[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.coveragemail.com/news/da shcam-video-appears-to-s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: a good day.jpg (61 KB, 825x510) Image search: [Google]
a good day.jpg
61 KB, 825x510
http://www.coveragemail.com/news/dashcam-video-appears-to-show-officers-stand-by-as-3-teens-drown-in-pinellas-county/

today was a good day

>inb4 ree bootlicker
these officers weren't even in charge of saving the girls, they were in charge of controlling lighting for the officers who were actually trying to save the girls
>>
>>71724866
>fuck cops fuck cops fuck cops
>drowns
>help me cops

these guys probably just wanted to avoid a court case for these blm activists
>>
>>71724866
i used to be a lifeguard. saving a drowning person is extremely dangerous. they are panicking and not thinking clearly. the victims natural reaction is to try and climb on top of the rescuer which pushes them under water. if they have no ability to swim it only gets worse. cops arent supermen, most arent trained to pull people out of the water and the gear they wear certainly would be a hindrance. liberals view cops as scum of the earth while simultaneously expecting them to behave like an action hero in every type of situation that may arise.
>>
>>71724866
This is disgusting, absolutely appalling America, How can you even start to think this is a good thing?!
I mean come on ffs, this is a complete travesty and there needs to be massive improvements to these events.
How the hell could this happen? I mean, only three? come on you can do better than that!
>>
>>71724866

Why didn't that cop just dive in and pulled the car out of the water? Fucking racists americans...
>>
>>71724866
Are those mugshots of the girls?
>>
>>71725682
shouldnt you be out cumming on birds for us
>>
>>71725712
Based Florida doesn't waste time with graduation pics
>>
Why didn't they shoot out the windows?
>>
File: 1460021209987.jpg (47 KB, 1280x638) Image search: [Google]
1460021209987.jpg
47 KB, 1280x638
Rodney King drowned in a swimming pool.

>>71725712
Nice catch.
>>
the video in which that site is implying they stood around is less than a minute

like 10 seconds of them looking out on what looks like a big lake?

how could they even know where the car is and find them and rescue them in 10 seconds
>>
>>71724866
Well they won't produce any more nigglets in this word
>>
>killed
Kek.

It's like when I know CPR but my cert expired and I couldn't give one to a dying dude because of law and shit. The guvmint killed them Imotbhfam
>>
>>71724866

>Killed

So the media is already blaming the cops? Or something else a foot?
>>
File: racist cops.jpg (21 KB, 650x280) Image search: [Google]
racist cops.jpg
21 KB, 650x280
>>71724866

>See 3 innocent angels who were going to church crashing their hard-earned automobile into some sort of a swamp
>Be too much of a sissy to dive head first into the pitch-dark swamp

Why are americans so racist
>>
>>71726130
sigh.. when does this ride end.. I want off
>>
>arrested seven times in the past year
>ages 14,15

Thank god they ended themselves
>>
Biggest victim is the car
>>
>>71726263
you knew the consequences when you got on. I don't want to hear any complaining
>>
File: 1461036174976.jpg (57 KB, 676x456) Image search: [Google]
1461036174976.jpg
57 KB, 676x456
>>
>7 arrest within the year
>most gta
>mom said no 16 year old is perfect
No 16 year old dindu dindu nuffins
>>
Deys wuz gud keeds, gun dun startsn dey coolage soons
>>
Seems the issue is that the chief made a statement that his officers ripped their belts off and jumped in and tried to save the girls. There's nothing to support that on the video obviously. My biggest curiosity is why the girls didn't exit the vehicle themselves. If they saw the car floating and sinking and heard the girls yelling then there was a chance to get out. My sister drove us into a lake near our house and we both easily got out. Without a whole lot of panic tbhwy My dad wasn't impressed about the car being totaled and my mother lost her goddamn mind for a few mins, but we still tell the story and laugh and even have pics to show off. Seems really odd to me that they drowned INSIDE the vehicle. Makes me question if they even tried to save themselves.
>>
>>71727143
>niggers
>swim

The answer is so obvious
>>
>>71725632
My brother in law is a lifeguard in his free time, is it ttue you're trained to hit people to confuse them before grabbing them?
>>
File: miller_laniya.jpg (26 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
miller_laniya.jpg
26 KB, 366x550
Stupid girls make stupid decisions. They should have been home with their mother and father.

