[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any black friends /pol/? If so, what are they like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Do you have any black friends /pol/?

If so, what are they like?
Are they completely nigger-tier?
>>
Niggers are friends of human beings just like domestic dogs and cats
>>
>>71731211

I have a mudslime friend in you, does that count?
>>
>>71731277
hello bo-rato
>>
I've only ever met one black guy and that was at uni, he seemed bro tier tho.
>>
I had a black friend in sixth form, he fell behind a year.
says it all.
>>
Never saw a nigger IRL.
>>
I'd only befriend a rich black person. Never hang out with poor blacks. They'll rob and kill you.
>>
File: sixty two.jpg (23 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
sixty two.jpg
23 KB, 248x300
>>71731286
>>
>>71731211
Yes, but they're not niggers.

Black man =/= nigger. Nigger is a cultural description, it just so happens that most niggers happen to be black. Know the difference.
>>
>>71731211
I've got better than that. I've got mixed race cousins. Most are pretty cool, though one did move to Detroit and become stereotypical. She's always been very nice to me, but according to her siblings, she's not somebody you want in your life.

The rest are all great to hang out with though.
>>
>>71731211
Yes. i always make fun of them for being niggers. but they understand is only a joke and dont chimpout
>>
i'm black

ask me anything
>>
>>71731211
I interacts with some, they can act OK, but they will never be considered a "friend" by a respectable person.
>>
>>71731654
Asuka or Rei?
>>
I have 2. One is half and the other is 1/4. Neither are nigs. The 1/4 one actually doesn't consider himself black and will get mad if you say he is.
>>
>>71731654
Why aren't you black
>>
>>71731211
The only black people I've been friends with were adopted by republican Christian white parents so they turned out perfect lmao
>>
>>71731367
>bro
>tho
Why wasn't this filtered with the other nigger babble.
>>
>>71731470
fuck off reddit
>>
>>71731719
asuka

>>71731762
im 100% black, senpai
>>
File: 1461105694719.png (112 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1461105694719.png
112 KB, 403x403
>>71731211
Now that I think about it, I don't.
>>
>>71731211
Yes but he is straight out of Africa, much better then the American degenerate would be slaves.
>>
>>71731885
Booboo shoobaba daboodoo?
>>
>>71731885
Shinobu or Mayoi
>>
Obviously not all blacks are profoundly ignorant. The problem is that even among the smart ones, the vast majority of them hold deeply rooted insecurities that prevent you from establishing close personal bonds the same way you would be able to with someone of your own race. And this is true for everyone (even whites now that we have white guilt), but in the case of blacks they always end up making everything a personal affront.

The few blacks I have been good friends with (meaning more than just acquaintances) have somehow been able to more or less entirely let go of these insecurities. They know damn well why their ancestors were brought to the new world and why they were slaves until it was literally outlawed. They have somehow been able to detach themselves from ego, which is very rare among people of any race, and as such take no bullshit from anyone.
>>
>>71731211
I have a gay black friend. He's 75% nigger tier. Been arrested multiple times, complains on social media about hating life, believes trayvon and michael brown dindu nuffin,

He gets a 25% off cause he's a hard worker and has had multiple jobs despite being a general fuck up in other areas.
>>
>>71731459
I envy Russians
>>
No
I have never seen nigga
>>
>>71731211
I have a couple black friends, but they are mainly work friends but we do talk about stuff from time to time. One of them wants segregation for blacks very much. He wants black owned businesses in black communities with black police officers and politicians. I don't see a problem with this at all, and we agree that we should both do more to look after our own people. There is no animosity between us, we see things eye to eye on many topics. I've been slowly dropping "red pills" on him, like the jews being the merchants and owning ships during the slave trade, whites being slaves on the barbary coast and democrats being secret racists that want the blacks on their side only for their votes. He's been receptive to all these things thus far.

Another black guy I work with is pretty friendly, we always talk about mundane shit and it never goes past that, but that's fine.

The rest of the blacks I work with are nigger tier and can't keep up in any intellectual sense, so I don't even bother.

This is a part time job by the way for me, most people are full timers.
>>
>>71732020
???

>>71732030
shinobu
>>
>>71731211
Yes. They seem pretty chill while most of my friends are either spics or rednecks
>>
>>71732037
>being friends with such a person
>>
>>71731211
We're not still in touch, but I've had 3 black friends in college and they were all "white acting."

One time, one of these friends (a girl) was visited by her family and I was shocked to discover they were full nigger tier. I find it impossible to talk to really stereotypically black people. I don't understand how it's possible for a girl to emerge from a family like that talking like a stereotypical white valley girl.
>>
>>71731960
Educated Africans who manage to legally immigrate over here tend to be pretty fucking based. But then again, I would want out of Africa too as soon as I realized that it could not be fixed.
>>
>>71731211
I know 2 who are pretty much Europeans with black skin

wish they were fucking ooga booga tier desu, kicking them all out would be easier
>>
He's gay and he's a Bernie supporter.

