[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Monarchism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: caZk6ud.jpg (291 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
caZk6ud.jpg
291 KB, 2197x1463
I noticed that a fair amount of pol/acks advocate the existence of the Royals. Other than the fact that they are a tourist attraction, what other purpose do they serve? Why do people celebrate the history of serfdom in this country?
>>
>>71719533
because they're fucking dumb. monarchy is cancer, its even worse than democracy and thats saying something
>>
File: whiteranger.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
whiteranger.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>71719533
white power ranger is #1 ranger
>>
>>71719764
They are not part of the reason this country is in the state that it is, are they not? Sitting in their ivory towers whilst the peasants squabble among each other?
>>
>>71719533
>Other than the fact that they are a tourist attraction, what other purpose do they serve?
Unlike oter heads of states they bring the country money not take money out. They get preparred their whole life for this role. They get a perfect upbringing, they are symbols of national unity. They are unbribable and can protect their people from corruptous politicians just by the power of their word. The british royal family is a shining example of service and charity
>>
>>71719927
I don't see them protecting us from getting culturally enriched, krautbro?
>>
>>71719927
U wot m8, do you know how much they get paid? Fucking hell they take a lot of the taxpayers money.
>>
>>71720028
Well Obama or Gauck neither. The problem is the royal family cannot speak against anything or they get shit on by the ungrateful british people. They even got shit for saying Scotland should stay in UK.
The solution to this is not less monarchy but more

>>71720159
Do you understand how math works? If they cost you 40 million a year but bring in 200 million from property etc in return YOU get money out of this. This isn't even taking in increased tourism etc. into account
>>
>>71720263
I'm sure you like the idea of a German family lording over their Anglo underlings Hans.
>>
The Royal Estates are a net contributor to the Treasury funds.

Let's not also forget all of the cool guns and bombs they sell on diplomatic trips.
>>
>>71720428
How does that benefit the people?
>>
>>71720352
Kek. But yeah I'd rather have Emperor Harry leading the fight against the muslim hordes than a corrupt senile fart telling us to take in more refugees

>>71720520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
>>
Well it works in the UK, because we have a Prime Minister who has the most power (prerogative powers that are technically the Monarch's but are passed to the PM instead) who leads the majority party. Therefore, our Head of State (the Queen) who despite having no constitutional power, is greatly respected and acts more as a ambassador-esque figure for the country.

America however, couldn't have such a system because their Head of State holds the most power in the country and can pass executive orders. Therefore, if it was a monarchy it would be a matter of time before an undesirable figure became ruler and started shit.
>>
My only hope is that before the Queen dies, she fucks Canada's shit up.
>>
File: brotier.jpg (91 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
91 KB, 500x359
>Is it a good idea to have literal retards run your country?

Yeah, no thanks buddy.
>>
File: 1447710235317.gif (724 KB, 499x300) Image search: [Google]
1447710235317.gif
724 KB, 499x300
Because they rarely say anything controversial so no one can be arsed to change something that ai t broken. Also imagine if we have president camron or corbin,, it's enough to make your skin crawl
>>
File: King Alfred.jpg (126 KB, 646x596) Image search: [Google]
King Alfred.jpg
126 KB, 646x596
>>71719533
Democracy is essentially giving a green light to a divided nation. It's literally endorsing the splitting of a country into groups and wasting time fighting each other just so they each have their five minutes of fame. It means that the direction of the nation just U-turns back and forth instead of having a single vision that it moves towards. When people talk about the powers above using divide and conquer as tactic, they fail to notice that the original and most obvious example of this is democracy.
>>
>>71719764
There is nothing worse than this democracies, monarchs didnt try to displace their own populations with 3rd worlders.
>>
>>71720520

Are you a retard? That money gets used to pay for public services
>>
>>71721865
He's probably a teenager senpai
>>
>>71720159
No they quite literally don't. Educate yourself.
>>
>>71719764
Piss off Turnbull. Your approval ratings are an hilarious representation of democracy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.