[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why don't you want a taxpayer funded health system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So why don't you want a taxpayer funded health system?

It costs less per head, and ensures care for everyone, not just those who can't afford it.

Seems sensible, what's the issue?
>>
Niggers & spics
>>
>>71723694
>Seems sensible, what's the issue?
It's only good for poors people, it will be so shit that if you are middle class you have to pay for private healthcare anyway. Same with disgusting public schools with shit tier teachers.
>>
>>71723694
Politicians and population alike in the US completely miss the point of why socialized healthcare is better and cheaper: state healthcare is VERY preventative, people get ill less with mandatory health checks every year and get treated on early stages. When there is only private healthcare the fraudulent companies that squeeze money out of patients survive and the ones that care about patients health get thrown out of market because they don't make that much money.
Obamacare is not state healthcare with state hospitals and health checks, it's the state paying private companies money to continue inefficiently healing the population, I don't see how it's going to work.
>>
death panels

only god should decide when it's my time to go
>>
>>71723694

>Besides, if he still had some sort of sense of responsibility, he couldn't marry or bring children into the world, when he could plan nothing, promise nothing, count on nothing. But the shiftless and irresponsible had a field day of it. They bred babies, they got girls into trouble, they dragged in every worthless relative they had from all over the country, every unmarried pregnant sister, for an extra 'disability allowance,' they got more sicknesses than any doctor could disprove, they ruined their clothing, their furniture, their homes—what the hell, 'the family' was paying for it! They found more ways of getting in 'need' than the rest of us could ever imagine—they developed a special skill for it, which was the only ability they showed.
>>
>>71723694
Service is shit, wait times are long, it literally makes doctors slaves with shit pay for multiple years if they want to practice medicine in the respective countries, and the actual health effectiveness when you actually get sick is lower. It should surprise no one where a public healthcare system exist, two things happens: the government dictates the minute details of everyone's lives and access to more effective treatments is limited to the politicians and the super rich.

Hell, just look at how the public component of the USA healthcare has fucked up prices and are literally bigge than the rest of government combined.
>>
>>71723694

Because UPS and FedEx do it better than USPS.

I don't trust the US government to do anything efficient or effectively, especially health care. If FedEx or UPS sucks then competitors emerge and take the throne. Their accountability is the fact that if they suck shit, they're gone. It would literally take an act of Congress to fix shitty UHC in this country.
>>
>>71725830
>mandatory health checks every year
You have mandatory health checks in Belarus?
>>
>>71723694
All you people thinking it's a perfect thing. When the prices of getting medical attention drop, shitheads start using it without even having real sicknesses, just because they can. The waiting time for medical attention becomes insane.
>>
>>71726525
Essentially, yes. You need a health document from clinic in a million places, there is almost no way to avoid it. And to get the document you must do general blood and piss test, eye/ear test and have last x-ray and fluoroscopy no longer than 1 year ago. The only part of the body not checked is your teeth.
>>
>>71723694
Why then do all those countries come to America to get really difficult procedures done. It is because our healthcare is lightyears ahead of those countries. Better shit cost more. If I need anything done I go to the doctor and the shit gets done. Our healthcare cost so much BC of the plague of dindus. They are expensive and useless.
>>
>>71724259

this.
>>
If you are going to die, how much are you going to spend to live?

If you don't answer "all I got + more" then you are a goddamn liar
>>
>>71723694
>why don't you support theft

You don't support theft, either. Why do you pretend you do?
>>
>>71727075
Nah, it's because you have all the worse parts of a public healthcare system with none of the upsides. Sure, dindus are a factor, but even if you were whiter than snow your shit would still be fucked in terms of prices due to the way your healthcare payments and rules work. Fix that and make it actually involve some competition, and you are golden. Hell, there is a reason why the Virginia Mason Medical Center improved when they made it run like a Toyota factory: healthcare is a product.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.