But weve been friends for 10 years now and he always has my back (as I do his), so whatever. I wouldn't call him a nigger so much as a white beta trapped in a black body.
>>
Yes, he is the typical loud obnoxious nignog you'd expect. He's fully aware of it and doesn't care, and I constantly make racist remarks when I'm around him. He's pretty cool about it.
>>
i had one, but since i left school i don't speak with anyone anymore
people called us chris and greg by our backs, i didn't knew until i finished it kek. I got in some physical fights with him, one even inside his home. he was always testing new fighting karate whatever attacks on people and on me
>>
>>71732099
I and I bes tyna speek liek da nigga boy yah? Badaboodoo bix nood finna t b h f a m nuggggguhh?!?
>>
Friends with niggers?!?
Only faggot SJW hipsters think it's cool to hang with niggers.
AVOID THE GROID!
>>
>>71731211
I had a close black acquaintance but he moved away. I live in the south and he was more redneck than most white rednecks I know. His ringtone was "she thinks my tractors sexy"
>>
>>71731211
I had 1 but he was nigger tier most of the time , was a leech if thats considered nigger tier so i had to tell him to piss off.
>>
I have plenty of experience with black people from growing up around them. Not all of them are the kinds that /pol/ likes to talk about, though a fair number of them are.

I've got a few black friends who are pretty intelligent, stay out of trouble, speak reasonably good English (still some ebonics mixed in), work, etc. Swell people, honest and generous.

I'd say more black people fall into the following category: they're not bad people, but they're lazy and some are prone to committing various petty crimes (drugs, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, larceny, etc). They tend to either work menial, temporary jobs or not work at all; a lot of them sell drugs. They're not unpleasant people to be around but they're going nowhere in life and it shows.

Then on the bottom are the "nigger-tier" ones. They sell drugs, rob, and steal for a living. Many of them will steal literally anything worth stealing if they are presented with the opportunity. If you try to associate with them, they'll be constantly lying to you and playing games with you, usually with a profit motive. They get into fights all the time over stupid bullshit; especially when gang membership is a factor, this contributes significantly to the high black homicide rate. Most of them aren't really inherently evil people, but they're extremely stupid, unreasonable, violent, and disloyal as fuck and you really shouldn't want to have anything to do with them.

I can usually tell which of these categories a black person falls into just by looking at them.
>>
He's a nice dude, hard working and actually well mannered considering he sells weed

I also have black cousins, one is an absolute bitch and the other is basically like the former.
>>
>>71731211
No.
Niggers are degenerate chimpouting apeshits.
I'm friends with respectable black males that are generally redpilled about the problems in their own communities and detest the chimpouts.
>>
******SIGNS OF NEO-/POL/*******

>believes in racial equality
>thinks disparity in racial achievement is cultural
>talks about 'based' blacks
>arrived around the time of the Zimmerman trial
>claims to only hate niggers and not all blacks
>is fine with the genocide of his people as long as foreigners integrate into his culture
>values freedom above all else, even when that freedom is the direct cause of the degradation of his civilisation
>is un-ironically Christian

This board has turned to total shit. Neo-/pol/ dominates discussion here and has ruined the quality of discussion with their fraile, liberal ideology. They are the least critically thinking members of the board. Neo-/pol/ is basically the left of 20 years ago, ideologically. They have merely been left behind by the progress of progressive ideology. They are the most implicit in the crimes of modern society against the white man, moreso than the cultural Marxist Jews, as neo-/pol/ has become a direct traitor to not only this board, but to their own race.

The posters who make up the bulk of neo-/pol/ are young (16-21) and were formed, mentally, by the liberal media, which is manipulated by the Jews, the new education system, which is actively controlled by the Jews, and the old public opinions from the end of the American civil rights movement, orchestrated by Jews, and the Holocaust, manipulated by Jews.

We need to expel this menace and call them out where we see them. The problem here is not the JIDF, not SRS, not Tumblr, not normalfags, it is neo-/pol/. Indistinguishable from the genuine /pol/ack until they voice their malformed beliefs and opinions. They will bring us along on the coat tails of the progressive movement. Too often does the left lead right wing opinion, we must stay firm in our beliefs and stop these infiltrators from filling the board with old liberal ideology. Once more of them show up they will have even more progressive beliefs and so on until we are tumblr or reddit.
>>
Me and my weed man are good friends ever since we worked at Fedex together like 5 years back. He got me big into DC comics and the justice league universe and he stays away from politics so he doesn't talk about BLM and that shit. He cares about his job, selling weed, recording songs and playing vydia. I've gently tried redpilling him but he doesn't have too much of an interest, because he doesn't really say much blue pilled shit.
>>
File: GIMME-DAT.jpg (184 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
GIMME-DAT.jpg
184 KB, 650x433
>>71731211

I had a black friend in high school. He was what we call an "oreo cookie" because he is black on the outside but White on the inside. Anyhoo, over the course of my lifetime I have discovered that niggers are in general very dangerous animals. Yes, you will occasionally come across a semi-human nigger, but the best action is to avoid ALL unnecessary contact with niggers. Say "hello" "thank you" and even hold a door for a nigger, but always keep in mind they are potentially dangerous animals.
>>
Best friend is black.

