[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freemasonry, red or blue pilled ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: freemason_gb.gif (32 KB, 336x326) Image search: [Google]
freemason_gb.gif
32 KB, 336x326
Hello /pol/,

I want your input on freemasonry. To me, this group has a weird duality. On one hand, they claim to pursue universalism and the development of all men (no sense of country or race etc). While on another hand, many currents affiliate themselves with templars, which would make them the defenders of the western civilization?

Therefore: freemasonry is blue or red?
>>
>>71730013
>they claim to pursue universalism
Que?
>>
These organizations contain many politicians, journalists, ... In France, for one, their influence is enormous. This is rather important.
>>
>>71730496
Yea, but GOdF isn't real Masonry. Just Jews using a front.
>>
>>71730433
Basically to love your neighbour, all men are equal... Christian values degenerated.
>>
>which would make them the defenders of the western civilization?

You're a bit stupid, eh. Freemasonry is literally practicing Kemetic Judaism for the goyim.
>>
>>71730553
Then, what is real masonry? The ancient scottish rite and related orders? And what are their stances. This is also part of the question.

>>71730743
I know it doesn't make sense, hence why I ask.
>>
>>71730659
Well those just are Christian values. In Masonry it's about equality of opportunity, whilst recognising everyone is different.

>>71730743
>Kemetic
>Judaism
I'm guessing you don't know what the former means.

>>71730825
>Then, what is real masonry?
Regular and recognised Masonry. UGLE and the Grand Lodges recognised as real by them.
GOdF lets in women and atheists, and interferes actively in politics. They're just bastards wearing Freemason regalia.

The related orders are just that. Regular, but not a part of Craft Masonry, even though they only permit regular and recognised Craft Masons to join.
>>
Their BIG SECRET is they don't have one
>>
>>71731041
>In Masonry it's about equality of opportunity, whilst recognising everyone is different.
So to give access to those who seek internal development and are worth it ? Or to allow everyone to get in while knowing some won't have the ability to go far ?

>GOdF lets in women and atheists, and interferes actively in politics. They're just bastards wearing Freemason regalia.
Do you really believe it when they say, for example, that Freemasons other than GOdF do not interfere in politics ? At the very least it creates an extensive network of influent people, doesn't it end up being the same in this case ?

I don't know the status of which politician is freemason outside of France, but surely it should be similar.
Btw, are you that freemason aussie that wrote in some religious thread yesterday or so ?
>>
>>71731591
>So to give access to those who seek internal development and are worth it ? Or to allow everyone to get in while knowing some won't have the ability to go far ?
A bit of both. Mostly the former, but at least giving the latter the chance to try and better themselves. But there are quite a few dropouts.
>Do you really believe it when they say, for example, that Freemasons other than GOdF do not interfere in politics
Yes. Or at least not like they do. I mean hell, i've made use of political connexions here, but GOdF straight up tells members how to vote and has a political lobby. It's just not cricket.

So the main thing is that if a regular Mason was found to be doing such a thing, or trying to abuse political connexions, they'd be kicked out. GOdF and the like almost encourage it.
>Btw, are you that freemason aussie that wrote in some religious thread yesterday or so ?
Possibly? Which thread?
>>
>>71731822
>A bit of both. Mostly the former,
So what are good candidates to you ? Like univ education or it's not related to that ?

>GOdF straight up tells members how to vote and has a political lobby
Yeah the state of things is really bad. I don't know what we can do here to overcome them, which I think we really should seeing how much of a bad influence they have (they regularly invite politics for conferences and spread leftist bullshit everywhere btw). This is also why I'm interesting myself in freemasons as a whole.

>I mean hell, i've made use of political connexions here
How would you qualify the influence of said connexions and relations on western politics as a broad ? Minor still ?

Another question also, according to you what's a good order contrarily to the GOdF in France ?
>>
>>71732724
>So what are good candidates to you
Someone eager to learn. That can be any walk of life, just that they need to be willing to undertake the "work" of Freemasonry, which is study and contribution. It's not authorised by my Grand Lodge, but i give prospective candidates a bunch of essay questions to see if they really are able to contribute. Then after joining, some things like blank canvas so they can try and paint things they found important, whilst utilising key aspects of Masonry.
>I don't know what we can do here to overcome them
Aye. It's a toughie. Shame Hitler didn't finish the job there.
>How would you qualify the influence of said connexions and relations on western politics as a broad ? Minor still ?
Yea, minor. Don't get me wrong, people are going to be getting involved with things politically, but it's not going to be from Freemasonry itself.
>Another question also, according to you what's a good order contrarily to the GOdF in France ?
Grand Lodge National Francais (GLNF). There are a couple of legit ones, but that's the one currently recognised by everyone else. There's talk of all the legit guys banding together, though. That'd outnumber GOdF, which might be good.
>>
>>71733123
Thanks for all your input, it's very helpful.

So, overall, to you freemasonry is kind of like the old savant clubs? Where people band together, read and research things, and make collective progress through interaction, period?

That would be rather interesting in this case. I would still need to read more into it to see what is being discussed/exchanged etc. I have rather particular ideas.

>There's talk of all the legit guys banding together, though. That'd outnumber GOdF, which might be good.
That would be really interesting. Maybe it would counter a bit the GOdF but it'd still be ways from killing it.