A quick search shows that they have a lengthy criminal history.

capthca: bodies of water.
>>
File: butler_ashaunti.jpg (38 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
butler_ashaunti.jpg
38 KB, 366x550
>>71727617
I hope their mothers and their fathers are rethinking or retooling their parenting skills.
>>
>>71727295
No I get that. But when you're facing certain death don't you at least try and dog paddle. My fucking children were doing that as toddlers. You don't even have to try hard. Just splash a little and you stay up ffs. I'm just saying it seems crazy to me that they didn't at least try. Self preservation should have forced them out of the car into the water. It's like the 911 jumpers. They knew they couldn't fly, but fuck standing there to burn.
>>
>>71724866
When will they learn that water is not their natural habitat?
>>
>>71727353
no, i was trained to only approach from behind and to grab firmly secure both of their arms against their body. hitting them would probably only increase their fight response.
>>
>>71727708
>fathers
you are a funny guy
>>
>>71727721

Gonna supplement the last guys answer for this one

>niggers
>>
File: battle_dominique.jpg (42 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
battle_dominique.jpg
42 KB, 366x550
>>71727708
I blame their families. What type of father allows his child to behave like this?

They are dead not because of the car, or the pond or even the police. They are dead because of their parents child rearing skills.
>>
>>71727617
>grand theft auto
>at 15

bitch, you're supposed to play the video game, not do it for real
>>
>>71727731
it water is not a pavement ape's natural habitat then why are pools made out of concrete?
>>
>>71727617
They belived the BLM nonsense and thought the police were going to shoot them?
>>
>>71727708
How the fuck do you get out of jail so fucking quick with all those charges? Did they not bother to prosecute her?
>>
File: dTVCVVd.png (31 KB, 1000x1590) Image search: [Google]
dTVCVVd.png
31 KB, 1000x1590
>>71727889
That's pretty deep man (no pun intended.)
>>
>>71727990
probably got off easy for being a minor, a dindu and a female
>>
Did they even have a father?
>>
>>71724866

>black people can't swim

MASH THAT LIKE BUTTON SENPAI
>>
>>71727886
A literal battle toad
>>
>>71724866
drowning is not a crime
cop tried to figure out what they are doing wrong, but decided not to bother them
>>
>>71727832
In another vein, you're absolute garbage if you don't teach your children to swim. Especially in Florida. You're surrounded by water and there's rec centers and ymca's on every corner. No excuse not to be excellent swimmers. Even niggers should've figured this out by now.
>>
>>71725658
Niggers have a natural aversion to water. It's hard enough to lure them by a pool or river or whatever. It's even harder to shove them in at just the right time.

Don't give us a hard time, we're still perfecting the process.
>>
>>71725658
underrated
>>
File: Nice Reliable Car Ruined.jpg (94 KB, 746x465) Image search: [Google]
Nice Reliable Car Ruined.jpg
94 KB, 746x465
>>71727617
>>71727708
>>71727886
If the three the one with the darkest criminal history is Battle. The charges of the other two are consistence with bad parenting, but Battle on 7/9/15 gave a false name to police, that shows that most likely she was the driver and the most experienced criminal.

BTW: the OP's link is an article specifically designed to race bait. Further searches sheds light on what happened, and in no way are the police liable for this triple Darwin award.
>>
>>71727617
>>71727708
>>71727886
How the fuck do they have so many charges at age 15?????? Is this the institutionalized racism I keep hearing about??
>>
>>71727617
>>71727708
>>71727886

That lake should be given an award for making the community a safer place.
>>
>>71724866
Complete the following:
Niggers are to ponds as Jews are to .....
>>
>>71729345
natural gas
>>
File: Haiti.png (920 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Haiti.png
920 KB, 800x1200
>>
Who here /st.Pete/

Worst kind of Nogs run the south side of this city.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-09-30-32.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-09-30-32.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Wtf is up with their ads
>>
>>71727721
Once again niggers you underestimate how dumb they are.
>>
File: all niggers dead.jpg (49 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
all niggers dead.jpg
49 KB, 240x240
>>71724866

Water be raccists and shite!
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 960x720
You guys have no idea how great it was to grow up in St. Pete. That shit OP posted is every day local news lol. We are the most relaxed people in Florida but St Pete cops waste no time with niggers. Or vagrants for that matter. I have a good story to serve example.