Sells hard drugs
Has impulse control and anger issues
Lacks empathy
PTSD from the military
Been in two gunfights since I've known him (covered him in one)
Believes that blacks are victim to racism vis-a-vis the drug war

That being said,
High social intelligence
Hard-working and successful (own a business together)
Never been arrested, knows rights, doesn't nig out with cops
Loyal

Plus he's open to red pills, knows Jew games, hates muzzies, government complicity in 9/11, CIA involvement in drug trafficking.

All in all he nigs sometimes, but he's still a good guy.
>>
>>71731211
No, but I do have some indian friends
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>71732460
>black cousins
>>
>>71731211
I have a black friend in my engineering program, while not niggerish, he is relatively blue pilled when it comes to race, cops. (I.E. believes that cops are part of some systematic racism).

Good guy though, he just needs to learn dindu nuffins are just as guilty as the cops for the dindu deaths
>>
I have one but the guy is so fucking white really. His Dad, I kid you not, looks like Chris Eubank and is minted.
>>
I have one friend from South India and another one from Somalia, which I met at my university. Both were born and raised here, left their parents culture behind them and pretty much act like white people. However, in my hometown most blacks I got to know were filthy Detroit tier niggers who glorified Ghetto attitude as a desirable lifestyle and chimped out at every possible occasion.
>>
>>71732460
cuck
>>
>>71731470
kill yourself
>>
>>71731211
Yes.
If they were nigger-tier, they wouldn't be my friends.
>>
>>71732660
>he just needs to learn dindu nuffins are just as guilty as the cops for the dindu deaths

If he brings it up, just tell him that it is gang warfare in such a way that it implies that both sides are gangs. Take a pic of his face while he is thinking that one through.
>>
>>71731211
Doesn't care about school and is after the girl with the biggest ass in my class, so pretty nigger
>>
>>71732536
this, fucking brainwashed faggots.
burgers and leaves are the worst, i hate them all.
>>
File: 1425674940557s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1425674940557s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>71732780
forget your tourettes medication again?
>>
>>71732536
except the problem is, how can we expel them?
there is more of them than us and we dont have any means to enforce our opinons, telling them to kill themselves doesnt work, ive tried.
>>
>>71732536
>>believes in racial equality
No, doesn't mean I can't be friends with non-whites though.
>>thinks disparity in racial achievement is cultural
Somewhat, but only like 10% of it, if that.
>>talks about 'based' blacks
The term "based" literally comes from "based god", a black guy. He's a total retard but given it started with a black dude...
>>arrived around the time of the Zimmerman trial
Nope
>>claims to only hate niggers and not all blacks
Yeah, but I do realize that niggers are about 90% of black population. I don't delude myself into thinking they're 10% or something.
>>is fine with the genocide of his people as long as foreigners integrate into his culture
Wrong. The blacks that have lived in this country for over a century are fine. I don't want any ragheads immigrating here.
>>values freedom above all else, even when that freedom is the direct cause of the degradation of his civilisation
Wrong
>>is un-ironically Christian
I'm Fagnostic.
>>
>>71733016
kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>71731211
The only black friend I have moved here years ago from Bermuda. She's also the first non-Anerican born black person I've met so I was surprised that she was very friendly and intelligent. She dislikes being lumped in with American born black people and dislikes the BLM movement. Overall a 10/10 friend.
>>
>>71732624
If you follow the female line of my family about 3 generations my family is black, does this make me a nigger?
>>
One, he's a NASCAR loving Republican though. He hates fags and married a white woman. Great at basketball.
>>
>>71733114
you are a disgusting brainwashed cuck and you need to remove yourself from population asap.
from the tone of your post i bet youve deluded yourself into thinking youre smart and above eh?
youre the worst kind of cancer thats rotting this board.
>>
>>71733016
how does it feel knowing your aunt took black cock?
>>
>>71733187
yes, kill yourself
>>
>>71731211
I've only got curry nigger friends because my uni which is primarily Engineering is fixing filled with then. Luckily I'm friends with the ones that have lived in the United States most of their lives so they know how to shower and how to poo in loo.
>>
>>71733187
One drop rule.
>>
>>71733247
Refute even one of my arguments if you're so smart.

Plus since I'm not a NEET living off autismbux, that automatically makes me less degenerate than 80% of /pol/ at a minimum.
>>
>>71731211
Im the whitest face in the crowd at most parties because of my friends. I'm inner city so 90 percent of my friends are not white.

