[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Student Union happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: muslims-_and_jews.jpg (33 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
muslims-_and_jews.jpg
33 KB, 640x370
Couple of days ago, a black Muslim woman got elected as president of the National Union of Students, which represents every college/university student in the UK. In her time at the NUS, she has campaigned about the curriculum being too white, she refused a motion to condemn ISIS, and she described a university with a large Jewish population "a zionist outpost". She is also associated with a radical Islamic group that denied the Holocaust. Over 50 Jewish societies from UK universities wrote an open letter to her, voicing their concerns, but they've been ignored by the NUS due to being "zionists".

Predictably, shit has hit the fan. A lot of big universities are wanting to leave the NUS. Universities where groups lobbying for disaffiliation referendums have already started campaigning include Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Birmingham, York, Exeter and Aberystwyth and Kings College London. Many of those are large universities well respected nationally, so it'd be a significant loss to the NUS to lose some of its biggest names.

What do you think, /pol/? Is it Islamophobic Zionists keeping a black woman down? Is it Antisemitic Islamists keeping the Jews down?
>>
File: Amazing.jpg (219 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.jpg
219 KB, 1417x1417
>>71728419
>If the universities stay in, Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial starts to become more mainstream

>If they leave, public opinion will turn ever more ill towards the muzzle invaders

>tfw /pol/ wins either way

What a time to be alive
>>
File: 1460636319902.jpg (96 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1460636319902.jpg
96 KB, 336x291
Groovy
>>
Source me first and I'll tell you what I think

Student unions are bananas though, I once went on a date with a president of birmingham uni's student union

she was literally a pink haired radical feminist with problem glasses and a lolita cosplay hobby, it was like dating /cgl/.
>>
>>71728419
>group that denied the Holocaust
Even the darkest cloud has a silver lining.
>>
>>71729076
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/20/malia-bouattia-elected-nus-president-after-causing-controversy/

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/21/nus-president-malia-bouattia-must-redress-concerns-over-antisemitism-say-jewish-students

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36109164
>>
All my normie mates are disgusted by it.

Im glad it happened. These goons are force feeding red pills to the normies.
>>
>>71728638
The truth can only be stifled for so long
>>
>>71728419
NUS is cancer and needs destroying.

All commie student unions should be banned.
>>
File: who perpetuates white genocide.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
who perpetuates white genocide.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>71728638
>>If the universities stay in, Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial starts to become more mainstream
>sympathy for Muslims also grows, Jews stay in control
>>If they leave, public opinion will turn ever more ill towards the muzzle invaders
>more sympathy for Jews, Jews stay in control
>>tfw /pol/ wins either way
>tfw /pol/ will never win
>>
>>71729185
Holy shit, nice. IN all honesty I'm unsupervised and slightly glad, buhar mustafa was saying shit like this and it stayed under the radar, hopefully this story will be much bigger and she'll go to court over it.
>>
>>71728419
>Jew put goatfuckers in europe to destroy white people
>Goatfuckers decide to destroy the jews too
>Oy vey, anti-semite!
>>
>>71728638
What a time!
To be alive!
>>
>>71728419
Are the merchants truly our greatest allies /pol/?
>>
>>71729297

This, Honestly the NUS has gotten way to big for its boots and is one of the reasons that students are such utter utter dickheads nowa days.
>>
>>71728638
This. The former is the best case scenario though.
>>
>>71729297
>NUS is cancer and needs destroying.
Not until they've rooted out the bigger threat. Use the 'useful idiots' until they've outlived their usefulness.
>>
>>71728419
She's too insane for the NUS? The only people actively involved in the NUS are gender studies students and the like, it's pretty much a breeding ground for the metropolitan Labour party.
>>
>>71728638
The former is the better victory. Muslims are particularly well skilled at shitting up any discussion or debate, they'll cause the second option on their own.

I hope the universities stay in and reform the system through debate. Getting out of it would be a compromise could lead to even more degeneracy at the universities that refuse to leave....