> be me, young teenager, early 2000's
> just got out of a movie in downtown St Pete
> it's a little past midnight
> crowd of about 300+ niggers outside wtf
> head down street a bit, safe distance away
> tell my buddy too many nigs, dangerous
> make bet that there will be a inevitable fight
> not two minutes later niggers start fighting
> in the streets at midnight
> one nigger goes down, knocked out hard
> about how 20 maybe 30 other niggers see this
> they literally form a line and take turns curb stomping the unconscious nigger
> no lie, close enough to see face getting kicked in, pool of blood forming
> pretty sure nigger died
> this whole time the horse cops are watching
> about 15 cops, observing from atop their massive war horses
> they all wait until the nigger dies, then they all rush in
> niggers are literally sent flying as the cops gallop into them with their horses, swinging their nightsticks from atop and cracking domes
> literally crusader tier shit in front of our eyes
> me and friend had good laugh went home and smoked a blunt.
> I believe I went fishing the next day

I plan to move back there one day, but it's a beautiful day in gator nation if I might say. Pic related
>>
>>71730830
ads are selected based on search history and other interests based on your own internet activity.

Faggot
>>
>>71730830
google analytics
>>
>>71730830
targeted adds you fag
>>
>>71730830
motherly nuns are a god tier fetish
>>
File: dindu nuffins 2.jpg (94 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffins 2.jpg
94 KB, 600x390
From what I heard is that there are gators in that swamp. If the cops had jumped in the water to save the drowning niggers they would have gotten eaten by a alligator.

In the end, all worked out for the best. The human cops lived and the three car stealing violent niggers died.

Good Day for America!
>>
>>71731774
Current st.Pete local.

That's crazy but totally not surprising. Saw some guy crash his motorcycle in south st. Pete late at night. Dude was super fucked up. Out of nowhere these nogs come out of the Fucking woodwork. "Oh Fuck he dead"

Honestly think that if I wasn't there the fucked wouldn't have had any shoes left.
>>
>>71730346
St Pete reporting in, you near admiral Farragut academy? That's the high school I graduated from.
>>
>>71732255
Nah more north, know where that is though
>>
>>71731774

Like poultry.
>>
>>71725632
I can confirm this. Had a buddy who was drowning and I jumped into to save him. He kept trying to climb on top of me and I had to swim away to keep from drowning myself. Thankfully it was enough though that he made it out.
>>
>>71732380
Yea I used to live right near there, right where park meets central on sunset drive. Right on the water. Kind of down the street from the bridge that goes to treasure island. The house I lived was actually built by babe Ruth himself lol go figure, what part of north burg u live in ?
>>
>>71727353
I did the bare minimum entry-level lifeguarding course, and about 15% of it was underwater CQC, learning how to break grabs and create distance from panicking civilians. The overall idea isn't to hit them, just to create distance and then splash them in their eyes to shock them.
>>
>>71724866
Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin,
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies
>>
>>71725632
i saved a girl i liked from drowning once, bitch had a cast and i wanted to save her before anyone else notice and i was so in love i just went in. Shit turned into the scariest fucking experience ever, bitch did exactly this, she was dragging me down and i had boots, a backpack and a sweater on that made it hard to swim. She kept climbing on me and i couldn't see anything and i couldn't see, she was panicking so fucking much i just was just trying to get a fucking scream out, what really fucked me was when i first approach her she was KINDA calm and she tightly grabbed my neck and dunked me, and as i lifted my head she quickly just dunked me again and i inhaled water, that fucking 1 moment of inhaling water caused us both to fucking panic and in a weird way my goal was to get away from her and her goal was to grab me and bring me down with her.

I couldn't get away from her so i painfully ended up letting her get some air for 10 seconds and hoping she'd fucking let me go so i could get some and fucking figuring it and i ended up saving her but fucking still it was utter horror.
>>
>>71724866

>today was a good day

It happened last month. So some day last month was a good day.
>>
>>71735234
I hope you at least got pussy for it.

I was saved from drowning and the guy just sucker punched me so I'd stop struggling. Weird how it's instinctive to fuck over people trying to save you while drowning.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.