Most of them are based, but I do have some hood friends. Although the hood culture isn't all that bad and they throw some damn good barbecues. You just have to stay away from the new hood shit.
>>
>>71733310
>>71733286
>>71733130
OH god, whats happening? my skin.. it's getting darker? oh wait it still looks like milk, sorry SF.
>>
File: black4.jpg (67 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
black4.jpg
67 KB, 640x654
i have a black friend he's a cool fun guy but he listens to YG, voted liberal and hates racism
>>
>>71733319
arguments? like "wrong"? you are simply stupid yet you obviously think youre better, i hate people like you.
>>
>>71732055
To to the truth, niggers are not uncommon in big cities here.
I see at least 1 nig every week, they usually walk in crowdy places, handing out flyers.
>>
>>71733247
I have black relatives. I'm going to side with family before taking the advice of some polcuck. Blood is thicker than water.
>>
>>71731211
there's no blacks in my country, sadly the spaniards genocided all the them many years ago
>>
>>71731211
I have 2 very good friends who are niggers. Both of them have jobs, only one has a child outside of wedlock. Also they don't care if white people say nigger in front of them
>>
>>71733558
kill yourself, take that advice.
>>
Live in NYC, tons of nigger friends. One in particular is odd, he sticks to school work and acts like a total cuck. Other than that one, most act like civilized nig nogs but still go ape sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 384x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 384x393
>>71733451
Only a redditor would be this assblasted. It's possible to be racist without being an overweight Stormfag NEET, try it some time
>>
>>71733511
Russians are niggers tbqh
>>71733612
>sadly
>>
>>71733612
Aren't all the blacks in the south? I've never seen them in Nayarit or Jalisco.
>>
I have one and he's actually the one to redpill me on race and intellegence. He's a bit nuts in that he thinks there needs to be an African Hitler to wipe out black untermench (litteraly his words) but I think he might be closest friend.

Would still shoot every other nigger in sight if I could.
>>
>>71733687
see? you still keep on having your superiority attitude, youre just like the left.
>>
File: 1455939702164.jpg (191 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1455939702164.jpg
191 KB, 720x480
I was friends with a few fresh of the boat Africans years ago.One of them was super friendly and reserved at first but as he became more comfortable he became more like a nigger, obsessed with clothes and shoes and rap. The other stayed cool and didn't turn into a dindu.
>>
>>71733094
I'm going to try other imageboards. Somewhere away from North Americans and Britons. They are the 'alt-right' faggots who are ruining this board.
>>71733114
>No, doesn't mean I can't be friends with non-whites though.
Why would you want to be?
>Somewhat, but only like 10% of it, if that.
No. It's not cultural at all. The shit culture comes second, it is a product of their inferiority.
>The term "based" literally comes from "based god", a black guy. He's a total retard but given it started with a black dude...
I put it in inverted commas because it is nigger babble.
>Yeah, but I do realize that niggers are about 90% of black population. I don't delude myself into thinking they're 10% or something.
Nigger means black, you idiot.
>Wrong. The blacks that have lived in this country for over a century are fine. I don't want any ragheads immigrating here.
You are okay with keeping retarded monkeys in your country and giving them the same rights as people?
>Wrong
Freedom is degenerate. That's the redpill.
>>
>>71733638
I'll pass.
>>
>>71731211

We have a family friend who is black, he is a nice bloke. From the Caribbean originally, works as a surgeon over here and has done for years.

Pretty conservative, likes to work on cars etc, and is very good at BBQ. I like him.

A black man, not a nigger.
>>
>>71733822
Meanwhile you have an inferiority complex. Guess which one I would rather have?
>>
File: 1461280255493.png (274 KB, 1131x1171) Image search: [Google]
1461280255493.png
274 KB, 1131x1171
>>71731211
I have polish "friends". Same thing.
>>
>>71734008
Lel
>>
>>71731211
Sure, 3 of them.
One is a welder for a fence company that mostly does agriculture contracts for family farms. One is a gay cosmetologist. One is a short skinny nerd who does cosplay 34 weeks out of the year.
Then again I live in a place that exists in the real world where people are not paint images and are in fact capable of deviating from their cultural stereotypes.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x295
>>71731470
>>
>>71733978
You mean black boy. Blacks can't be men, they do not possess the necessary qualities.
>>
>>71731211
Are you kidding me? !!!.jpg
>>
>>71732368
Dave?
>>
>>71731277
genuine chocolate faces!
very nice!
>>
>>71733980
inferiority complex? Where? Where in the hell did you read that from what ive written or the tone of my posts? Youre just speaking out of your arse since your feelings are hurt, you weak brainwashed cuck.
>>
>>71734104
SURE SHOWED HIM BBBBBRRRRRRRRROTHER.
>>
>>71731375
me too but instead of falling behind he took the thug way out
>>
>>71731863
>>71732809
>>71734104
t. teenaged edgelords who know nothing about the world but pretend they do
>>
>>71731211
They are tame when they are a minority and then they turn feral and aggressive when you are out of your element and among their people

