[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year is 2020. Social tension and terrorism has been going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1394256111692.jpg (190 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1394256111692.jpg
190 KB, 960x640
>The year is 2020. Social tension and terrorism has been going up non stop for the last few years. The economy is going to shit. All the signs are showing red but no one cares.
Anon wakes up like any other day, only to realize there is no electricity in his flat. He looks through the window, and sees a deserted city. As he waits for the electricity and phone network to come back, he sees a few people fighting in the street, running, screaming, one girl is gettting raped. No police to be seen. The time is getting long and the fridge is empty. Water stopped working, too.

What do?
>>
Fire a shot near them to make them fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 498x497
You know what to do
>>
>>71724538
>>71724560

how long 'til you're out of bullets?
>>
>Grab BOB and head inna woods with my bro
>forget about civilisation for however long it takes
>>
>>71724755
I think I'd just do the same.
Get on a bike, roll around till I reach the countryside, find a nice spot with a stream of clean water, make myself a shack, and chill out till I starve to death/meet friends/situation gets solved.
>>
Attempt to shitpost on /pol/ but get sad because I can't.
>>
>>71724415
Gather neighbours and get out of town as a group
>>
>>71724415
Knock the stupid magazine pins out of my rifle, maybe try to hunt. Otherwise scavenge and kill anyone who threatens me.
>>
>>71725044
The Turk has a good point

Gather a large group of like minded people.
>because strength in numbers

Set out some form of order and security with said group and take in more people who will follow the groups rules.
>>
>>71725404
that's possible in smaller rural areas, but in large cities, no one is like minded. Everyone is individualistic.
>>
Speak to my local community - remind them of beauty, the concept of rebirth - that the chaos outside can be ordered in our image.

Rebuild. Because I actually like humanity as I see it in the real world. The people who are causing the trouble are the ones with their head up their own or some god's ass.

Rebuild.
>>
>>71724415
>get B.O.B
>manually begin contingency plan with my information
>bring one SSD with me
>grab sat toolkit
>get in van
>head way out fucking west
>stop once in the clear, attempt to see if this is a national thing or an international thing
>if national, upload files and keep heading west
>if international, laugh madly and begin heading south
>>
>>71725755
why south?
>>
>>71725920
Sydney senpai, otherwise I have relatives out west.

If the world's going to shit for real, I want some fun while it goes down.
>>
>>71725999
I always considered heading to colder climates.

>harsher environment
>less likely to come across rag tag gangs
>if you know how to farm in the cold you could easily hold your own with a small community
>>
File: chat très satisfait.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
chat très satisfait.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>>71724415
I don't live in a city and i'm almost self-sufficient already.
>>
>blockade apartment
>have enough dried and canned food to last 2 months
>climb out on balcony
>grab the box of Cubans I've saved for this exact moment
>light up a couple stogies and pick off untermenschen that scatter in the streets

Tbqfh I'd go full Lee Harvey Oswald in
A situation like this. I live 5 floors up on a corner room so I'd have a great vantage point. In the case of total anarchy who gives a shit.
>>
>>71727291
You're french, you'd be dead by the time of the events or would have surrendered.
>>
Just another day in Dundee
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.