Oh yeah, are there truly links with the Templars and their ways ? This is more of a tough and mystic question but some say that they identify themselves in this, which I wonder how/why and in what way. That's without even going into the potential relationship with the rosicrucians.
>>
>>71733661
>So, overall, to you freemasonry is kind of like the old savant clubs? Where people band together, read and research things, and make collective progress through interaction, period?
In the good ones, yes. The poor ones are dull charity groups. But they can be turned good with the proper application of interest.
>Maybe it would counter a bit the GOdF but it'd still be ways from killing it.
I'd say so. It'd certainly be a start, as it allows a more obvious us/them position, which will help with the unsure.
>Oh yeah, are there truly links with the Templars and their ways ?
Heh, sorry to disappoint. That was made up in the 1700s by someone wanting to look important. We do have degrees involving Templary, but it's nothing more than an homage and inspiration.
Rosicrucians are far more important to it.
>>
They play both sides because they are satanic apocalypse engineers.
>>
>>71734035
>The poor ones are dull charity groups.
What kind of charities ? Is it really christian related ?
>But they can be turned good with the proper application of interest.
So do you mean with personal involvement? I really hope that is the case, just an empty shell kind of defeats the purpose.

Also, how much bucks does it cost to join and which rite are you part of? And on a more personal case, what has been your best experience in being a freemason? I mean, why can you say for sure that you don't regret being part of it, if that's the case.

>Rosicrucians are far more important to it.
Thanks for the answer.

Anyway sorry for harassing with questions. It's nice to have some testimony on this. Even more so since there are so many orders and whatnot, it's hard to get what's what and all the particular aspects.
>>
>>71730013
You've got it all wrong, freemasonry was a late-monarchist conspiracy to compartmentalize the populace and aristocracy...
>>
>>71734921
>What kind of charities ? Is it really christian related ?
All kinds. Like a shitty version of Rotary. Though some places have specific stuff. We have farm-aid here, which I love, but it's still a bit bleeding heart for me.
There are Christian related ones, but mostly from the Christian degrees (Templars sponsor church restorations and such).
>So do you mean with personal involvement?
Yea, like i was hoping for x and y when i joined, and found neither. But when i was the one to start doing it, other guys joined in. So now we have proper education and discourse, as well as hands on projects like model building (more interesting than it sounds).
>Also, how much bucks does it cost to join
To join? Usually around £100, then £150/yr for dues. But it depends on where you are, and the individual lodge costs.
>and which rite are you part of?
It's like Emulation Rite, but we have Scottish and Irish nearby. Or do you mean side degrees like the Ancient & Accepted Rite? Because... lots.
>And on a more personal case, what has been your best experience in being a freemason? I mean, why can you say for sure that you don't regret being part of it, if that's the case.
That is absolutely the best question, and the one which is hardest to answer. I'd say it's the opportunity for the good points, and then myriad small things. Like traveling around the world and immediately getting along with brothers and taking part in esoteric discussions in lodge.
>Anyway sorry for harassing with questions.
Not at all. I'm procrastinating, so this is fun.
>Even more so since there are so many orders and whatnot
Ho-boy yea. It's best to think of it, as a non-member, just the Craft. Otherwise it gets confusing to start adding in the Holy Royal Arch, Order of the Secret Monitor, Red Cross of Constantine, and so on.
>>
File: hitler3.jpg (51 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
hitler3.jpg
51 KB, 636x358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hhHZZmdBeM
>>
>>71735980
>Not at all. I'm procrastinating, so this is fun.
Heh, I'm in the same case atm.

To conclude on my part, did it help in redpilling you according to you ? And what's "your" redpill in this case ? I'm mostly thinking about the "proper education and discourse" that you mentioned.
>>
After studying freemasonry for hundreds of hours I conclude one thing: It's a ceremonial magic cult that indoctrinates so slowly that its almost just plain hard to notice. It's neither good or bad.it has elements of both. it's up to each lodge if its corrupted or not. There is real power and subliminal possession involved. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvUNRekfEE8
>>
>>71736598
>did it help in redpilling you according to you
I guess? I mean, I was on here before I joined, so it didn't change much in that regard. But it certainly espouses many things /pol/ does (or at least should prize. It's a meritocracy, it focuses on classical education (namely trivium and quadrivium), and the only thing we value is knowledge. So I'd say that.
Or at least, I'll say that until i can come up with a more coherent answer.

>>71737738
>It's a ceremonial magic cult
You... might want to put a few more hours into study...
>>
>>71737846
>It's a meritocracy, it focuses on classical education (namely trivium and quadrivium)
Interesting. I also believe in those values.

Is there any additional teaching added into it ? For example some more modern teachings on the science of information (comp sci for americans), or maybe life related teachings ... ? Or is it really focused on the base, AKA the classical education, which could be fine too.
>>
>>71730013
jean françois free maçons are the most blue pilled schlomo suckers. You can't get any worse than them.
>>
>>71738523
>Is there any additional teaching added into it ?
Not in the ritual, which is like the baseline, but members are welcome to bring whatever topic they want (excepting religion and politics, as they can be divisive) into lodge. One example is a guy bringing a small robot he programmed to build with 3d printed blocks, and linked it to the construction of cathedrals.
Classical education is major though, because so many people miss out on it nowadays. So just covering Grammar, Rhetoric, and Logic can really help some of the guys. Then that opens them up to learning more.
>>
two freemasons sitting in a tree :^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.