[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING xxXColorado public school forces girls to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 33
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/01/09/colorado-public-school-forces-girls-to-follow-islamic-dress-code-on-a-school-field-trip-to-a-mosque/

THE KEKENING
-NOT IN KEKMANY-

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Repent my brothers.
>>
>actually doing it

the madmen
>>
>>71715063
60%
>>
>>71715063
What does it mean, FORCES? Subcontext please?
>>
>"We felt it was important to be respectful of their customs."
>>
>>71715240

It's the other way you stupid bitch
>>
>>71715063
Germany 2.0
>>
>>71715063
I thought state and church we suppose to be separate?
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
>>71715063
>seperation of church and state goes right out the window
well shitballs, its over.
we are officially gonna be a sharia state in 5 years, i really should just go innawoods.
>>
>>71715063
>field trip
>to a mosque
Why would anyone waste his money going on that cucktrip?
>>
...is Sweden leaking again?
>>
Americans are the biggest cucks in denial and even worse they have no experience with kebabs hands on.

Give it a year or two and they will be importing them like crazy and bend over worse than Europe

>inb4 trump
Lets be real even if hes into office they gonna pull a kennedy on him
>>
>tfw trying to submit the non-islamic world for centuries by force
>tfw political correctness makes the filty kuffars submit themselves nowadays
>>
>>71715219
You would know if you read the article
>field trip to mosque
>if you didn't wear a terrorist wrap you werent allowed to go
>forced to pray at the mosque
>muh separation of church and state doesn't matter
>>
JUST
>>
>>71715338
You mean France 2.0. You got the biggest kebab problems my friend. I hope you faggots prepared for the Soccer Cup because that shit just screams potential terror attack
>>
ALLAH AKBAR!!
>>
>>71715219
the article says the trip is not mandatory

but they cannot go on the trip if they dont comply to terrorist rules

as for forcing them its probably some of that garbage "we will put a note on your file mildly calling you racist" or some passive aggressive shit like that liberals tend to use
>>
>>71715469
You wish, Kraut.
The God Emperor will be having one of that.
>>
>>71715572
Some schools have field trips that they actually fucking grade you on. So basically if you refuse to go you're getting a fail for the day
>>
>>71715063
>On this school field trip to a mosque, girls didn’t have to wear Islamic-approved clothing but they had to kneel down and pray to Allah

That can't possibly be true.

>>71715543
If we want to visit a mosque, we just take our shoes off. No hijab or mandatory praying to Allah.
>>
>>71715584
Heres how it will go...
AIPAC Jews: Ok mr trump we're gonna need you to take these muslims
Trump: YES SIR! HOW MANY MILLIONS SIR?? CAN I HAVE MORE JEW CUM PLEASE SIR OH GOD I NEED IT IN MY BIG ORANGE ASS
>>
>>71715572
>as for forcing them its probably some of that garbage "we will put a note on your file mildly calling you racist" or some passive aggressive shit like that liberals tend to use

Nah people in the US get all butthurt about not taking their kids on fieldtrips all the time to places they don't like.

Lefties will bitch and refuse to let their kids go to the Zoo.

Blacks will refuse to let their kids go on trips to places like Colonial Williamsburg.

Nobody really gives a shit, they just let the kid sit in the library and read a book.

Also in the library: all the dumb kids who forgot to have their parent sign the permission slips.
>>
>>71715584

He will never make office. I hope he does but he wont. Even if he somehow convinces enough people to vote him in the powers will be stop it happening. Or let it happen and kill him a few months down the line.
>>
>>71715584
>The God Emperor will be having one of that.
I am actually rocking a make america great again cap over here in Cuckistan and i will be making a Trip to Burgerland during the election week because i cant wait to see that shit show first hand.

Given the upcoming crime waves in Europe Trump should be able to get into office but it wont change your braindead liberals that are currently support flooding your country with illegals. If Trump get elected i can see SJW turning into domestic terrorists. They already are on the web
>>
>>71715063
>CLICKBAIT: SHARIA IS REAL WE DIDNT JUST GET TRICKED BY TRUMP
>turns out it was for 2 hours one day never to be repeated oops cucked again
>thank you for the dick in the ass jewish master may i have another?
>>
>>71715063
why the fuck would these parents even subject their kids to this by allowing them to attend the trip?

oh wait...
>colorado
>>
File: Meccanukeanyquestions (1).jpg (97 KB, 756x540) Image search: [Google]
Meccanukeanyquestions (1).jpg
97 KB, 756x540
>>71715615

