[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 623432432432.png (168 KB, 723x460) Image search: [Google]
623432432432.png
168 KB, 723x460
>"we're all immigrants!"

In the famous anti-Trump protestor video (Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex, etc.) one of the black guys (the one with the camera attached to his head) says "we're all immigrants"

I don't get it. I'm not an immigrant as I was born in the US, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here...how far back do you have to go to NOT be an immigrant?
>>
No human being is criminal... outlaw crime.
>>
>>71722924
>Culture doesn't matter
>Race doesn't matter
>Everyone is the same, there is no reason to distinguish between these matters functionally or otherwise

>THOSE BASTARDS, THEY attempted TO GENOCIDE US
>They targeted our RACE and CULTURE
>>
>>71722924
>human beings can be beautiful or more beautiful
All humans are beautiful, but some are more beautiful than the others.
>>
>>71722924
>calling someone illegal is short for illegal alien
>use the shortened version and apply logic in the most autistic way possible
>ruin language
Leftists everyone
>>
>holocaust survivor
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>71722924
500 years my american friend, thats how long my family has been here
>>
Cucks have to trace everything backwards, unable to live in the present, and apologize for things done 100s of years ago like it had any bearing on anything. SORRY GREAT GRANDPA ATE AN APPLE FROM A TREE WHO ISN'T HERE ANYMORE. Mental illness.
>>
>>71722990
This
>>
>"No human being is illegal!"
>"Unless you're white. Then you stole every land you've ever had and you need to die, racist bastards :^) "
>>
File: 1453147076951.jpg (244 KB, 1092x750) Image search: [Google]
1453147076951.jpg
244 KB, 1092x750
>>71722924
>I don't get it

Because there's nothing to get.

If "we're all immigrants" was a legit argument why was colonization bad? Why is the west taking resources from Africa bad? It can't be, it's ours.

It's like "no human being is illegal".
It sets up a problem in that a human being can't be illegal. But nobody said that. They're not saying a person has an illegal quality, they're saying they're DOING something illegal.

It's as if you said "no person is criminal". No, but a person can be a criminal or do crime. You just used an intentionally retarded rewording to try and make a political point.
>>
>>71722924
>no human is illgeal

wow im glad crime doesnt exist anymore
>>
File: 1458579972573.jpg (68 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
1458579972573.jpg
68 KB, 600x461
>>71722924

>taking Jews seriously
>>
>>71722924
If you are an alien here illegal you are an illegal alien
If you hunt with out a license you are an illegal hunter
If you drive with out a license you are an illegal driver
You figure a guy with a nobel prize would figure that out huh?
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (68 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
68 KB, 850x400
>>71722924

Liberal response to anti-immigration sentiment in North America
>White people aren't native to North America. We're all immigrants!

Liberal response to anti-immigration sentiment in Europe
>If you're born in Europe you're European, regardless of ethnicity!
>>
>>71723239
Yeah, but you're using logic. Against a Jewish argument. You can't do that, they don't make sense and aren't intended to.

"We're all immigrants" is a meme phrase to justify white nations being wiped out and to keep white people cowed so that they don't question as the most massive genocide in history takes place. This same Jew would screech like a howler monkey if you repeated your comments to him, because Jews consider whites a unique evil that has to be destroyed.

There also no free immigration to Israel, and Israel practiced a policy of sterilization on illegals until very recently. So it's the ole "Whitey must take in the surplus populations of the world, but Israel doesn't have to and gets to be a special snowflake" routine.
>>
>>71722924
Mine have been here since the early 1800's am I an Immigrant? These leftists are full of shit. If shit gets bad here his ass runs off to Israel. Always do the opposite of what Jews say.
>>
File: 1442977206569.jpg (260 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
1442977206569.jpg
260 KB, 1141x711
>>71722924
>Elie Wiesel
>Lie Weasel
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
>>71722924
When you die you will not be misses, your lies will be exposed and all of history to come will righteously hate you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.