[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLAND YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: poland yes.jpg (50 KB, 210x316) Image search: [Google]
poland yes.jpg
50 KB, 210x316
>In 2000, a young poet from Cameroon, Simon Mol, was granted political asylum in Warsaw, Poland. He then became a well known anti-racist campaigner.

>in November 2006 a nationwide scandal broke out - Mr Mol was accused of deliberately spreading the HIV virus he was infected with.

While only eleven women pressed charges, a nationwide hysteria broke out and hundreds upon hundreds of women stood in lines before all major polish HIV testing centers - you see Mr Mol had no shortage of female admirers as polish women seem to be very fond of africans. The event was covered by every major news outlet in Poland.

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon.[33]

>According to the police inspector who was investigating his case, a witness stated that Mol refused to wear condoms during sex. An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV.[19] After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred. [20]

POLAND STATUS
C.UCKED [X]
NOT C.UCKED [ ]
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
>>
In Poland defense, everytime there is a public AIDS case, you have sluts and degenerates doing testings en masse
>>
>>71730550
>Germany defending cucks
>>
>tfw a Black man fugged more Polish girls than mosß Polacks do
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>71730660
>>71730749

>2000
>2006

Dig deeper fagets XD
You get black cock on a daily basis, while hating other countries because X happened 16 years ago xD
>>
File: 1440950009012.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440950009012.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
>>71730932
>xD
Pooland mad as shit
>>
>>71731092

>Dig for shit that happened 16 yrs ago
>Call someone mad

Stay cucked my friend.
>>
>>71730932
>>71731291

TRIGGERED [X]
NOT TRIGGERED [ ]
>>
>>71730357
>>71730660
>>71731092
we already had this thread the other day. Please stop acting like an autist
>>
>>71730749
tbqh, these were all bitches from the green party, so I reckon they were jewish.
>>
>>71731455
Are you the butthurt cygany of the other thread?
>>
Burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol
#prayforpolonia
>>
>>71731541
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>71731372
Hes clearly not triggered lol
>>
Polish women are sloots, everyone knows this.

They love getting dicked.
>>
>>71730357
He just needs to mention how he loves Jesus and all the bible girls will suck his dick. Same recipe as in USA.
>>
>>71731521
no dude, I'm fully Italian. It's just so cringey to see these kind of shitposts. Leave it to the aussies
>>
>>71731911
Actually he just accused any girl who didn't want to have unprotected sex to be racist.
Honestly, I wish all countries had a Mr. Mol around, it's natural selection at its best.
>>
>>71731615
>everything I don't like is /[board]/

This doesn't necessarily mean he fugged all those women. Anyone sexuality active in Warsaw could be infected via tertiary (Nigger - - > White Woman - -> White Man - - > White Woman) infection
>>
>>71732070
Allora stai zitto porcodio e fammi finire di shitpostare anzichè rompere il cazzo con il tuo divide et impera da rottoinculo.
>>
>>71732079
Don't even think for a millisecond that those women are innocent. If you fuck around with strangers, especially Americans, you know STD isn't far away. Thailand, Hong Kong and Japan, all had zero AIDS before American army arrived there.
>>
>>71732272
>being this mad
butthurt terrone detected
>>
>>71732373
Ah, i see.
Your mother enjoyed the company of Mr. Mol, fled to Italy because of muh healthcare, and there you are
>>
>>71732373
What did he say in anglospeak?
>>
>>71732530
he cursed like a raging gypsy and admitted that he's just shitposting. Move along folks
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1366x768
>>71730357
Polish women were MADE for black cock.
>>
File: Trump controversy explained.png (868 KB, 1803x1074) Image search: [Google]
Trump controversy explained.png
868 KB, 1803x1074
Globalism must be stopped; soon it shall be too late.
>>
>black guy hangs out with cucks, antifa and sjws
>fucks a bunch of sjw "muh human rights" sluts

And nothing of value was lost

Also
>be a friend of one of the sluts
>find out she might have aids from fucking a nigger
>realized you've shared drinks and other things
>go and get checked

You faggots are too dumb to see the obvious, i bet more than half those chicks were there to make sure their retarded friend didnt accidently give them AIDS
>>
>>71732136
....................................C
....................................H
....................................A B S T I N E N C E
.....................T............ S......
.....................E.............T.......
....L...............R E L A T I O N S H I P
M O N O G A M Y.........T
....N.............................Y
....G
>>
>>71732638
Sad part is that some men who get it from those women. Now you probably understand why we need Gulag, those women shouldn't be working in Gulag, but getting buried. The only AIDS we have in Slovenia, it's always foreigner related.
>>
>>71732373
>instantly assuming he is from the south just because he is acting silly

Talk about autism
>>
File: 9485746323.gif (417 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
9485746323.gif
417 KB, 267x199
>>71730357

POLAND

Y
E
S

Theres no stopping this Euro train.

ALL ABOARD!!!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.