[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the millennial generation fucked? I'm not talkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_1.png (315 KB, 496x353) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
315 KB, 496x353
Why is the millennial generation fucked? I'm not talking about /r9k/ level depression and hopelessness. I'm talking about media people who constantly need to beg for validation..

"HUR DUR IM DEPRESSED" in front of millions of people. Like fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfT3qvTTKA
>>
>>71727303
They are not proud of anything, they have no motivation for anything either.
>>
>>71727303

Experience showed me that peopel who have actual depression don't tell others or aren't even aware of it. All 'mental illness' videos or yt are pure attention whoring.
>>
>>71727303

There was a time when conditions like these were well-kept secrets instead of platforms for attention. They tell me it's healthier this way yet I look upon the world and I wonder how.
>>
She doesnt look depressed

T. Major depression for 10 buttfucking years
>>
>>71727429
Yeah, nail on the head. If she's depressed, I'm the president of tanzania

t. depressed dude getting high on oxy and alcohol so as not to die of suicide baka
>>
Daily reminder that depression along with high self-esteem or narcissism is just an a problem with biochemistry. Just like some people need a warzone to get excitement, some people are ok with simple with things. The way we respond to the surrounding is purely based on some main biochemical components of our brain. Reasoning is complicated but it cannot overcome simple biochemistry and this is why there are successful and unsuccessful genius-level people.
>>
>>71727303
Entitlement to government handouts while said powers plot their extermination
>>
The word has been thrown around so much, that people can't differentiate between situational mood swings and clinical depression anymore. Both are treated the same for some reason.

>i'm going on antidepressants

I'm going to ingest literal industrial run-off to physically burn my brain, which i was convinced is good for me.
>>
>>71727303
They complain loudly, have an unearned sense of entitlement, and are controlled by their emotions, but don't have the willpower to actually do shit.

It's easy to make a good living off of them, but how many of those moneymakers will actually kick some sense into them?
>>
>>71727303
She sounds like she's having a blast
Coming from someone who has taken anti-depressants since I was 11, Fuck this bitch
>>
>>71727752
*don't have the willpower research to do shit properly
>>
>>71727303
>Why is the millennial generation fucked?

They don't have the fire, the rebellious nature, the drive, the anger, or the creativity of us Gen Xr's.
>>
>>71727303
This asian chick used to fuck that youtube midget Ray.
>>
>>71727303

Is she on fucking T? She seems to have some michelle obama shoulders in this pic.
>>
>>71727862
Castrated from birth somehow. An entire generation.
>>
I started antidepressants even if I know I'm not depressed, just to see how it feels. It's been a week, still don't see changes. If nothing happens within a month I'm stopping.
>>
>>71728187

>somehow

Chemicals and mind control through media.
>>
File: 1430873705705.jpg (81 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1430873705705.jpg
81 KB, 500x461
>>71727303
Internet addiction.

Face it, most of the shit people go through mentally would be curbed severely were the internet's access severely restricted.

Not saying it should be, but you know it's true.
>>
>>71727862
Your problably a millennial yourself (under 33). This type of old billy freakles attitude pisses me off, you aren't better than anybody, and your still young and retarded, faggot.>>71727888
>>
>>71728294
I already know that. It's just really crushing thinking about it.
>>
>>71727303
Majority lack real world skills.

There are 20 something's that might as well be 10 year olds
>>
>>71727862
>They don't have the fire, the rebellious nature, the drive, the anger, or the creativity of us Gen Xr's.

GenX doesn't have that either.

t. On the cusp baby
>>
>>71728308

Types of electronics meant for entertainment that didn't exist before 1970 should be banned entirely. Once people get bored of watching TV (which usually happens after about 30 minutes if you're lucky), they'll be forced to go outside and interact with real human beings, instead of sitting in a pool of their own filth, festering with the idiotic shit they consume on the internet.
>>
>>71727303
Pro tip: sad != depressed
Sad is when you think about killing yourself.
Depressed is when you don't even have the motivation to kill yourself.
>>
>>71727398
This.

The stupid cunt in that video doesn't have depression, she has attention whore syndrome.
>>
>>71727303

It's easier to compete towards the bottom than it is the top.

Because the mere act of competing gives you money and adoring fans, we have a generation of people who are trying to gain as much failure cred as possible.

Doesnt help that the only means toward becoming a celebrity these days involves having no job.
>>
The most amazing thing here is that the majority was convinced that when you're feeling sad, angry or guilty, you shouldn't actually confront these feelings, explore their source and learn something, you should BURN YOUR BRAIN WITH CHEMICALS.

Your feeling are your moral compass. You're mean to feel sad, angry and guilty because your subconscious is in the know about what's going on.

Daily reminder that "Ignoring the negative" is a New Age satanic mind control technique.
>>
>>71729298
TOP TRENDING:

Aspergers
Depression
ADHD
Aspergers
PTSD
Social anxiety
Borderline trouble
Schizophrenia

gotta catch'em all
>>
>>71727398
This. Been depressed since I was 7, no one's noticed for 12 years. I told my only/best girl-friend and she's like, "I would've never imagined."
>>
>>71729433
Depression is totally different to just feelings, it is a physical illness that consumes your entire life and turns you into the master of failure.
>>
File: 1460718908183.jpg (23 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1460718908183.jpg
23 KB, 320x310
MD here.

>able to get up and dress self nicely
>able to do makeup and hair
>not crippled with inability to do even the most minor of tasks

yeah nah, fuck off
>>
Recently been through a bout of mania, then anxiety, and then crippling depression.

Its real. But those that actually seriously have these symptoms don't whine over the internet.

Too much shame, too much, just too much.
>>
>>71729730

>it is a physical illness that consumes your entire life

The percentage of people that have a PHYSICAL illness is miniscule compared to all the people that ahve been CONDITIONED and CONVINCED that they have this illness.

It's literal big pharma bullshit to sell SSRIs that cause fucking brain damage turning people at best into golemised husks with literally burnt brains.
>>
>flaunting your supposed mental illness

Nigga that's some ol' bullshit. These people aren't depressed, they'r attention and validation seeking cunts.

>t. Someone who grew up with a chronically depressed father
>>
>>71727303
Who cares about a nameless bitch being unhappy with herself?

Also this >>71727370
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.