I'd rather my get get a bad grade than bow down to mudslime bullshit.
>>
File: more_know.jpg (63 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
more_know.jpg
63 KB, 500x414
Until 1970, mantillas were "mandatory" in catholic churches.
>>
>>71715721
cute story false flagging shilltard

you forgot to copy paste something from /a/ to REALLY blend in here hahahaha
>>
Jan 9 2015
>>
>>71715734
>why the fuck would these parents even subject their kids to this by allowing them to attend the trip?

probably because all the jews are in aspen, lol.

that is one serious jewtown.
>>
>>71715754
statistially christians have aids and rape kids
>>
>>71715754
yeah but it's 2016, isn't it?
>>
File: are you fucking serious.png (44 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.png
44 KB, 200x197
>>71715469
>Americans are the biggest cucks in denial and even worse they have no experience with kebabs hands on.
>A German telling anyone they are kebab-cucks

trump is irrelevant to your dangerous levels of irony
>>
>>71715777
why waste trips on a full retard post?
>>
>>71715734
>MUSSIES ARE RUINING MY LIFE
>MY FEEEEELINGS ARE HURT
>RE RE REEEE
your problems are so hard. how do you do it anon?
>>
Get ready boys.
>>
This is how it started for us and now look what we've become.
>>
>>71715063
>2015/01/09
disappointed
>>
the funny thing is the founding fathers all knew arabic and were vehemently opposed to christianity
>>
>>71715721
>blue haired landwhale tries to suicide bomb
>get triggered by some shit before reaching target
>explodes prematurely
>>
>>71715845
I bet you feel the same way about people banging your wife

PS: Gimme your wife's number
>>
>>71715894
you went on a field trip once?

nobody even thinks youre german switch tactics kike
>>
>60%
>Nigger on money
>Now this
>>
>>71715063
>xxX
>Xxx
/pol/ is 18+
>>
>>71715754
Until 1970. Bu-bu-but Christians had slaves and wuz evulz.
>>
>>71715925
>IM BEING RAPED
>HELP ME TRUMP
>IM BEING RAPED
and im supposedly the cuck? because you obsess about magic mussie raping your lil butthole all day long?
>>
>>71715469
I think we have the most irag/ afghani war vets of any country in the world. I imagine they alone could handle it.
>>
>>71715838
Even with 70 years of denazification the german will isnt completely broken and the entire east plus parts of the south are completely anti muslim invasion.

Weapon sales are up 500-1000% depending on the region, media trust is at all time low and a right wing party went from no one to someone with a year.
>>
>>71715984
its like another 7-11, anon

it even happened years ago like 7-11

nevar 5get degenerate anime man. god speed fatty bankrupt.
>>
I would've taken a shit on the floor and then pretended I thought that's what they did.
>>
>>71715827
Just pointing out that christians had the same "dresscode" for centuries, until it got relaxed.

Most restaurants will deny you service if you're shirtless... is that discrimination, or rather "my house, my rules"? Not like anybody was forced to visit that mosque, too.
>>
>>71715921
The fucking sjw's already have a failed idiot assassin

The dumbass rushed Trump onstage at a rally, without a weapon, or a plan, and the idiot was praised by the left
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5 KB, 348x145
>>71716051
Sort yourself out you fucking moron.
>>
>>71716023
funny how "white nationalism"practiced by nonwhites got so huge at the same time as a jewish media blitz telling lies about magic muslims
>>
>>71715063
Are those "girls" 10/10s in America?
>>
>>71715808
>muh question begging epithet
>>
>>71716109
i wish the eternal anglo guy was here to post mr beans beady eyes
>>
>>71715908

lol
>>
File: tip cowboy hat.png (371 KB, 1059x499) Image search: [Google]
tip cowboy hat.png
371 KB, 1059x499
>>71716074
>>
>>71716023
You don't seem to realize its already to late

the amount already let in, and the under replacement native German birthrate already killed you. your people don't even have the numbers for a civil war which you fuckers would need in the first place

your country is on its deathbed
>>
File: image_4.jpg (6 KB, 195x59) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
6 KB, 195x59
>>71716152
>>
>>71716075
implying bullets would penetrate the fat and cheaply made chinese suits
>>
>>71716179
So is yours mate. Yours is just as much fucked as his, if not worse.
>>
Men also can't wear flip-flops and shorts to night club
>>
>>71716162
you need arabic to read the classics in their original translation

thomas jefferson once wrote he has "...some Doubts as to his [Jesus'] divinity"
>>
>>71716184
the evil mr bean is funnier becuse he is beloved in the states

russel brand is almost as unpopular as trump
>>
File: k.png (1 MB, 1018x771) Image search: [Google]
k.png
1 MB, 1018x771
Every time I turn around and check on /pol/s shit, it turns out they're always using the LIE OF OMISSION and hoping people's fears and biases will push them into the land of non-sequitirism with them so they're no alone.

