[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It true Trump support trans-rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: TrumpRudy1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TrumpRudy1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I just heard that Trump is pro-transrights. What's up with that?

Does that make me degenerate if I fuck boipucci and suck feminine benis?
>>
I'm trying to do more research into this. I just found he let a transgender comptete in Miss Universe. WTF
>>
please this is important to me. he doesnt say anything about it on his website
>>
>>71731537
He has to, you can't win the Election without gaining a few blue seats. Hell be coming out with all of this Shit now that he's beat Rato, so he can take votes from the Left/Hillary.

Bern Cucks will eat this Shit up, some already consider Hillary a worse choice, he just gonna suckered them.
>>
>>71729421
And I Forgot to add, yes you are degenerate for being a faggot. One man's opinion (most likely for votes) doesn't make you any less of a digesting faggot.
>>
trump is essentially cornered in an interview into deciding whether trannies are allowed to use whichever bathroom in trump towers

he says yes cause his entire family and advisors are expecting him to be a good boy and not his emotionally stunted self

>Trump is pro-transrights

yeah right
>>
>>71731746
>>71732093

So he's a PC faggot? Am I okay to fuck trannies now?
>>
>>71729421
This makes Trump a better candidate. Profit and loss statements don't care about what bathroom you shit in--shut the fuck up and MAGA you dummies.

Wall built by trannies? Who cares as long as Mexicans must come through the door.

Larger and more existential issues facing the USA than people's designated shitting spots.
>>
>>71732218
No, he'll take a hit if he does endorse trannys. That's half the ducking reason people vote for him, they're sick of degenerates and having to be too PC for Trannys, fags, dykes, weirdos.
>>
>>71732218
Yes, but only in cheap motels.
>>
Who fucking cares, what kind of head of state has to bother with social matters. Honestly America this is why your Presidents have been shit since WW2 because they have to lead the charge on all kinds of social matters which other leaders don't have time for
>>
>>71732404

What about Trump Tower?
>>
Fuck off shills. Trump supporters don't care about petty issues like this. There are more important things. Also, putting a few threads up at once was obvious
>>
>>71729421
He basically said the new law is bullshit because there's no need for it. That's it.
>>71729672
>implying a businessman would let his personal feelings get in the way of making a shitload of money
If people are willing to pay to see a tranny become miss world, who cares. It's not like the competition isn't as fake as that guy's tits anyway.
>>
>>71731746
>>71732093

No he's not doing this for pandering, this is one of his true beliefs. The biggest pandering he's done is switching from pro-choice to pro-life.
>>
>>71729421
Who cares about mentally ill lunatics? Bring them behind the shed and shoot em
>>
>>71732856

But Trump doesn't want us to do that...
>>
>>71732401
>ducking
>>
>>71732854

You think so? Do you think his wall is pandering?
>>
>>71729421
I support equal rights for all people despite any differences. Trump 2016!
>>
>>71735141

What about degeneracy though?
>>
>>71735876
If it is something in your face forcing you to change yourself or hurting others, it is not degenerate to me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.