[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live in Africa if the UN made a region of it, Whites Only?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: comehomewhiteman.jpg (156 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
comehomewhiteman.jpg
156 KB, 960x1080
Which area would we choose? Would you live there? How long until its the most powerful area in the world?

Can you imagine it /pol? only white faces wherever you go, peace and prosperity.
>>
>>71729247
they already tried it it's called South Africa and it failed
>>
I'd live in Namibia, Madagascar, or Morocco, even if there were no white people there.
>>
>>71729324
>failed

Shirley you jest.
>>
>>71729247
Zanzibar could be another citystate superpower like Singapore
>>
>>71729247
yes, but the rest of continent needs to be aswell
>>
>inb4 the entire continents population collapses on the one small white region when it undoubtedly becomes better than the rest.
>>
>>71729247
>Whites Only?
I think it was called Rhodesia. But I believe some cities in apartheid South Africa were completely segregated.
>>
>>71729247
The reverse would be a better idea.
Send all the jews and the lefty to Africa.
>>
>>71729247
Africa is infested with disease, some we may have never even discovered.
Are you asking me if I'd want to live in a white-only place, but face the risk of dying from a serious illness? Because I'd prefer not to do so.
>>
>>71729247
I would conquer and rule the shit out of Madagascar. Make that island a fortress. Basically be Switzerland with american values (traditional ones not lib shit)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZysofz-Tgs
Angola in the 60's
>>
>>71730439

Doesn't africa have the most resources in the world?
>>
Too hot for me.
>>
>>71729247
Gulf of Guinee area, we would have that shit thriving within a matter of weeks.
>>
File: 03-miss-sa-in-rhodesia-edit.jpg (1 MB, 3983x5817) Image search: [Google]
03-miss-sa-in-rhodesia-edit.jpg
1 MB, 3983x5817
>>71729324
Rhodesia was the most successful country in all of Africa when considering how long it existed. Funny how after all the blockades and commie kike sabotage that created Zimbabwe... fucking Mugabe wants the Whites back! LMAO. In 27 years Nigs couldn't even come close to what Whites made happen. Iam Smith would die of laughter if he could see it.
>>
>>71729380
You can't walk down the street after 10pm without a serious risk that you'll get shot/stabbed for the $20 bill in your wallet. To me that's failure. Also everyone has AIDS. Picking up girls is literally playing Russian roulette.
>>
>>71731229
Ian*
>>
>>71731254
It's not a white region anymore.
>>
File: gibs_plz.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
gibs_plz.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>71729247
>>
>>71729247
No.

Because we become black like niggers in Africa. We're only white and smart because of the conditions of Europe. If we go to Africa, our descendants will be niggers.

Europe is our home, it's what made us.
>>
File: nami-MMAP-md.png (78 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
nami-MMAP-md.png
78 KB, 1036x733
>>71729247
>Can you imagine it /pol?

You don't need to imagine.
>>
>>71731229
She was hot
>>
>>71729247
Wouldn't this be like Rhodesia?
>>
>>71733304
Which fucking country gave them the food money?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.