It was on a field trip to a mosque, and they didn't have to go.
>>
I feel like field trips should probably just be put to rest entirely.

Nobody ever learns anything on them, it's just a waste of time and money.
>>
>>71716185
The US's fucking isolation from Europe and Asia mitigate that, Out problem is niggers not fucking Islamic Immigrants
>>
It's not any different than not forcing private church to have gay weddings
You want to pander to religious people and their freedums you need to pander to all of them
>>
File: clockwork-horror.jpg (118 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
clockwork-horror.jpg
118 KB, 1200x720
>>71715063
>Douglas County school District
Haha no wonder. Douglas County is complete shit. That's why my parents put me into little public schools half way through elementary school.

Had to go back to Douglas County for high school though. I'm convinced that's why I fucking hated high school and had no interest in collage until I was 20
>>
>>71716310
this thread is just viral marketing for a clickbait site
>>
>>71716338
easy there my edgy friend i do not think you were replying to my comment about the impenetrable fat around trumps massive bloated body and jowels
>>
>>71716346
Littleton not little
>>
>>71716346
that or youre a loser and kissless virgin
>>
>>71715063
This is a statewide thing that is optimal; nothing like this would ever happen in Indiana since we are the most xenophobic northern state. Colorado has been known as the Canada of the USA for a decade now. Who cares?
>>
>>71715572
Unbefuckingliable.
>>
Unrelated but reminds me
>On vacation
>Relatives want to check out some natural science museum with interactive exhibits
>It's not bad, some cool stuff
>Go to the room with the treadmill wheel that you run on to power something
>A school field trip of muslims are powering it by running
>Die laughing at this little jihad electricity machine
>>
>>71716310
To where else would there be a dress code involving religious paraphernalia on a field trip? could you imagine it happening with ANY other religion?

would any other religion even want non-adherents to wear their paraphernalia?
Imagine the outrage that would generate as cultural appropriation or some other bs
>>
>>71716179
You're not doing much better though.
60% white. Fucking BLM everywhere telling cops to stop doing their jobs. Social justice jihadis taking over the education system.
You may not have a refugee problem yet, but you're fucked just the same.
>>
File: rag copy.jpg (76 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
rag copy.jpg
76 KB, 590x393
>>71715063
Maybe they'll learn what actual oppression feels like.
>>
>>71716437
If you say so m8
>>
>>71716388
oh what the hell?

was supposed to backlink to >>71716227

muh bad
>>
I liked to think america was the last bastion with balls to fight islamification, I guess I was sadly mistaken.
>>
>>71716316
Sociologists, Psychologists and Educators have always unanimously agreed that hands on education, specifically field trips, have a deeper impact and work more proficiently than neo-traditional classroom education.

In fact, it's been proven by neuroscientists that "propaganda" prone people, those that prefer "talking/read" education have significantly lower IQ and brain activity, and have more difficulty discerning reality and projection.
>>
>>71716310
I also agree with you.
That's a filthy tactic the tabloids use, headlines that make the blood boil.
>>
>>71716491
>Fucking BLM everywhere telling cops to stop doing their jobs. Social justice jihadis taking over the education system.

None of that is supported by the vast majority. Americans are so sick of that shit that we're willing to elect a fucking reality television star to stop it.
>>
>>71716491
>You're not doing much better though.
>60% white. Fucking BLM everywhere telling cops to stop doing their jobs. Social justice jihadis taking over the education system.
>You may not have a refugee problem yet, but you're fucked just the same.

The US is segregated by Class and by extension race just like France is except the nice houses are in the suburbs.

We are very similar except those suburbs are armed to the teeth.

I don't entirely discount what you are saying but unless you've been to America and seen how peaceful and quiet even a middle class suburb is (nevermind one with 1 mil+ houses) then you'd understand we are a bit away from all of that.
>>
>>71716480
Ah yes.
If they went to a jewish temple, which they did, they would be forced to wear yulmucha, which they did.

