[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a picture of John Tory, mayor of Toronto, visiting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1024x1024
This is a picture of John Tory, mayor of Toronto, visiting a school today.

What do you notice?
>>
I see a multicultural paradise. Every race, culture and ethnicity is getting along together beautifully. The future seems promising for Canada.
>>
>>71730571
>multicultural school
>children show their gang signs
>authority figures in the front row
>white privileged little girl feminist in front row
>two BLM niggers in the front row
>authority figures ignore everything behind them, listen to little white girls and BLM nigglets
>>
i see happiness
the kind i haven't experienced in a while
>>
>>71730571
Thank fuck I live in a white neighbourhood desu
This is a school near downtown or Jane and finch I'm willing to bet.
>>
File: 1461080372540.jpg (44 KB, 496x492) Image search: [Google]
1461080372540.jpg
44 KB, 496x492
Canada isn't that bad. People fail to realize most brown people are situated close to the American border. If everything goes to shit we have innawoods to fall back on.
>>
File: snapshot10617.jpg (84 KB, 991x848) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10617.jpg
84 KB, 991x848
>>71730571
What do you notice about these Glasgow pupils? :^)
>>
It's all smiles until the economy collapses because there are too many
useless eaters around. We need genius sperm banks to boost the
population of smart people and save civilization.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 830x1157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 830x1157
>>71731468
>tfw you live near Jane and Finch
>>
>>71730571
there has been an extensive planned breeding of africans the past 100 years, just so that they can replace and destroy western societies

they were 25% the amount of europeans a century ago. they are now almost twice as many as us
>>
>>71730571
The white girl has to sit up front to be safe from the rest of the kids
>>
>no white children

so diverse and tolerant
>>
>>71732259
They're there, they're just spread out
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.