[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK gov't warns LGBT britbongs about transphobic laws in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
No more bong tourist money for you Amerifats.
This is what happens when people like Ted Cruz don't embrace progress.
http://www.hrc.org/blog/alarming-the-u.k.-warns-tourists-about-anti-lgbt-laws-in-north-carolina-and
>>
>>71730913
Good. Why the fuck would we want a bunch of dirty fucking Brits in our country?
>>
>progress
Buzzword thread?
>>
>>71730913
How do we get more Iraqis to come to America so we can become even more fagphobic?
>>
>>71731068
Ask your women ;)

:*
>>
>>71730913
The UK government warns about everything.
>>
Good, stay in UK safe and sound with your Muzzies
>>
>>71730913
And stay out, fag enablers.
>>
>>71731374
GREYED
>>
>>71730913

>They estimated the figures at around 5,000 post-operative transsexual people in the UK.

>In 2011 GIRES – Gender Identity Research and Education Society – estimated that around 650,000 people in the UK “experience some degree of gender nonconformity”

We are issuing a warning because less than 1% of the population might have a problem if they went to stay in North Carolina?

If every transmonster went on holiday to the USA in a given year, I wonder how many would have North Carolina as a destination anyway? 1% of them?
>>
Trannies are cool with me, cool with Trump!
>>
>UK tries to warn its citizens about anti LGBT laws in the US.
>Normal UK citizens flock to the US to escape the insane shit storm that has become their former empire.
>All that is left in the UK is bunch of dykes shoving bananas in their boxers and fat virgins chopping their dicks off.
>UK goes silent within 10 years as their entire population commits suicide. It is replaced in the UN as the newly founded "New Mecca".

Good knight sweat prints.
>>
File: sixty two.jpg (23 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
sixty two.jpg
23 KB, 248x300
>>71731668
>>71731715
>>71731068
>>
Find out a guy i went to school with is transgender.

He is fucking 6ft4 and about 130kg.

Wtf is going on
>>
File: TrumpRudy1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TrumpRudy1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>71730913
Dear Aurofags

We honestly don't care about you faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>71731975
Trannies always seem to be really tall. I saw one at my university and he was about 6'3".
>>
>>71732143
Who do they think they are kidding.

Just be fucking gay or something not some weirdo that cuts his dick of
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>71731942
>>
>>71732224
No idea, I think they need their heads examined.
>>
>>71732224

Not all trannies have surgery. Less than 20% of the total community. (33% of MtF, 2-10% of FtM)
>>
>>71731374
>Ask your women ;)
That is right, american women love LGBT cock
>>
>>71732245
this person isn't on a america fun money though.
>>
File: datfreedom.png (518 KB, 1066x813) Image search: [Google]
datfreedom.png
518 KB, 1066x813
>>71731068
>>
Most trannies are disgusting alchoholics or drug addicts anyway. They want to fuck and party. The ones with actual monies are too few to even matter.
>>
>>71732426
Yep, you're right. But that doesn't negate the fact that you're all ugly inbred pieces of filth.
>>
>>71732484
holy fuck
still
burn the coal...
>>
>>71732603
ok kid.jpg
>>
>>71730913
>No more bong tourist money
Bong tourist money is insignificant anyways. Chinamen money is where it's at, and Chinks aren't too keen of trannies. Guess who we pander to.

Besides, a Brexit means they need trade partners and military protection more than ever. It wouldn't be wise to antagonize the US.
>>
>>71732426
Neither is the tubster. She's not "planned" to go on until the year 2020, which means nothing is gonna happen. /pol/ fell for the memes again.
>>
File: gorillaheadright.png (282 KB, 373x700) Image search: [Google]
gorillaheadright.png
282 KB, 373x700
>>71732603
ahahahah
>>
Isn't the point of these religious liberty bills not to endorse discrimination, but to allow it? To allow a PRIVATE business the right to say 'no' if a bunch of people they don't like come into THEIR business? Shouldn't businesses be able to discriminate as much as they want and let the free market either boycott or not? What the fuck is the point of the 1st amendment if the Government tells us what we can and cannot believe? People get to fire 'racists' because they don't want them representing their company but what if I'm in rural Alabama and I lose business hiring gays or transgenders? Why does the same rule not apply?
>>
>>71730913
We don't need your money or your faggots. Stay out pls.
>>
>>71732828
She is going to be on the bill though.

At least good old queenie doesnt look like a chimp.
>>
>>71730913
>implying we want British trannies in the US.

Good, stay the fuck over there.
>>
Good. Faggots not coming to our country sounds good to me. Other than that, my white anglo brothers are welcome any time :)
>>
>>71732828
Wasn't Tubman a gun-loving Republican? I don't really see the issue with it. Andrew Jackson hated Central Banks so I don't know why you would want him on the money to begin with because it goes against his own legacy. Obviously it is still PC to simply force the change because you need an arbitrary number of blacks and women on money but the actual pick is not that bad or at least not as bad as it could have been.
>>
>>71732967
What's to see in North Carolina and Mississippi?
Do they have a KKK museum?
>>
>>71732924
No, she isn't. Too much immediate backlash and too much time between now and then for people to forget about it.

>increase the memes
>>
>>71732873
Absolutely. If I had my own business I would be completely fine discriminating to serve a target market that I feel morally fine profiting off of. I don't want any money from those I don't wish to have my community.
>>
>>71733101

She was also a brave patriot who fought for the union, freed many Americans and helped pwn many racist Confederates.
>>
>>71733101
Because it's not out of respect for Jackson that sjws have been pushing this shit but hatred of national symbols and white men. We have to draw the line somewhere.
>>
I think I'm starting to notice a change in opinions of trannies around here.
>>
>>71733562
I suppose. Still I think the distinction should be made for the sake of argument that Tubman is not actually a bad pick, but that taking Jackson off to appease SJWs is a terrible decision.
>>
>>71733103
I don't live in these fine states. But if you come to Texas, where there are far more KKK groups, I'm sure you could explore the rich history of the KKK all you want. That is, if you enjoy talking to federal shills.
>>
>>71733619
Trump hates the idea of taking Jackson off but would be ok with putting Tub on a less common or not yet existing bill like $2 or $12. I wouldn't have a problem with that if these psychos would just be happy afterwards but sadly that never happens.
>>
Do you think he really feels this way?
>>
>>71733101
Central banks do not equal money
>>
>>71734548
The money in question is printed by a central bank.
>>
>>71734594
The federal reserve doesnt print the money.
>>
>>71731788
Kek
>>
>>71734762
We need to get rid of the Federal Reserve
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.