[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They targeted gamers. Gamers. We're a group of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1445635665528.jpg (43 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445635665528.jpg
43 KB, 480x640
They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
>>
>>71731355
As fedora as that is, it's still reasonably true.
>>
File: 1457045640377.jpg (96 KB, 804x1065) Image search: [Google]
1457045640377.jpg
96 KB, 804x1065
This is seriously the cringiest rant I've ever read.
>>
>>71732062
>performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks
>this is true

Pick one
>>
>>71731355
nice copypasta
>>
>We

Don't lump me in with you, Nerd.
>>
>>71731355
Go back to your board Captain Autistic
>>
>>71731355
I have to agree with >>71732808
I have not played a single video game that has proven to be as mentally challenging as some of the exams I've had in the university. Studying > games
>>
>>71732977
It's not copypasta. Some bitch said it in a vlog video or something. Well I guess it's copypasta now. Either way... really gay thread
>>
>>71731355
go back to your containment board /v/irgin
>>
No, anonymous, they targeted the group with a stereotype worse than a hairy, half bald dyke: a smelly fat gamer who's idea of competitive is crude insults. They also targeted the professional career path that had a similar stereotype for hygiene plus extreme social skills issues. I doubt it was even their intent that both groups are connected. Both groups are obviously innocuous, that's not why they're targeted. Women just hate them. That's all. They are the result of bigotry. How do you expect me to explain disgust?
>>
>>71731355
It absolutely true though that the Jews want to have full control over our minds. They add homosexuality, diversity, anti-white elements into the game, because there should be no place where we are free and can do whatever we want. No escape, not even a virtual escape free of political correct anti-white bullshit.
>>
>>71731355

I know right it's like they don't even realize how marginalized gamers are.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (29 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
29 KB, 330x250
>>71731355
Or maybe you should just wake up to the real world and stop demeaning women and (sexual-) minorities for wanting to play and be represented in games.
>>
>challange
>>
Videogames are honestly the most degenerate hobby. No skills are picked up from playing video games, and the medium has an absolutely bottom tier level of entry. No self-respecting man should be playing video games past the age of 17
>>
File: 1434929047526.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
1434929047526.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>>71731355
Well said sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
I tip in your direction.
*tip*
>>
Someone please post this on NeoGAF
>>
File: panamatip.jpg (16 KB, 347x320) Image search: [Google]
panamatip.jpg
16 KB, 347x320
>>71736436

its funny that fatties mock this kind of speak, when its actually the customary way for americans to speak
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3h-fzjxjQ

ah yeah vidya!
>>
Fucking /pol/ gold right here
>>
>>71736296
This. I'm 26 and I've wasted too much of my life playing video games. It's just to brainwash and control us. People who go out and work for a living face far more mentally demanding challenges every day. Why? Because performing well at work is far more critical and can have far more detrimental consequences than a fucking video game. We can never fight degeneracy playing video games.
>>
>>71733944
World of Warcraft awaits you. Private servers that is, not that retail facebook tier game shit
>>
>>71739524
Is vanilla emu private servers still a thing?
>>
>>71737669

Wtf are you on about? I play vidya, have a solid career as an engineer, my own apartment, girlfriend. Video games are great to unwind after a hard days work, the problem is if you dedicate entire fucking days to it.
>>
>>71731355
>hardest, most mentally demanding tasks
Wew fucking lad, come back after you actually program the games you play, or design the hardware on which you play them, or research new manufacturing techniques.
>>
>>71739747
I'm sure you could find a different hobby to spend your time that would be more beneficial to yourself and society.
>>
This pasta is ripe.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.