[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people get money for having children again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 624x351
why do people get money for having children again?
>>
>>71732009
Children potentially survive long enough to pay taxes
>>
>>71732009
Because it's easier to throw money at a person and hope they'll use it to feed their kids than it is to introduce to society the idea of encouraging them to get their tubes tied.
>>
>>71732102
Fpbp
>>
File: brazil.jpg (98 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
98 KB, 1000x666
>>71732009
In theory the money is for the children rather than for the mother but there's no practical way of giving the money directly to children so it has to go through the mother, who skims a large amount off the top. This is one of the reasons why it's actually good to have free breakfast and lunch programs in schools. It's a way of giving the support directly to the child without mammy taking a cut.

As to why we want to support children from shit tier parents, you only need to go to a third world nation to understand why. Shitty people will fuck and pump out kids regardless of if they can support them. Without society stepping in to support them you end up with shit like the child gangs in the favelas of Brazil or even worse.
>>
>>71732009
People should actually get some sort of an atta boy for having kids. For instance, we receive child tax benefits for every child we have and my wife and I work.

This is to help offset the absurd cost of living in the West and to help combat low birth rates.

Giving these benefits to jobless bums seems counter productive, but who wants third world Islamic immigration?
>>
>>71732305
I agree, and think we should do more like this, less welfare more daycare coupons, WIC, job search helpers, tax breaks for poor(if your poor enough you may get cash back at the end of the year for working for 3/4 of the year, military service erases non violent criminal records, etc.
>>
To bribe them to feed their own damn kids. Starving children is unsightly.
>>
>>71732009
Because communism
>>
>>71732102
5/10

Black people don't pay taxes.
>>
to keep the proles that shit out 4 kids happy. Who wouldn't be ecstatic to get nearly $10k annually for free?
>>
>>71732009
keep welfare but pay niggers for not having kids. Every kid cuts your welfare benefits in half.
>>
>>71734293
but they do vote democrat.
>>
>>71732009
Farming. Children are tax payers in 16 years.
>>
>>71732009

>no human being is illegitimate
>>
>>71732009

Why is that dude wearing a dress?
>>
>>71732009
The basic idea isn't a bad one. If you encourage people to have children by aiding them, they might actually breed the next generation instead of, well, not doing so.
The game got rigged once the niggers, spics and white trash of this world felt entitled to the money, as if it's some kind of salary. They don't see it as aid towards their children, they use it for their own gains. The same goes for any kind of governmental aid.
You can't play a game if the players are too lazy to read the manual.
>>
>>71734547
Or the next generation of dindus, raping, stealing and murdering.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.