[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
***Norwegian student lured into school locker rooms and BEATEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Charlottenlund1.png (289 KB, 593x485) Image search: [Google]
Charlottenlund1.png
289 KB, 593x485
So this happened not too far from where I live, /pol/.
It is the latest event in a chain of 6 similar attacks committed by immigrants.
>randomly chosen (white) victim
>gang vs 1
>beaten and video taped

The enrichment is getting closer and closer to my peaceful town every day.. yet people are too blind to see.
At work today my colleague pulled the "yeah but norwegians do that too" card.

Here's the video:
https://document.no/2016/04/21/videoen-fra-charlottenlund/
>>
>>71728567
>At work today my colleague pulled the "yeah but norwegians do that too" card.
would love to hear him/her say it if it was their teenager getting mobbed
>>
>>71728567
Your adults need to start beating immigrant kids until blood comes from their ears.
>>
>>71728840
This.
Their women also should start injecting nigger semen into their white pussy
>>
Great, glad to see you cucks get what you deserve
>>
>>71728567

>Norway
>White
>>
Come on Norway our girls are stronger than that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U52KX9L7HHg

Vikings are weaker than mongol girls
>>
maybe man the fuck up?
>>
i don't know, seems like they were having a long discussion, and the nog didn't throw the punch until the dude said something to him
his body language didn't look like he was planning to fight the whole time
>>
>>71728938
Only fucking bolsheviks in trondheim anyway. They deserve every brutal red pill they get.

>>71729035
Fuck off syrup leaf nigger
>muh 300000
>muh quantum computers
>muh maple syrup
>muh liberal trudeau
>muh elk
Literally cancer
>>
>>71729145
top fucking lel
>>
>>71729250

Yet with all that we never any troubles even remotely close to the ones you europoor countries do

We can handle our scum
>>
File: brevikimain_532x69_1491139a.jpg (67 KB, 532x695) Image search: [Google]
brevikimain_532x69_1491139a.jpg
67 KB, 532x695
>>71728938
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.