[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys in America even feel safe walking around knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (28 KB, 970x450) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
28 KB, 970x450
How do you guys in America even feel safe walking around knowing 1 in 9 people are carrying a gun.
>>
>>71719896

Perfectly fine. I am that 1 out of 9 that carries a gun.
>>
I'd imagine it would be feeling about as safe as I feel right now walking around in Australia where only bad people have guns.
>>
>>71719989
Good man.
>>
Most gun deaths are suicides or the result of monkey time in the hood. I'm not suicidal or a gangbanger so it would make more sense for me to be worried about being killed in a car accident or by cancer or something.
>>
Better than feeling you'll get jail time if you defend yourself against any muslim or gypsi.
>>
File: CROPPED.jpg (3 MB, 2823x2117) Image search: [Google]
CROPPED.jpg
3 MB, 2823x2117
>>71719896
Feels good man.
>>
How do australians feel safe knowing there could be a tarantula in your house while you sleep?
>>
>>71720197
I read burger instead of ruger.
>>
>>71719896
1.) I carry.
2.) Why does the gun weird you out but you trust people not to stab, immolate, run you over, etc.

People aren't just going to wantonly murder you because they have a gun, they would only do that if they were already murderous .
>>
Is not problem, the FBI was contacted about each and every legal gun owner and they said it was cool.

Every gun a legal gun owner has is another chance that an illegal gun owner gets fucked up when they try to start some shit.
>>
>>71720256
the confusion probably made him buy the gun in the first place
>>
>>71719896

Not as safe as I do in Israel, where it's more like 75%.
>>
What is stopping anyone from putting a gun on an RC boat and sending it across the river to leafville?

And I thought you were just concerned about our well being...
>>
>>71719896
I could be 1 of the 9 that carries a gun, I have a permit, but nothing happens in my city of 30,000.
>>
>>71719896
I feel safe because 1/9 carry.
>>
>>71720559
>What is stopping anyone from putting a gun on an RC boat and sending it across the river to leafville?
The law
;^)
>>
Fucking think about it. Children in school are taught responsibility, respect for firearms and the necessity of civil defense at a young age which is reinforced throughout their growing up. As adults they are required to carry and be ready for civil defense at a moments notice.

Such a society has nothing but respect for one another and social Darwinism handles the rest.
>>
Most people have no interest in doing me harm. Even the ones that do have legal, moral, and instinctual forces that prevent them. The likelyhood of being murdered is rather low.

I do however drive a truck with tires the size of a child because some idiot driving while distracted/inebriated is much more likely to kill me with a car.
>>
>>71719896
Far too unsafe, theres a small chance they could shoot innocent people.

Unrelatedly I support letting muslims in.
>>
in arizona its more like 8 of 9

and i feel safe knowing i could easily stop a terrorist mid jihad

alla ahu ak ... bang
bang bang bang

then put pork in the mouth so no virgins for mud nigger
>>
>tfw living in deep blue may-issue Maryland
>home territory of BlackLivesMatter
>can get handgun but need to be fingerprinted
>no chance of CCW

A vote for Trump is a vote for constitutional carry.

Pls help us. Pls.
>>
>>71719896
8 other people dont have a gun. Feels pretty good 2bh famicom.
>>
>>71720197
>Not LC9S
>>
>>71721002
That doesn'twork on car bombs.
>>
>>71719896
Because I'm a law abiding citizen and not some feral dindu monkey that randomly attacks or robs people.
>>
>>71721002
Damn I love constitutional carry. That going into effect is what made me purchase my first.
>>
>>71720256
>>71720478
>as if you guys wouldn't buy a Burger Gun
>>
>>71721277
Too busy being fistfucked by ahmeds over at Yurop.
>>
>>71719896
Feels good. Keeps a lot of shit that happens in Europe from happening, you never know who might be packing an equalizer.
>>
>>71719896
1 in 9 people are also black
is the answer not clear?
dont ban guns, ban 1 in 9 people
>>
>>71721406

What equalizer? If somebody pulls a gun on you they can shoot you before you could even think about pulling your gun.
>>
I seriously doubt 1 in 9 carry. Maybe 1 in 9 own a gun.
>>
>>71721087
Move up to Pennsylvania
>>
>>71720925
>what are black people

Avoid the groid and maybe you're correct, but the majority of armed young noggins do indeed want to do you harm
>>
>>71719896
there is no true 'feeling safe', anyone can die in an accident any time. if you have to give up anything to 'feel safe' it's a scam
>>
>>71720248
this.
abo lovers face the risk of venomous snakes and poisonous spiders whenever they step outside.
this is why australians are professional shit stirrers because they are confined to indoors.
24/7
They are terrified when they have to go outside.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.