They are anti crime and drugs until those voices are a minority and they reveal themselves
>>
Does steam friends count?
>tfw no irl friends
>>
>>71731211
Out of 5 I've worked with 2 where genuine good people. The other the left in various ways, one was busted for drugs, one comped put and kicked the back door out shredding where the lug goes into the wall and I can't remember the other. Most blacks I see/meet on street are shifty ghetto wannabe thug dindus but occasionally I'll meet like a younger properly raised one, or an older black from the old South who's actually lived through some shit and are very polite
>>
>>71734312
You don't even know what nigger means, reddit.
>>
Yes, they're extreme weeaboos, love fighting games and Smash bros
I only have one that posts BLM stuff, but he's ok a majority of time, so I just ignore it
>>
>>71733717
sarcasm dude

>>71733786
the 0.8% of the blacks here are mainly in oaxaca and veracruz (rape sons of cuban inmigrants and slaves)
>>
File: disappointment_intensifies.jpg (13 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
disappointment_intensifies.jpg
13 KB, 885x642
>tfw had black friend but he moved away for work
He was fucking hilarious and helped me move shit out of my garage. True friend desu.
>>
>>71734312
youre just deluded by decades of burger propaganda, enjoy your ife with your pet nigs.
>>
>>71733558
nigger semen is thicker than blood
>>
>>71734470
life*
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>71734312
>>
>>71731211
Only acquaintances, from school.
They are both nice, Catholics and non niggerish.
Most Christian Blacks are decent. muzzies ones are bad.
>>
My girlfriend is black. If she was nigger tier I would have never talked to her in the first place.
>>
>>71734562
Nigger means black. She is a nigger and you're a nigger lover.
>>
>>71734455
forgot that there're in guerrero too

the worst states here

coincidence?
>>
I have black friends frim college. A lot of them came in identifying with white culture. After all, it got them into college. Then they realize they arent a part of white culture on campus and they react by strengthening their black roots. They start tondress black and talk about muh oppression. Following that stage a few move on to being able to integrate themselves with white society while maintaining a connection with their blackness. This is the healthiest mode of living for the black
>>
>>71731211
I had a black roommate first semester of uni. Fat slob. Had a black coworker, total nig.
>>
File: 1456650923105.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1456650923105.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>71734008

hahaha! any more of these?
>>
>>71731211
I have a Jamaican bro from back home. Great sense of style, appreciation of the arts, gets me great ganja. Definitely one of the chillest dudes I've ever met.
>>
>>71734562
i cant wait to rope you leaf
i fucking hate leafs more than niggers because of /pol/ expeirence
>>
>>71734455
>>71734678
Never a coincidence.
>>
>>71734356
Dude seriously.
Yeah, in Compton, or fucking Lousiana if you are white, all the people are going to be shitty to you.
That is correct.
But if you live in Compton or Louisiana or some shitty, poor, high crime low education place like that and are white, you really have to take into account that you are a fucking idiot who is so stupid and inept that the place you choose to live is one of those places.

You can live wherever the fuck you want in these united states. If you choose to live in a shit place, then that is your choice. Deal with it.

But don't fucking come here and pretend like everywhere is like the place you live.
>>
>>71734761
Leaf him alone.
>>
>>71731211
Nope.
Never once met a black man who wasn't nice.
Even abos, filthy as they are can be quite friendly.
>>
>>71734931
>black man
Cuck.
>>
>>71731211
I only have one friend who is black, a few acquaintances.
He was adopted by white parents, he is completely white washed. He is a nice guy.
Sometimes I notice that he isn't very intelligent.
>>
>>71731211
Yes, he goes on /pol/.
>>
>>71735043
brother, we are a dying breed.
i dont want to emigrate to another board like a coward, how do we fight against brainwashed reddit niggerwaves?
>>
>>71731211
Got one, christian, no kid, no wife, only ever fucked prostitute.
He's nice but aimless.
His family won't replace us for sure, 4 30+ siblings, only one had a child and doesn't want more, his wife's 39 anyway.
>>
>>71731211
The father of my wife's son is black. He hasn't had a steady job in 10 years but that is because of white oppression.
>>
>>71735200
We can't. They come in more and more. /pol/ is the most popular board on the most popular imageboard on the internet now. We're constantly flooded by /b/tard, redditers, and normalfags. They all think the same way. Like I said, they're liberals from 20 years ago. They love racial equality, liberal freedom, and hate masculinity. None of them will ever take racial nationalism and national socialism seriously because they've been brainwashed so hard. 16-25 year olds in America have been fed all the Soviet introduced propaganda through education and it worked. Now America is weak and egalitarian.
>>
Pretty chill guy. Loves anime. Probably gay.

Another one of mine is pretty normal. Likes rap and cars.

