[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL AMERICANS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Your nigger president is on his way to lie to our faces to tell us to stay in Europe...petition and sign anything to stop him from interfering in our affairs..if the brexit fails...you guys will be to blame

Pic related
>>
>>71722596
lol
>>
File: 1461289780221.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1461289780221.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>71722631

Im watching you merchant and your tricks
>>
>>71722596
He's just looking out for your best interest
>>
>>71722596
>if the brexit fails...you guys will be to blame
that's right goy, blame america for all your problems. you have no power
>>
File: 4904.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
4904.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1152
>>71722767

no..americas interest in not having competition in trade etc and a uk that is forced to remilitarize again..AND his cushy post presidency EU job AND his hatred for the British over kenya.

>>71722770
no power? doesnt stop you from running to us when you need a buddy to go into war with though...we dont want your leader coming here trying to sway the public

If we dont get in...Americans will be blamed for letting the cotton picker run the plantation and dooming the west.
>>
>>71722596
>caring about what Obama thinks
There's your problem.
>>
We have no control over that wild nigger. He just goes and does nigger shit all over the world in our name. I still can't get over how he embarrassed us in Cuba.
>>
>>71724216
i dont but alot of normies care what he thinks

i just hope people see though it

the IN campaign is getting desperate
>>
>>71722596
I don't get it, someone suggests you do something and you do it but somehow we're to blame? No Nigel, you're the absolute madman who laid down, not us for asking you to.
>>
>>71722596
>brexit

I hope it fails because of this name alone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.