[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French Foreign Legion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4chanFrenchForeignLegion.jpg (3 MB, 3542x2828) Image search: [Google]
4chanFrenchForeignLegion.jpg
3 MB, 3542x2828
What are your thoughts on the French Foreign Legion?
Is it a brotherhood of the toughest men in the world, where camaraderie grows as grass in spring?
>>
Their only weakness is accepting non-whites. They'll turn against the ubermensch when the Day comes.
>>
>>71724157

It's basically the Australian Army.
>>
>>71724157

It's a great way to get military training if you're somehow unable to do that in your own country.

Serve your 5 year contract, then get back to preparing for the Race War or WW3.

Don't trust the Legion to protect anyone but themselves.
>>
>>71724157
No idea really but I find them very interesting. One of few mercenary bands that has made it through the centuries to modern times.
>>
>>71724339
Kill yourself They are peoples That come from all the world and you dare to say that you stupid
>>
It's filled with eastern Europeans.

Highly romanticised with little success.
>>
>>71724157

/pol should undergo some legion training
it'd be fun to see fully grown nationalist men crawl into a ball and sob away
>>
>>71726547
>It's filled with eastern Europeans.
ye this
>>71726700
it's hard for everyone m8, no one is born a soldier
>>
When I was a teenager I looked into it. There was once a really good forum post where a former legionnaire talked about what it was like. It boiled down to him saying it was an outfit that offered top notch training, but it was full of psycho vets and drifters who would steal each others' shit and go AWOL. He recommended serving in your own country's military first, then joining up if you develop an insatiable thirst for blood. Of course, back then, defense contractors and other similar work wasn't as ubiquitous as it is now.
>>
File: GodDamnIt.jpg (126 KB, 452x308) Image search: [Google]
GodDamnIt.jpg
126 KB, 452x308
I can't join Stralyas military because I had cancer (all clear now). Would the FFL give a shit or could I still join them?
>>
>>71726962
FFL isn't a secret society, you can send them a mail and ask your questions. They'll give you better answers than people who browse a javanese fire breathing forum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.