When they went to a church, they had to follow the dress code there too; nothing that showed too much skin, no shorts, etc.

Yes.
You uninformed idiot.
>>
>>71716491
our problems will evaporate by the time Islam actually destroys Europe

The regressive's in America are already eating each other alive, and their place in public opinion is already on the pendulum back-swing, once its unpopular the idiot faders will drop it like a hot coal

Your muslim immigrants wont evaporate or integrate
>>
ITT: I want to go to your Masjid half naked.

I don't get it, is those parents want to chance Islam in order for their kids to visit a Masjid? why not just cancel the trip all together?
>>
File: 1461069916945.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1461069916945.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>71716310
This
>>
>>71716480
When you walk into a church or a cathedral, you're supposed to take off your hat.
You're supposed to wear a kippah when entering a synagogue.
You're supposed to take your shoes off when visiting a buddhist temple.
>>
>>71716543
Alright, I'll take that at face value. But what could possibly be learned from a field trip to a terrorist hive?
>>
>>71716573
>I also agree with you.
>That's a filthy tactic the tabloids use, headlines that make the blood boil

Plus I'm not sure I'm entirely opposed to asking the students to wear appropriate attire for the situation.

If they were taking a fieldtrip down to the courthouse to watch a trial they would be expected to wear appropriate clothes to sit in the courthouse gallery.

If they were going to go horseback riding or hiking you would ask the kids to wear appropriate shoes for the occasion.
>>
German and French posters need to be permabanned. Fucking cowards the whole lot of you.
>>
>>71715670
kek
>>
File: 1461129394784.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1461129394784.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>
>field trip to cultural place
>have to adhere to cultural rules

No problem there. in the future there would be Arab museums next to Egypt museums and people would call this dress up. You'd take pictures with the Arab and the girl with the weird scarves., Ride the kebab-wheel.

My concern isn't that they were forced to, it's that this destination was chosen in the first place. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN /pol/?
>>
>>71716310
They still chose to go and dress up, the point is that young people are being brainwashed with lies about islam being a peaceful religion and told to cosy up to it.

It's disgusting to see them go along like lemmings.
>>
>>71716636
I might have understood why regressives protected the islamic garb, but appropriating jewish shit? how the hell did they justify that to themselves?

the christian dress code isn't even a religious dress code, just a prudish one

>>71716701
The hat thing isn't a religious practice, that's like every fucking building in the goddamn world
The shoe thing isn't religious practice, there are plenty of non-buddists that do that
>>
>>71716803
>My concern isn't that they were forced to, it's that this destination was chosen in the first place. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN /pol/?

It's Colorado. White people with little to no problems except dying in a snowstorm and being able to pay for their kid's in-state tuition at CU-Boulder
>>
File: 1455158701019.jpg (84 KB, 309x473) Image search: [Google]
1455158701019.jpg
84 KB, 309x473
>>71715063
Would be funny if one of girls wear underwear made of bacon and takes her clothe off in front of mohammed
>>
File: img2958.gif (338 KB, 497x296) Image search: [Google]
img2958.gif
338 KB, 497x296
>>71715984

As a stereotypical Nordic looking Caucasian living here. JUST
>>
>>71715063
fuck these transplants ruining my state
>>
>>71715063
>public school forces girls to follow Islamic dress code

What are they? High?
>>
File: 1456605709826.png (471 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1456605709826.png
471 KB, 898x628
>>71715063
>field trip to a mosque
I'm not surprised. The public school system has always just been a load of liberal propaganda.
>>
>>71715063
America... Ruled by Jews, owned by saudis.. entertained by blacks.. With a nice anglo slave population to pay taxes for and buy all the shit they create..

That's what i call freedom.. You made it
>>
>>71715063
as much as I despise Islam It's very obvious that they were visiting a mosque willingly. so they had to wear these things. you have to wear a kippa (or however you spell that) if you wanna visit a synagogue. even if you want to visit the st. peter's cathedral in rome women have to cover their legs and shoulders, even men are not allowed to wear shorts. this whole dresscode shit is fucking stupid in my opinion though
>>
>>71716961
>someone proposes field trip to a church
>WOW SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, WHAT EDUCATIONAL VALUE COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAVE?
>field trip to a mosque
>Well why wouldn't you want your kid to go? Are you a bigot?
>>
>>71716511
>[bombs internally]
>>
File: laughing old yeller.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
laughing old yeller.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>71715063
this happened in january

of last year

did ANY of you morons even go to the link, or did you just start whining and bitching the second you saw the word "islamic"?

