[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is filled with lunacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: fN3Mqxw.jpg (106 KB, 599x707) Image search: [Google]
fN3Mqxw.jpg
106 KB, 599x707
I know plenty are trolling but plenty are dead serious i really pity those who actually believe all that bullshit and seriously think that way.

I used to fucking hate feminism few years ago,i was almost obsessed with how much i hated it. I still dislike it but it occupies less than 0.000000001% of my thoughts every year.

But i'm in canada, my country is not getting invaded by illegal immigrants doing alot of bad things. I was sincerly supporting the whole "Yeah,europe shouldn't accept that bs". But after seeing how the average /pol/tard acts, i think it'd be funny if all the europeans on /pol/ got cucked by mohammad and the sharia law.

Canadians retards on pol,you phaggots have nothing to complain about.Canada is the best country in the world,sweet as fuck. The only way you can encounter shitty minorities is if you spend your time in shady places.

Americans, lolll

Self-hating minorities you guys are worse than cancer

Self hating blacks? Lollll,you're beyond help.
>>
The fuck is the point of this thread?

Apologize immediately
>>
>>71714906
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>71714906
>less than 0.000000001% of my thoughts
>you phaggots
>The only way you can encounter shitty minorities is if you spend your time in shady places.
>Americans, lolll
>Lollll,you're beyond help.

You are either retarded or a 12-year-old.
>>
>>71715186
You mean 20 years old
>>
File: juas.jpg (12 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
juas.jpg
12 KB, 214x200
>>71714906
>my country is not getting invaded by illegal immigrants doing alot of bad things
>>
>>71715333
I forgot it's the current year, you might be right.
>>
>>71714906
Serbia is right
>>71714981
As stated in the post above, I want a photo of you apologizing on your knees and holding a maple leaf in your hands, you can also apply makeup and cry for a more dramatic scenery
>>
>>71714906
What city are you in, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 550x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 550x411
>Doesn't know Canada's turn is next

And you thought France were pussies. Gee golly wow.
>>
>>71715639
Nah, lick my balls clean phaggot

You better get them shining real good.
>>
>>71714906
I wish I could crush your skull into dust.
>>
File: Wut.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
Wut.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>71714906
>>
>>71715857
It could be. Still won't waste my days circle jerking about some made up conspiracies and my "superiority" with other lunatic

I don't belong here anyway and never did

Bye
>>71716057
You'd have to do it harder than the way mohammad daily crush your women's vaginas. I doubt you can do that tho
>>
>>71714906
>The only way you can encounter shitty minorities if you spend your time in shady places.
Like school? In elementary school I got given a concussion by a afghan refugee.
After I graduated from college, couple of months later another afghan decided to do an honor killing on one of the girls that was going on that same college.

This was the time when there were less than 40 Afghans in this city.
>>
File: CvWtPzp.png (93 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
CvWtPzp.png
93 KB, 504x504
>>71716086
ja nee swaar hy praat n klomp poes
>>
So leave, nobody cares about you, retarded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.