I mean, there IS a difference between black people and niggers, just like white people and trailer trash.

Fuck niggers though.
>>
>>71735200
call out redditors when you see them and try your hardest to red pill/ tell them to fuck off
>>
i have a huenigger as a friend
he's pretty alright
>>
>>71731211
He can act like a nigger, but hes definitely more intellectual than a lot of people i know.
I found a rare one /pol/
>>
File: 1412852293414.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1412852293414.gif
911 KB, 171x141
Have 3 black friends. Actually they are some of my best friends. Educated, studied, got jobs. That's what you get when you are raised among white kids in a white society. They are not from the ghetto.
>>
>>71731211
I have a friend with one black friend who's very smart and talented in music, but he's pretty leftist. Not like SJW-tier though, thankfully.
>>
Played football with a few black guys in highschool. Two of them were smart and generally well behaved (aside from the usual teenage shenanigans), the other two were dumbasses, but harmlessly so. Hell, my family buys firewood from one of the dumb guy's aunt.
>>
>>71735698
>That's what you get when you are raised among white kids in a white society. They are not from the ghetto.

>white kids in a white society

>white society
>moortugal
>white society
>white
>>
>>71735816
>60%
>>
>>71731211
BREAKING: In rural Peebles OH, a suburb of Cinc, Ohio state police confirm 7 thusfar found dead in a home invasion all members of one family. Police are seeking one and possibly more Black males in the shooting. This happened 2 hours ago.
>>
I have one i occasionally hang out with that came from Somalia as a child, he is curently taking a masters degree in logistics.

However the most nigger thing he does is steal random shit when we are out drinking.
So far as i can remember it is a giant potted plant, a store flag (With the store name on), and a kick scooter.
>>
>>71733558

Are you talking about your wife's son?
>>
File: escola.jpg (100 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
escola.jpg
100 KB, 640x426
>>71735816
Check this regular classroom.
>100 FUCKING % white people
>>
>>71731211
>be suburban Canadian white boy
>grow up with a foster family across the street
>one Forster kid is my age, half black/half aboriginal
>walk to school together for years, talk about vids and cartoons, typical kid shit
>like most "African Canadians"(just Canadians) he plays up black stereotypes like chicken and purple drank despite being TOTALLY WHITE WASHED
>he turns 18 half year before me
>moves in with his unfit aboriginal mother
>immediately starts playing up his alcohol and weed consumption
>things start going missing around him
>he was a good friend so I stick up for him
>it was him all along while I blame his native friend.....

I have NEVER met an aboriginal that doesn't fall in with the degenerate culture

The vast majority of Black Canadian are completely decent people

There Are nigger cultures everywhere , including white communities.
>>
>>71735866
>lost a war to emus
>>
>>71736041
they all look like spics Alberto wtf
>>
>>71731211
I have two, and they both mostly watch anime and play super smash brothers. One is in the air force and the other is in community college. I can't really complain about them, they're decent and are doing something with their lives.
>>
Just one. Raised by middle class whites. His parents sent him here from Britain. Sometimes he really unleashes his inner nig though.
>>
File: klasa.png (2 MB, 1115x811) Image search: [Google]
klasa.png
2 MB, 1115x811
>>71736041
just accept that youre mixed with arabs
>>
File: Nova imagem (1).png (747 KB, 763x572) Image search: [Google]
Nova imagem (1).png
747 KB, 763x572
>>71736242
Sorry, that was from a brazilian school.
>>
>>71732253
They have that show in Brazil?
>>
>>71736452
Why the fuck the male kids look like plumbers?
>>
>>71736550
its in their genes
>>
In high school in the 90s inhad black friends but they were all weeb nerds. We played video games and watched anime together. One was a jehova witness with a conservative army officer dad. The kid had to put away and unplug whichever console we were playing with when done. Like totally box the damn thing. Also they had german cartoons on their fridge. Anyways, he got strong and the other niggers at school didnt respect him because he was too white so he became more of a nigger.
>>
>>71732203
>he always has my back
>(as I do his)
So you alternate between top and bottom?
>>
File: 1459783466870.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459783466870.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
I grew up in poor area of Oslo
Somalis, Pakis, Afghans, Turks, and other in the "brown-black" category
they're all scum, sometimes Pakis can be bros, but their all in-group people

the only "brown" people that are consistently based are Persians
they are traditional, but still modern and intelligent
they got along with the whites in my class more than any other nigger/arab lot
I have one of them as a close friend still, and we agree on all red pill-related stuff
>>
>>71731459
Anyone have the Russians are niggers born in the wrong place post
>>
File: IMG_20150326_164215.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150326_164215.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
In high school i had a nigger and an asian friend
>>
>got a black guy in uni
>one day, see him sipping on his chocolate milk
>tell him "dam, i just like the white ones better"
>he looks at me, takes a sip
>goes "nah, man, black ones just got more flavor"

was a good guy
>>
>>71737142
i`m brown (ethnicly portuguese/italian/amerindian/nigger/dutch) and i hate those fuckers too (i live in germany)
>>
>>71731211
I have a few as a result of being in the FGC (fighting game community)

They are like the white people except they are more prone to mob mentality and are generally louder.

