[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: I love faggots raping my children in bathrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1460448824173.jpg (100 KB, 625x1009) Image search: [Google]
1460448824173.jpg
100 KB, 625x1009
Pathetic

>I support the pro child rape by homos candidate, Donald Trump

is that egg on your face /pol or tranny semen?
>>
>>71733732
Fear mongering: The Post
>>
>>71733732
why does reddit get mad when trump is nice to trannies?
>>
>>71733846
http://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

>gays report being the victims of sexual violence or rape above 50%

>wanting your daughter in there with these fucking sickos
>>
>>71734023
I'm really happy to see /pol/ and the alt-right adopt a pro-trans attitude DESU.

Reddit is full of racist liberals that don't like trannies.
>>
>>71734023
Because ot denies them a talking point and they have to edit their premade propoganda images.
>>
File: spudermin.jpg (65 KB, 692x461) Image search: [Google]
spudermin.jpg
65 KB, 692x461
>>71733732
Agree with Trump on:

Guns
Immigration
Trade
Military
Vets
WALL!
Terrorism
Muslims ( same as above really)
Jobs
Foreign policy
NATO

Disagree with Trump on:
Fringe issue about bathrooms

Guess I am a cruzmissle on this one

FUCK OFF RETARD STOP MAKING THESE THREADS STUPID NIGGER
>>
File: CM2VXgxUsAAuQr8.png (84 KB, 264x281) Image search: [Google]
CM2VXgxUsAAuQr8.png
84 KB, 264x281
>>71733732
>>71734041
>using public bathroom
>>
>>71734117
and he ain't even pro-trans he's pro-fuckoff-with-these-garbage-issues
>>
>>71734041
>gay men
>raping girls

Now, I ain't one of them fancy New Yark mafematishins, but somethin' ain't addin' up here.
>>
>>71733732
>only men or gay men or transmen can be pedophiles

>women cannot.
>>
No use.
Deluded Trumpcucks will defend anything he says or does.
>>
>>71734117
those are all cruz positions, minus the sucking tranny dick in a central park bathroom.
>>
What are you gonna do, though? You can't have a genital inspection for everyone who uses the public restroom, so if someone's cross dressing, there's no way to stop them. Odds are pretty good, too, that someone who wants to molest children in public bathrooms isn't going to be stopped by social etiquette, y'know?
> man I sure could go for some little girl raping, it's a damn shame that there's no way for me to get into the girl's bathroom
It's the same as the argument for gun control, but it's like bathroom control. Keeping the nonraper trannies out won't keep the raper trannies.
>>
>>71734272

This. Just accept that there a cult on /pol/ right now --likely from reddit, that will perform any type of mental acrobatics to make Trump sound right. They're a deluded lot, but hopefully they'll be gone after the election. In the meantime just call them out on their bullshit.
>>
Is there some kind of force-field preventing hetero non-tranny males from entering and hiding in a women's bathroom?
>>
File: 1292684687641.gif (2 MB, 212x223) Image search: [Google]
1292684687641.gif
2 MB, 212x223
>>71733732

Now wait just a minute. I dont like it either.

But why exactly would a homosexual male want to molest little girls (or even women, for that matter).

I guess you could make the argument for adult gay males in male bathrooms.

Theres a lot of reasons to want to push back on trannies in womens bathrooms, but I cant see that. If it would be anyone, it would be straight men pretending to be women, which seems a bit of a stretch since I cant imagine most men being that desperate.

Either way, I dont think government should be in the business of making law about where anyone can piss. Its the sort of thing people should be able to rely on common sense.

You all realize that if feminism is a way for ugly women to get jobs, these bathroom bills are a way to get non-passing trannies out into the public. Like many gender issues, this really only serves people who aren't getting laid.

Personally, I have trouble caring, its so rare, though I dont want to promote it. I would ask what the hell they have been doing up to now to take a leak and why its suddenly *now* an issue.

I think family or youth areas should be excluded just on general taste, and I dont see a logical argument against providing unisex restrooms where possible

Its one of those things that has to have a premise of civilization. In white areas, I cant see it as that much of a problem, especially in cities.

But its not going to fly in places where the only thing holding civilization together is daily arrests by cops to push back on savages.

Its not entirely dissimilar to why we can't have nude beaches in public in the US. You can have open-tittied young white women allowed in the same space as feral negros and not expect constant problems.

Ultimately, I cant even believe we are discussing where men in dresses should piss in the middle of a presidential campaign. I wish cartographers would update world maps so I could find out just wtf country I'm voting it, cuz I dont recognize this place at all
>>
I like this though. I think everyone deserves respect.
>>
>>71734132
this tbqhfam
>>
I've always accepted Transsexuals, even let a couple of them fuck me and vice versa. I'm glad the God Emperor supports equality.

Just give it up Cruzfags, were never going to abandon our Daddy.
>>
>>71736245

I think I'm coming onboard the tran-train.
>>
>>71735758
Sauce?
>>
Agree with Trump on:

Guns
Immigration
Trade
Military
Vets
WALL!
Terrorism
Muslims ( same as above really)
Jobs
Foreign policy
NATO

Disagree with Trump on:
Fringe issue about bathrooms

Guess I am a cruzmissle on this one

FUCK OFF RETARD STOP MAKING THESE THREADS STUPID NIGGER FAGGOT
>>
>>71733732
I don't see why it would matter as long as people pass as whatever gender they're going to use the restroom for. I doubt creepy child molestors have the skills needed to cake on enough make up and put on a wig properly to spy on little girls in the restroom.
>>
File: mexican trump.jpg (99 KB, 630x302) Image search: [Google]
mexican trump.jpg
99 KB, 630x302
>>71733732
he looks like juanga KEK
>>
>>71733732
Wouldn't homos rape kids in the men's bathroom?

Your post makes no sense
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.