[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here read the Quran? Or the Bible? or any other holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Koran.jpg (22 KB, 250x368) Image search: [Google]
Koran.jpg
22 KB, 250x368
Has anyone here read the Quran? Or the Bible? or any other holy book?

What are your impressions?
>>
I read the Torah. I'm Jewish.
>>
>>71727534
Read Bible, Quran only partially. Nothing interesting desu.
>>
>>71727534
No, I am not really into fantasy literature
>>
>>71728177
m'lady
>>
>>71727534
New twstament, was intresting
Friend read quran, was shiat
>>
File: jesus.png (242 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
242 KB, 400x500
>>71728229
Enjoying your faggot-enabling, women-hating, child humping religion buddy?
>>
Does reading 4 pages of it for school count?
>>
File: nextlevel.gif (499 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
nextlevel.gif
499 KB, 450x296
>>71727534
I have read Quran 7 years ago. Since than I am tipping my fedora.
>>
I've read every holy text I could find.

Conclusion: We are being lied to. All holy texts are altered. Old testament actually talks about multiple gods. Sumerians were right all along blah blah etc etc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ
>>
File: RYZWKtB.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
RYZWKtB.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
>>71728485
>>
File: 1447604597110.jpg (72 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1447604597110.jpg
72 KB, 720x478
>>
File: god bless pol.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
god bless pol.jpg
485 KB, 1920x1080
Qu'ran is pure evil.

Bible is the truth of God.
>>
>>71733168
will Art of the Deal become a holy book if Trump wins?
>>
File: donald jesus cover.png (510 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
donald jesus cover.png
510 KB, 900x508
>>71733316
Only when mankind has reached the stars and spread the truth of Jesus and Donald Trump to alien life forms.
>>
Koran has major continuity issues and the time line jumps around like a mother funkier. Anyone that actually believes it is pants on head retarded. For proof, see Muslims.
>>
>>71727534

fucking boring book.

and ahmadjinedad lived 300 year and had 50 sons and ibrahim lived 700 years and had 30 sons and peter lived...
kill me
>>
Read the Bukhari Hadith...

Primarily learned that the hadiths are repetitive as hell, and Mohammed really seemed to like gourds.

Also, if you were lucky enough to observe Muhammad eat a gourd, you would then love gourds for the rest of your days as well.

Seriously this anecdote is repeated in the Hadith Bukhari OVER AND OVER.

Collections of accounts of the same events from interviews with a couple dozen people are good for building consensus, but terrible for actually reading.
>>
“Allah does not forbid you, with regard to those who do not fight you on account of your religion nor drive you out of your homes, to treat them with goodness and to be just to them; truly, Allah loves those who are just. Indeed, Allah forbids you (only) with regard to those who fight you on account of religion and drive you out of your homes, and assist (others) in driving you out, that you turn to them (in friendship). (Quran 60:8/9)

Why are you afraid of the religion of peace, /pol/?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.