Quite favourable actually, now I think about it.
>>
>>71728419
Oh the irony is fucking too much!.
>>
There's a poll about whether the new NUS president is good or bad - can you all vote terrible?

https://twitter.com/FilibusterUK/status/723418634127740928
>>
File: 2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png (270 KB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png
270 KB, 2000x1997
>>71728419

Glorious.

So /pol/, will the 'liberal' 'left' (read, 'progressive' SJWs) ever mention the whole issue of tolerance of intolerance? I mean they were quick enough to no platform any right wingers they consider intolerant of minorities. But what about when the minorities attack each other?
>>
>>71728419
>she described a university with a large Jewish population "a zionist outpost". She is also associated with a radical Islamic group that denied the Holocaust. Over 50 Jewish societies from UK universities wrote an open letter to her, voicing their concerns, but they've been ignored by the NUS due to being "zionists".

It's a start.
The libs have to listen to her because she is a POC woman practicing religion of peace.
>>
>>71732551
Voting good might do more damage, best case scenario it takes away the Jew's 6 million trump card in the UK.

At the very least it will serve to further discredit the NUS among the average Joes. Also good since the body is filled with nothing but cunts with useless do nothing degrees.
>>
>>71732551
>voting bad
Just let her keep fucking shit up. Necessary evil and all that shit.
>>
>>71728419

IDGAF about zionists keeping peaceful 5th columist muslim terrorists down, but you have correctly identified this as a potential flashpoint and we should pump as much Acetylene gas into this debate as possible and wait for the kaboom.

Maybe we can somehow drag that idiot woman from UCL into this, the one who said "all white men should be gassed" or something.
>>
File: 1453191297927.jpg (243 KB, 1620x1079) Image search: [Google]
1453191297927.jpg
243 KB, 1620x1079
>>71728638
>>
>>71729229
Multiculturalism is the Clash of Civilizations.
>>
File: naked gun.jpg (135 KB, 960x547) Image search: [Google]
naked gun.jpg
135 KB, 960x547
>>71728419
>>
>>71732587
Internalized oppression.
>>
My favourite bit about the election is when she got voted in some people started yelling in protest which "triggered" the special snowflakes who started crying. A complete shitshow
>>
File: Witch-You-Have-No-Power-Here.jpg (33 KB, 501x411) Image search: [Google]
Witch-You-Have-No-Power-Here.jpg
33 KB, 501x411
>>71728419

I am out. You let a Trojan horse in, it's all over. I'll wait until the NUS disintegrates, tut a lot, shake my head and pick up the pieces and carry on. Even better maybe start a new union up or similar, just academia with no political power, just somewhere to chat with academics in a similar subject or subjects. You politically correct nightmares! You have destroyed the NUS! Shame on you.
>>
Literally who cares.
The NUS is a commie shithole full of edgy anticapitalists anti patriarchy types. They need to be gassed, jews or no jews.
>>
>>71729377
You're omitting one key part in your analysis. Muslim population is on the rise, while white population is on the decline. What is going to happen to the jewish plight once there is increasingly less whites who sympathize with jews? You know you're the first target for muslims right?
>>
>she refused a motion to condemn ISIS
Even the most blue pilled normie will accept this
>>
Who gives a fuck about the NUS? It does literally nothing apart from get students cheap cinema tickets.
>>
>>71734537
*not accept
>>
she doesnt even look black. she looks like a quadroon or arab.
>>
>>71734540

It does much more than this. It is highly politicized these days and actively seeks to censor anything considered right wing from all campus' in the UK.
>>
>>71734359
>Muslims
>able to pose threat to Jews
to what Jews? Millionaires and billionaires? those guys are always safe. To the normal folk? Those guys will take all their money and come to Israel. The Israelis? Implying that less white people won't mean Israel will act less humanely.
>>
>>71729445
>she'll go to court over it
I needed a laugh, cheers lad.
>>
>>71735497
Confirmed, back in my student days at exeter I fought hard against a ban on the BNP coming on campus.

>said I was egalitarian
>really just wanted the libs and cucks to get mad
>worked a treat
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.