>>71715785
this poster is the ONLY exception besides me to the above. well done you insecure idiots.
>>
no one gives a shit about prince
>>
>>71716860
It doesn't matter wether it's religious or not. It's just part of the etiquette.
No one visiting a mosque is expected to wear a hijab, that's just the school being fucking retarded.
Just take of your shoes and hat and wear modest enough clothes. As long as you're not wearing short shorts or a mini skirt, you can go and chat up the muezzin or imam all you want.
>>
>>71715511

I'd have kept my kids home from school and taken them to do literally anything they wanted to do for the day.

The next day:

> How was the mosque trip?
> Ok. Boring. And those Muslim guys were really creepy. What did you do with your dad?
> I got a fucking pony. Check it, bitches!
>>
>>71715063
OH AMERICA YES

THANK GOD FOR TOLERANCE
>>
>>71717147
you sound like a swede who tries damage control when you're exposed for being cucks
>>
>>71717147
>last year
doesn't that make it even worse?
>>
>>71715721
Where did you find a legit maga cap?
>>
Why are we even so anti islam? If they win that just means we get to have a bunch of wives and they are forced to follow everything we say or we are allowed to publicly execute them and then we get to go outside and stone some gays
>>
File: 1347542760242.png (153 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
1347542760242.png
153 KB, 1000x876
>>71715240
>tfw mudslimes don't respect ours
>>
>>71715486

Thanks Marx
>>
Its time to home school you sweetie.
>>
>>71717355
You can find them on ebay or amazon, I got mine last week when I went to the US. Got a lot of strange looks while I was wearing it.
>>
>>71717379
>guys why can't we just be barbarians?
>guys, thinking is hard lets replace our brains with one book
>>
File: 1460622111198.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460622111198.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>71715511
>>field trip to mosque

american education
>>
>>71715511
> filed trip to Orthodox church
> not allowed to cover your head (for males), or not cover your head (for girls) and be allowed in church doors
> forced to follow Khristian European Kultur everywhere
>>
>>71717786

> not allowed to cover your head (for males), or not cover your head (for girls) and be allowed in church doors

bullshit
>>
File: grande-mosquee-paris.jpg (141 KB, 930x697) Image search: [Google]
grande-mosquee-paris.jpg
141 KB, 930x697
>>71717719
Some are actually worth checking them out.
>>
File: 1392414445427.png (36 KB, 143x147) Image search: [Google]
1392414445427.png
36 KB, 143x147
>>71717719
>that flag

kek
>>
>>71717933
Go to an Orthodox Church in Russia, it does happen. About two generations ago it use to happen in European Catholic Churches too.
>>
>>71717952
I hate that ugly turquoise colour muslims use so much.
>>
>>71718101
well I mean, we had a trip to an orthodox church I guess, but it was just like visiting a museum
>>
File: amiens.jpg (1 MB, 1046x1243) Image search: [Google]
amiens.jpg
1 MB, 1046x1243
>>71718169
I guess it's cheerful, if anything.
More so than gothic cathedrals.
>>
>>71718490
but this is classy as fuck.
>>
Article says children were not forced to go to the mosque.

Why didn't parents say no and just take them to Dorney Park instead?
>>
>>71718490
The turquoise just looks like something from a cheap swimming pool to me.
>>
> guys they weren't forced!
> they did it out of their own free will!

