[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He will forever be known as the comfiest and funniest president.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
He will forever be known as the comfiest and funniest president.
>>
>>71720702
he kept us safe
>>
File: 1455579745504.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455579745504.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
also the basest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts
>>
>>71720702
Is that JEB!'s brother?
>>
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Can the Donald top Bush's best?
>>
>>71720702
And best. Reminder that he literally only went into Iraq sacrificing his own reputation to start the war between mudshits and the west in a billiant move to save Europe showing them the errors of their tolerance
>>
>>71720702
Better than Obama. Good lord we need to get away from Clinton and Obama.
>>
At least he wasn't gay.
>>
>>71720771
pre-9/11 Bush was top-tier
>>
>>71720771
The German magazin "Spiegel" published a cover showing Bush and the gang as 80th action hero titeling it "Bush Warriors", Bush liked it so much he ordered a huge Poster re-print of it.

Bush was so fucking based
>>
>>71721088
I don't think even trump can best that.
>>
>>71720702
Lincoln is way funnier.

Teddy is the inspiration of the teddy bear. A symbol of comfort to a child. Way comfier.
>>
>>71720756
Not as safe as Obama.
>>
>>71720791

Jeb's father's wife's son... yes!
>>
>>71721979
Bush was a bad president, you might not remember, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>71723818
If you're going on just pure bantz and trolling ability LBJ is pretty much tops. Even if you hate the man, anyone who pulled people aside to intimidate them by growing about penis size and shitting in the Oval Office bathroom after calling a meeting is pretty funny.
>>
agree Bush was super comfy
>>
>>71720702
His administration was a disaster, but I always got the impression that those failings had far more to do with the assholes and sociopaths he ended up being surrounded by than the man himself.

Bush always struck me as a very honest and earnest guy who genuinely just wanted to do the best job he could, but a man who was also incredibly naive of the agendas the people advising him had.
>>
>>71724095
There's plenty of better choices then Bush for funniest.

>>71724018
They are trying to pretend he's good now. Been slow building it, it grows though.
>>
>>71724229
He handled Katrina well though
>>
Bush was a fucking queer, and it tickled your pickle to see him laughing about how bad he was fucking with you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.