[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me God is not judging his creation. >Protip. you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: mark13_8.png (1 MB, 1054x786) Image search: [Google]
mark13_8.png
1 MB, 1054x786
Prove to me God is not judging his creation.

>Protip. you cant
>>
>>
>wars have always happened
>there have always been famines
>earthquakes are normal
What retard will fall for that?

Here is my prophecy on the rebirth of Hitler
>rivaling countries start declaring wars
>draughts destroy harvests
>a volcano bursts
Put this in a holy book, and people will lose their shit 1000 years later._
>>
>>71715711
Prove anything about god.

Not possible, not politics. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1447476607337.gif (1 MB, 278x214) Image search: [Google]
1447476607337.gif
1 MB, 278x214
>God
>>
People who quote things from any holy scriptures as "sings" or "prophecies" are basically doing the same things a gypsy fortune teller is doing.
It's called cold reading.
>>
>>71715711
He is, and you should take it seriously, nothing wrong with a fear of the Lord almighty it will keep you from being a selfish degenerate waste of life.
>>
>>71715711
Watch out Op
You'll trigger atheist with that
Prepare for assravaged replies
>>
>>71715711
God will exterminate the degenerates, you can either be exterminated or choose the right path.
>>
https://youtu.be/3qS0tXtIbi0
>>
File: tumblr_npwwf6uNa91s7o0ofo1_1280.jpg (317 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwwf6uNa91s7o0ofo1_1280.jpg
317 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 144x162) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 144x162
>>71715711
That scriptural quote could be used to describe any section of history for the last 2000 years .
>Protip. You can't prove God is judging anything anymore than I can prove he isn't
>>
File: athiest.gif (1 MB, 247x199) Image search: [Google]
athiest.gif
1 MB, 247x199
>>71715711
Proving negatives.

>religious fags, shifting the burden of proof since 7BC
>>
His creation deserves judgement.

We think ourselves sovereign and able to view everything in this vast creation with our limited reason. We tell ourselves we are Gods and are responsible for creation yet castigate God for that creation. Does this dominion belong to us? We are but caretakers and poor ones at that. Where were you when the foundations of the universe was laid or the earth formed? You think your meager babblings could dent his armour? He is eternal and you are finite. Death is your meaning because that is what you choose. God is everywhere and yet you ask others to show him to you. You are deaf, dumb and blind. My path is lighted by the Lord while you walk in darkness. Where will you stand at the judgment? Time to make amends.
>>
>>71715711
Daily reminder not to take the mark.
>>
>>71718853

Atheists posit that the whole of creation is a negative; that a causal universe was formed without cause.

That is a miracle if i ever heard one.
>>
Because he's actus purus
>>
>>71715711
if he doesnt like it its his fault for creating it
>>
>>71716154
>Europe abandons God, becomes secular
>Gets over run by Muslim invasion

Not prophecy so much as a lesson. The same thing happened in Jeremiah when the Jews whored after other gods, so God unleashed the Babylonians upon them. And the Assyrians before that, and the Romans after that for rejecting the Messiah.

The lesson is, abandon God as a society, and face his wrath. That is what is happening to the Western world now.
>>
>>71719200
Don't you know, the universe "just" exists, it's magic and supernatural and God-like in a pantheistic way
>>
>>71715711
good goys, keep going

#atheismisgreat
#christiansarestupid

hehehe...
>>
Mark 13 already happened though, it was a warning of the First Jewish War and the destruction of the Temple.

God's wrath on the Jews for rejecting the Messiah, and the Messiahs direct instruction on how to save themselves from the Roman armies exacting Gods punishment upon the Jews.

Europe rejects Christ now too, and is suffering a similar fate to a Muslim invasion.
>>
File: xkcd_citation_needed_edit.jpg (11 KB, 271x271) Image search: [Google]
xkcd_citation_needed_edit.jpg
11 KB, 271x271
>>71719200
What a wonderful way to articulate pure nonsense.

> "that a causal universe was formed without cause."
Something cannot be expressed in it's entirety as a subset of itself. The nature of the universe itself allows for causal observations. There is no reason to assume that causal observations were possible before the universe because the constants present are what gives rise to causal observations.

There are only two options.
1. There is an infinite number of preceding events. " which simple minds would argue is impossible because if it were true we would never have arrived were we are now"
or
2. There was a prime motion.

People who believe in God subscribe to 2.
Following the most basic of logical razor's there is no reason that the "beginning" of the universe itself was not the prime motion. why ascribe some omniscient intelligence where non is required"

Giving the available data set there is not reason to assume an intelligence behind any possible prime motion. Let alone one that cares about the smattering of DNA on one planet in one system in one galaxy in one local group in one cluster in one super cluster in one corner of the observable universe.

Theism, if nothing else.. is hubris and ego of the highest order.
>>
>>71715711

go back to le reddit.jpg
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.