i don't think that's any better t b h
>>
File: Cathédrale_de_Toul.jpg (2 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cathédrale_de_Toul.jpg
2 MB, 960x1280
>>71718537
Some are actually called flamboyant. Not shitting you.
>>
File: 1444169066452.jpg (1 MB, 1232x815) Image search: [Google]
1444169066452.jpg
1 MB, 1232x815
>>71718956
>>
>>71716538
America is the most cucked nation on earth. 60% White (including Arabs and jews), non-White leader, BLM, Hispanics taking over the south-west, fighting endless wars for Israel, home of multiculturalism.
>>
File: Der-Dom-zu-Koeln-610-2[1].jpg (159 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
Der-Dom-zu-Koeln-610-2[1].jpg
159 KB, 900x598
Menacing cathedrals best cathedrals
>>
File: 1458604219528.png (101 KB, 219x241) Image search: [Google]
1458604219528.png
101 KB, 219x241
>>71718005
in france we visited cathedrales or monuments not muslims rats
>>
>>71719030
>>
>>71716346
I went to Ponderosa High School, you?
>>
>women wearing pants
They really don't know anything about female muslim attire
>>
File: Notre-Dame.jpg (581 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Notre-Dame.jpg
581 KB, 1200x1600
>>71719030
You don't want to be shitting you pants when walking up to it though.
>>
>>71718297
Only if it was a museum.
Commie jews turned many churches in "museums" or just some cowsheds/baracks and did not gave the buildings back after «"USSR" "collapse"».
>>
>>71715063
Douglas county is where the most sheltered, wealthy people in Denver are. They are cucks theres no denying it.
>>
>>71716023
Just remember to be nice and Deutschtolerant, Hans.
>>
>>71716665
Because there are cucks here too Maracbro.
>>
>>71715063
I hope the school district functionaries get sued to oblivion for violating the constitutional rights of the students.
>>
>>71715454
Because if you don't go, it ends up on your permanent record that you are a racist.
>>
>>71715754
And it would be just as wrong to force public school students to participate in that.
>>
>>71715063

Don't most of them dress like whores anyway?

I'm ok with this. I wouldn't want them coming to my church showing their cunt for free signs either.
>>
>>71716310
I'm disappointed. I would actually like for women to stop dressing like whores
>>
>>71720521
Sure. They weren't forced to participate though.
>>
>>71715063
>field trip to a mosque
Fucking why?

How is this even remotely separation of church and state?
>>
>>71721001
>in God we trust
>gets triggered by a field trip

Aren't most presidents pretty much expected to be christians anyway? Except for Obama who probably worships Osiris or something because he wuz kangz and shiet.

>captcha: select bananas
>>
>>71715469
>forgetting all of the American soldiers that faught mudslimes
>>
>>71721942
They didn't fight muslims, they fought for oil and muh dollar. Muslims just happened to be there.
>>
>>71715063
Optional trip
Have to wear kebab wrap highlighting how shitty Islam is
Have to pray highliting how shitty Islam is

Thanks kebab. Your shitty religion outted you and spawned a new generation of people that don't like you. This will only end badly for religion in general and I can't wait till we all finally cast off gods and realize we can be the gods.
>>
File: 1423838238766.jpg (501 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423838238766.jpg
501 KB, 1056x1080
>>71715469
>no experience with kebabs hands on
it's like youre proud to jerk off muslims
>>
>>71721742
>>in God we trust
>>gets triggered by a field trip

Don't you have a concert to go attend frog?
>>
>>71715063
>land of da free and sheit
>>
File: thefuckyoujussay.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
thefuckyoujussay.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
CO, especially Denver, is so fucking shitty right now you guys.
>My forehead when
t. Alamo Placita/Speer
>>
>>71715511
>if you didn't wear a wrap not allowed to go

wow it's fucking nothing. That isn't forcing kids to wear the things, they can just not go if they don't want to.
>>
File: 1452792857024.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
1452792857024.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>71715063
>on a school field trip to a mosque
I don't mind the head scarfs then. It was to prevent these children from getting raped by savage sandniggers. They had no choice.

The problem here is why the fuck are they going on a field trip to a mosque? Separation of church and state motherfuckers. Do you even first amendment?
>>
>>71715063
M A GA
>>
>>71715063
So how about that seperation of church and state
>>
why would a publicly funded school take a field trip to a place of worship? Are they studying religions? This is fucking retarded, if you want your child to study religion, send them to school for it.
>>
>>71716310
>Field trip to a mosque
Why do American’s school waste money on that type of shit?
>>
>>71715063

>christian girls have to wear hijab on field trip to mosque
>jews don't wear gold stars on field trip to auschwitz
>>
>>71724724

>The problem here is why the fuck are they going on a field trip to a mosque? Separation of church and state motherfuckers. Do you even first amendment?

mosque isn't a church

checkmate
>>
>>71720509
Just say that you have acute diarrhea or something.
>>
>>71715345
It depends on how it was done whether or not this violates the 1st Amendment. First off, kids/parents would have to have the right to opt out of going into the mosque all together. Second, this would have to be one of many field trips while the kids are learning about the major religions of the world. If they also went to various Christian churches, Buddhist temples, etc... then it is going to be alright.

Don't get me wrong, this is downright retarded, but that doesn't mean that somebody is violating the Constitution.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.