946525.png
42 KB, 287x180
>>71735794
What a load of nonsense. Are you even trying? Right, they are gonna bomb Belgium and accidently take other countries with them and get bombed themselves by various pissed of countries durr. Didn't I mention in my op that America is never gonna use nuclear warfare at the risk of an all out nuclear war? I told you shills not welcome.
>>
>>71734071
>and now that Europe is more united in what it believes

Muslim dick in European women = good?
>>
>>71734071
>and everybody hates Jewhole fucktard America

Lol. Most people would rather live in America than Belgium
>>
>>71734071
Who is this hypothetical war against? It would depend on who you were fighting. If it were Russia, then you would need our help. But if it were Africa or ME then I'd say you can handle it.
>>
>>71736373
Oh, also, you think Hitler belonged to the German government? If it'll happen it's the people. All that aside from the fact that it was a hypothetical question not if it's POSSIBLE for war to break out, but alright. I don't know why I respond to shills though.
>>
>>71736606
I agree with Sven, for once.
>>
>>71736728
Yes but my point stays. Belgiums are actually pretty racist for that matter so we got that going. If Trump wins and he isn't just a Jewish trick than I welcome America into my hearth.
>>
>>71736842
Belgians*
>>
File: EU Uprising.png (477 KB, 1123x552) Image search: [Google]
EU Uprising.png
477 KB, 1123x552
the next war will be the european race war
>>
>>71736842
america is actually not that great. i grew up in an upper middle class midwestern suburb and life here is certainly better. the 90s were objectively great but that time is long gone and its only a facade at this point
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 372x135) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 372x135
RAAAAAAAAAACE WAAAAR
>>
>>71736842
desu no one gives a shit what you think
>>
File: 584625.jpg (13 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
584625.jpg
13 KB, 219x230
>>71737105
Sweden pretending to care for Mudslimes. Nice try little buddy.
>>
>>71734071

With ease.
>>
File: b2b.jpg (79 KB, 720x671) Image search: [Google]
b2b.jpg
79 KB, 720x671
>if Europe would start another war, would we win

pic related

Bow down to your king motherfuckers
>>
>>71738226
>>71738226
Russia's flag has changed it seems.
>>
>>71738226
>he thinks he won ww1
>he forgot the russians beat hitler

lol
>>
pax americana bitches

US would BTFO of you niggers in a day using just the navy
>>
>>71734071
>Europe
>not sucking BAC (BIG American COCK)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.