[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey aus/pol/ im going challenge PayPal in court unrepresented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (46 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 2000x1000
Hey aus/pol/ im going challenge PayPal in court unrepresented in a civil case.

Time to drown myself in debt at 26
>>
What did they do to you m8?
>>
Okay
>>
>>71730993
Cool yarn drongo
>>
>>71731119
Not them, some ebay scammer from brisbane.

I need to take paypal to court to obtain their bank account number so i can then take the bank to court to obtain the name and address of the bitch whos going around ebay scamming people so i can fuck with her.

Honestly its been a disillusioning experience. If i lose th case im doing what shes doing
>>
>>71731307
How are you even taking them to court?
>>
Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch
>>
>>71731307
What exactly were you scammed of that can justify spending all that time and money to take two businesses to court?
>>
>>71730993
>unrepresented
>implying one cannot represent one's self
Is there some weird law in kiwiland against not getting cucked by the legal jew
>>
>>71731386
Its called a summons. If they dont show up even better, I get an automatic win.
Pic of my affidavit
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 750x1000
>>71731984
>>
>>71731524
Its not so much i got scammed as this girl had is, i approximate from following her listings for close to 1 year, cashing in $2k a week and is stil getting away with it.

The thing is if i lose the court case im doing what shes doing.

Its been a disillusioning experience, if you guys want to measure in red pills, then i just took the biggest dose of red pills in this experience; talking to the police and solicitors
>>
>>71731733
The thing is even if ive read the legislations, compile evidence, get advice on how to handle proceedings from solicitors, read and compile caselaws(i have 5 at hand), ill probably still lose because the opposition aka. Paypal's lawyer can do what i do and more, and they can do it even better.

if i were being honest with myself im just doing this to convince myself that no avg person could do anything about it if they went through the civil litigation system, because the police won't do anything which leaves the civil process, once i get rekt and confirm that one cannot obtain details of the scammer without spending close to $50k (solicitors estimate) in legal fees, ill proceed to also do what shes doing.

Cant beat them, join them
>>
>>71732056
Why do you want their ip address? What are you gonna do with it and i doubt they have to give it to you.
>>
>>71733684
initially it was so i could get grt telstra to release the address associated with the ip, but i changed my mind earlier today so ill be removing it. Just expecting to lose > get ordered to pay approx $10k for paypal's legal fees > then ill be doing what shes been doing.

Again, it's been a disillusioning experience in how police, and the court system actually works
>>
>>71734733
So you hoping to lose or win? Since it doesn't look like you gaf if you lose.
>>
>>71731307
>>71730993
I imagined you were saying this to me while taking deep breathes like you came from a run wtf
>>
>>71732698

Were you scammed as a seller or as a buyer?
>>
>>71734955
Winning would be better so i can show up to that cunts door and blackmail the fuck out of her, i have her past usernames and past item listings which i can pass onto queensland police along with her address WHICH means less work and money on them since ive already did part of their job which means they'll more likely do something about it.
I'm from sydney so ill have to fly to Brisbane if i managed to come out of his bullshit winning.

If i lose, im doing what shes doing. Following her activity, talking to the police and solicitors has given me an understanding of what they're willing and will not do.
Im not going to lose them suck on my fucking thumb and just move on, if shes been scamming people for a year and has been getting away with it because the police isnt going to investigate AND civil litigation is beyond your avg ebayer's means then what the fuck is stopping me from doing the same?

Cant beat them, join them
>>
>>71735008
Topped
>>71735425
Buyer. its a pretty fucking solid scam. I actually tried to replicate what she did as an experimwnt without taking the people's money, and from what ive gathered, shes definitely pulling $'000s a week
>>
>>71735691
bloody hell mate, you gonna just blackmail or go the distance with some homicide?
>>
File: 1454416673854.jpg (12 KB, 115x130) Image search: [Google]
1454416673854.jpg
12 KB, 115x130
>>71735691
Tell me about the scam. If she keeps pulling it off, Will you die?
>>
>>71735901
Just blackmail. Its a nice fantasy, but making it a reality, who knows?
>>
>>71735691
>I actually tried to replicate what she did as an experimwnt without taking the people's money, and from what ive gathered, shes definitely pulling $'000s a week

No fucking way, after eBay changed their policies and ramped up their open a dispute system there's no way a buyer could be scammed that easily unless they are too lazy to report the item as not received. If anything, it's easier to rip off sellers than buyers.
>>
>>71735691
I don't get it, she gets the money and doesn't send the product?
>>
>>71736013
1) post up an item say iPhone
2) set 10 day auction but add in the description that you welcomes buy it now offers at a low price because reasons like "i got is phone with a new contract but i dont need it so any price offering is fine".
3) Wait for someone to msg you for a buy it now offer
4) direct people to pay by Paypal at maybe $500 for an iphone that would retail more than 2x that.

But from me following her movements for nearly a year, the idea seems simple yet extremely effective because she gets away wih it due to ese factors.

- People who get scammed are often too ashamed to go to the police because they were the ones who approached her, making it seem like they brought it upon themselves, and police are less likely to help people who were "asking for it". The people i spoke too were reluctant to admit hey approached the seller first, which makes information gathering more difficult.
- Contrary to what the uninformed public thinks, the police actually has so limited and stretched out resources they cant help everyone, this girl is just a one man scammer scamming maybe $2k a week, which apparently is zilch compared to the bigger criminal issues going on, so the police will come up with whatever excuse they can to not take on the case which means nothing will happen to the scammer. Yes, if enough people people complains and brings up the issue the police will so something because the issue is big enough to worth them spending resources, but realistically the scammer can scam $80k-100k over the course of 1 year then call it quits and still profits out
>>
>>71736129
Her system is fucking solid yet shes probably just a fucking 20 year old or something. I can tell you shes not a professional, professional scammers arent content on something like $2k a week, but for your avg citizen who suddenly discovered scamming? Its a lot for very little work.

Why is she not a professional?
1) i set up a fake website which logs IPs, and taunted her enough to visit, fucker is from brisbane using telstra.
2) initially, her fake ebay personal details are the same as her paypal details, i hired a private investigator to pull out the information on her ebay account (name, phone number, adress) used e same info to pose as her by calling PayPal. All i know is one of her bank accounts belongs to Bendigo.

But thats what smart about it, even if you manage to trick the paypal customer service rep to divulge he bank account number, it still wouldn't hold up in court because it was obtained illegally, which means i would have to go hrough paypal and then the bank, which avg people will not bother doing. They have neither the money and time.

Honestly the proof is in front of me. Shes been at it for 1 year. Still going strong, sure she might get caught if she keeps going lets all rely on karma, but lets think a out this. If she wuits today after 1 year she finishes her work with $80k-$100k more money.

After all the digging ive gone through theres no way im not doing the same thing if the system just isnt going to work out for your avg citizen
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.