[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I got in an argument with my own mother on the subject
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image:49846.png (950 KB, 1776x1112) Image search: [Google]
image:49846.png
950 KB, 1776x1112
Alright I got in an argument with my own mother on the subject on how woman lie out the ass more than men abd how they win alot of court cases because they get away with it simply being a woman but my own mother was debating with me on how there is more to the subject and we do not know the full stories on how these court cases goes and how a woman can't simply make up the reason to get their way.

Then I argued with her on how woman lie alot more than men wich she just responds "everyone lies anon" and before I can finish up she tells me "do you have statistic proofs that these are true and are there any evidence to this fact your telling me?" With an irritated sound to it which I just fucking flipped and punched the cabinet and storm off to make this thread asking you guys for help om giving me statistics and evidence that will back up my own argument to prove to her that women aren't always the fucking innocent and that men aren't always the fucking enemies!

Also women hate thread.
>>
Waaa mommy told me no. Shut the fuck up and go do your homework kid.
>>
File: 1459367611836.jpg (7 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1459367611836.jpg
7 KB, 221x223
>tell my mom women have it easy
>she agrees
>>
>>71729446
Get a fucking job
>>
>>71729446
>women lie!
>do you have any proof?
>no reeeeee!!! Why would I need proof?
>-punches cabinet-

Your autism will fit in nice here.
>>
File: 1460267009661.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1460267009661.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>71729738
Had a giggle with this one.
>>
Inb4 35 yous to a retard shitpost
>>
>>71729552
Autistic losers that spend their entire lives also have it easier
>>
Will y'all shut the fuck up and just post the goddamn evidence already jesus fuck I should have known this place was nothing more by tumblr sympathizers fuck
>>
>>71730135
Trying too hard
>>
>>71729738

pretty much this. Mods should delete this thread. OP, learn how to deal with human beings bud. You can't shit talk women TO women and expect the to go along with what you're saying.
>>
>>71730135
No do your own damn research, you lazy fuck.
>>
>trolling used to mean something
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.