Those are the tamest and are from West Coast or Midwest.
East coast niggers are chimps.
>>
File: niggerbm.jpg (106 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
niggerbm.jpg
106 KB, 702x528
>>71731211
>>
>>71736546
yes, the actor complained that BRS do portuguese commentaries on his social media all the time
https://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fentretenimento.r7.com%2Fpop%2Fator-de-todo-mundo-odeia-o-chris-ameaca-em-portugues-bloquear-fas-brasileiros-nas-redes-sociais-16022016&edit-text=&act=url
>>
I'm friends with 2 black guys. One his a half breed tho. Good guys. The half breed hates the dindu niggers and black people in general, so he's bro tier.
>>
>>71731211

Used to had a black friend. Who turned out to be a complete nigger.
I finally punched him in the face for being a complete retarded.

I still question myself why did a had a black friend
>>
>>71731211
He's a rebuplican and a faggot
>>
ewww no
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 599x510
>>71733950
>Aussie
Fuck it, I'll bite, but only because of one thing

>Freedom is degenerate
Freedom the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint; it is in our nature to want this. If freedom is degenerate, but is a natural instinct that tells us to pursue all forms of it, then that would mean we as humans are all degenerate. We all inherently are just as bad as the nigger who brutally rapes his mother, just as bad as the gay who takes cock up his ass and refuses to procreate, just as bad as the filthy foreign invading fucks here. To believe this, that freedom is degenerate, would be the ultimate cuck. To a greater extent, since you believe this, you are cucked.

Freedom can also be defined as absence of subjection to foreign domination...since you believe freedom is degenerate, would you agree that under this definition of freedom, you support foreign domination in your country? I hope not...
>>
>>71734008
I want more sheeit variations.
>>
>>71731470
>Black man =/= nigger. Nigger is a cultural description, it just so happens that most niggers happen to be black. Know the difference.

Nope. I have worked with countless very professional black people (100-300k/yr salary) who act whiter than white.....until they are around another black person after work. The second they are around another black and it's non working time, they turn into stereotypical nigger.
>>
>>71731211
They're educated here...
Sure, they might need a hand off and on but nothing dangerous
>>
>>71731211
Have two from the Carribbean, they both prefer white women, but have their own businesses, not on welfare, have 2 kids each that they made get a job almost as soon as they leave school - and they hate other black people and muslims.
>>
>>71731211
>Do you have any black friends /pol/?

Besides my gf and her family members i don't have any black friends.

>what are they like?
>Are they completely nigger-tier?

Absolutely not!
My gf has two brothers. The younger ones is like a regular german video-game kid, the other one is a rap-listening soccer player. Father and mother are typical ghanaians. I love them all.
>>
>>71731211
I have two weird friends from Sweden.
Can't see them at night time.
>>
>>71731211
I have a good friend from high school who's black as fuck. He's pretty autistic and kinda funny, a good guy all around. He does drink malt liquor but so do I
>>
>>71738910
Forgot to say they were both married to the mothers of their children and have been for years, and one of them even goes to church.
>>
>>71738783
Redpills are hard to swallow. You're not advanced enough to handle this one
>>
>>71738888
t. molenbeek
>>
>>71738982
I didn't know blacks could drink alcohol.
>>
>>71739001
We're talking about niggers, sandniggers do not apply...
Sand-people are the problem here, not niggers
>>
I have one black friend. He has been raised by whites and is a pretty cool guy.
>>
I have two friends that are black from Eritrea and Tanzania, both study at a university. Also a Moroccan, but I wouldn't call him black.
>>
>>71731211

no, seen like 3 negroes in my whole life.

not sure how many negroes are in my country now.
>>
>>71739297
Did you dissect them at university?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 372x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 372x471
>>71739132
>Europeans will openly throw away their country as long as the invaders are nice
>>
File: took it all.png (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
took it all.png
5 KB, 224x225
>>71731863
>>71732809
>>71738870
>>71734104
>>
>>71731211
Had one, and he was an absolute nigger. Was selling weed, 2.8 grams for 50 bucks, genuine nigger.
>>
>>71731459
Lucky. This makes me want to move to russia, how hard is it to immigrate? I'm 1/8th russian as is.
>>
>>71731211
I got a half black friend, he's cool mainly because he doesn't act like a black person
>>
I know a pair of autist twin nigs that got the raw deal of being the sons of a coalburner but they are trying to be good members of society and do blue collar work
>>
>>71738993
Then quit being a fucking nigger and redpill me! I'm giving you a chance to "enlighten me" here! Regardless of how advanced it is, if you don't try, you are literally a fucking nigger

Of course though, what do I expect from taking Aussie b8? Australians are literally neo-/pol/ like that one Aussie posted
>>
>>71739904
The white race has been subjugated by leaders for thousands of years. Whites thrive when living under a strong leader. Look at the third reich and how it improved Germany in the 30s. Look at all the great monarchs and dictators through European history. We don't need to be free, we need a strong state, a strong leader, more discipline, and an uneducated underclass with no rights.
>>
>>71739396
>Implying we didn't bring the "Employee of the month" back once in a while
I didn't know there were that much sandniggers in Congo desu
>>
Wow I actually don't have a single nigger friend or even acquaintance.
>>
>>71731211
Yes I do have a black friend.

