[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally every candidate but her has enthusiastic voters. Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Literally every candidate but her has enthusiastic voters.

Can she win just by having the moderate vote? It would be very sad.
>>
>>71725070
Hopefully fucking not god help us all if the Clinton foundation gets ahold of the presidency
>>
File: 1458866980475.jpg (72 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1458866980475.jpg
72 KB, 499x499
>>71726299

Even if Clinton gets in charge she'll never do anything drastic. And rather can't do anything drastic because remember, the military and the intelligence sector owns this country, not the executive government entirely.
>>
Cruz has low energy voters also
>>
>>71726475
Well, I gues I'm #hilldog now.
>>
A president Clinton would kill America. It's econimically bleeding out now, but she will tear the jugular.
>>
>>71726475
She has shut down more military bases then any other person in US she has been caught in so many damn lies even she has trouble keeping up with them don't get me started on benghazi or the Clinton foundation
>>
That's what always happens in case you didn't notice. It's not like she'll be different from Trump. Both are just pawns of the Illuminati, in the same way that movie stars are pawns of directors. You have to be a fucking faggot to think that Trump would change the system.
>>
>>71726880
Shill you aren't going to win her any votes by saying she is the less of 2 evils compared to trump kek
>>
>>71727057
He didn't say or imply that. Learn to read, faggot.
>>
HOT SAUCE
>>
>>71727057
You're a cuck if you think you can discern which is the lesser of two evils. All you know is the narrative that you have been fed, which is that Trump is a loudmouthed insurgent fighting against both party establishments for America, while Clinton is an entitled politician running on being a woman. The fact that both support the NSA's illegal and secret assaults on American freedom doesn't ever come up.
>>
>>71725070

Moderate voters decide every national election.
>>
>>71725070
Welp I live in NYC and she won here and the people were enthusiastic about i
>>
File: 1379975891818.jpg (116 KB, 708x447) Image search: [Google]
1379975891818.jpg
116 KB, 708x447
>>71726475
>she'll never do anything drastic.

Her election and policy will directly result in the second civil war.
>>
>>71726880
I think you misunderstand, Hillary is known to be corrupt. Trump has given a lot of people hope, and when he is proven false we will see an effect. Possibly war? Possibly revolution? Possibly enough hatred that the president after will be an independent?
>>
>>71727596
Haha, you must be aware that the same thing has happened every 8 years for decades now. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all did the same anti establishment shtick.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.