He is a very quiet person talking very little, but is able to show emotion, so no autist, I guess. He is an football athlete was told that he may go pro but he choose to learn electrical engineering instead and still playing amateur football.

Honestly he did some work coming from a very poor backround, jobing to pay his footballclub membership and tutition and also paying part of his wage to support his little brother.
He earned my respect.

He is nowhere near Nigger-tier.
>>
>>71739396
>>71739001
While I think about it, why didn't we keep them in the "Bois du Cazier", only to leave when they could buy their ticket home?
>>
>>71733980
How about not having a complex at all, dipshit
>>
They were cool until it became cool to post all this anti white shit on social media and pretend that they're being oppressed. Now I probably can't relate to them too much. I could still be friendly and stuff with them but our political beliefs are probably polar opposites. Seems like they all are feeding into the whole BLM thing even though none of them have been arrested as far as I know. And the vast majority of the big public controversies involving the death of a black dude by police all have a very reasonable explanation of why the cops shot.
>>
>>71731211
does my wife's son count ?
>>
I'm friends with a half black raised in Germany. His dad was a black American (who ran off back to America before he was born) and his mum is a white German. He's stereotypical German, works hard. Solid guy all round.
>>
>>71732558

>own a business with a drug supplier

Top kek m8 enjoy losing everything
>>
>>71740219
This is all shit that isn't new. You think this is a redpill? It's common fucking knowledge!

Even so, what you're talking about is "absolute freedom", like anarchy. You can still have a strong leader who takes charge and gets shit done, while still giving freedoms to the populace or rather certain people in the populace. If everyone's freedoms were taken away, we'd be living in a communist environment, not a natsoc one, and be in even more shit than we are now.
>>
>>71741145
People are naturally degenerate, they need to be forced into education, labour, or the military. They need to be force fed discipline. We need to ban degenerate acts, nationalise and regulate all industry so that it falls in line and benefits the state and the nation. We need to regulate national diet, national exercise, we need to build a society on crushing the weak, the feeble, the crippled. We need to create a strong society free of degeneracy and force our race to shape up and conquer the world.
>>
>>71741439
>free of degeneracy
>freedom from degeneracy
No...you're right...but you're not going far enough! Freedom is the ultimate degeneracy here, but at the some token we cannot be free from degeneracy because that in itself would be degenerate, therefore we must """regulate""" degeneracy but not eliminate it entirely, for fear of becoming degenerate ourselves

But how can we regulate degeneracy, when degeneracy spreads? Put them in a camp? Sounds like a perfect ide-! Wait! What if we're giving them the freedom to live within the camp if we do this! They cannot be THAT free! We must purge them all! But what if they want to die? Is that giving them the freedom of death? We wouldn't want that, that'd be degenerate! We must be free from degeneracy!...but freedom is degenerate, so we must....

Having idealists such as yourself is what makes the white race what it is, feel free to interpret that however you want, whether I am making an insult or a compliment to you
>>
>>71734315
Now that's what I call rare
>>
I have two black friends. A close one and the boyfriend of one of my best bro's sister.

The bro's sister bf is the chillest person you'll ever meet. He's a through and through drunk br whose idea of entertainment is sitting down and chugging beers one after the other, having a bbq or just generally finding any excuse to drink beer. Very country kinda guy, but despite being a drunk he takes his life seriously and doesnt get into too much trouble.

My closer friend however, whom ive known since a good part of my childhood has been demonstrating some very niggerlike behaviour over the years. He got a girl pregnant, she had the kid. They stayed together but eventually went separate ways (she was a huge bitch), I've seen him do drugs and he didnt even bother with a degree. The latest shit he did was apparently snort or smoke something and get really strung out, he was home and literally beat up his sister over a small jar of honey she was bringing home and dropped at their porch. He still lives with his mom, moved out but couldnt make it alone. Works as a gas station attendant. We're all concerned hes doing hard drugs again.
>>
>>71733187

> the future of all British posts on /pol/
>>
>>71735059
Frank?
>>
>>71731211
My one close black friend isn't nigger tier, he's weeaboo tier.
Reads manga online and devotes way too much time to Street Fighter.
>>
>>71731211
don't believe in niggers. Never saw them.
do they really exist?
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.