[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden allah bills when????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1460683588637.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1460683588637.png
54 KB, 454x439
How come the US moves to nigger bills but sweden is just watching by? I dont think so, when is sweden gonna put allah on the krone?
>>
File: 1448746752591.jpg (53 KB, 919x892) Image search: [Google]
1448746752591.jpg
53 KB, 919x892
>>71714893
>mfw this realy happens
>>
because we're trying to remove bills. bills are useless. I have not used physical money for years
>>
We're doing something similar, we're removing all the kangz and sheeit from our bills and replacing them with contemporary famous swedes, authors and the like.

Example in picture. The 1000 kronor(about 100 dollars) bill previously featured King Gustav Vasa, generally considered to be the father of the nation, will now feature the globalist icon Dag Hammarskjöld, who was the second Secretary-General of the UN.
>>
File: 12.jpg (48 KB, 438x512) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
48 KB, 438x512
>>71717501
Of course, I forgot my image
>>
>>71714893
>>71716146
>using euro

>>71717249
You cucks deserves to be run by the jew. I use cash all the time.
>>
>>71717249
I was just waiting for this response.
>>
>>71716146
I'm going to write to Swedish political parties pretending to be a Swedish citizen in America saying how shameful it is that Sweden has been outcuc- I mean usurped from its leading humanitarian superpower and progressive position by the filthy racist Americans
>>
>>71718023
Write to the Sweden Democrats then. They will answer with "kek 60% white! Don't come back!"
>>
>>71717724
cant think of a single reason to use cash.
>>
>>71714893
Isn't drawing Mohammed supposed to be baf though?
>>
>They dont have Astrid Lindgren on their bills

Stay mad americucks.
>>
>>71718128
Sven we are all in this boat together on the ride to see who can cuck themselves the most
Dont be bitter all we do right now is laugh at the absurdity and Sweden usually provides a lot
Now America provides one because we put Aunt Jimama on our most used bill
>>
>>71718128
>implying SD has any opinion on race
>implying SD doesn't claim that anyone could become swedish
>>
>>71718166
>Anonimity
>Speed of transaction
>Physically see and feel how much you have left to spend
There's 3
>>
>>71718166
Because the globalist leftist roaches wants you to not use cash.

>>71718332
Yeah I know, but they are at least the most redpilled choice we have.
>>
>>71719084
This also >>71719011
>>
>>71719011
>Anonimity
can agree with that

>Speed of transaction
Sweden has a system where you can basically send money through text. Takes 30sec
>Physically see and feel how much you have left to spend
An exact number of how much you have left isnt enough? You have to feel your money?
>>
>>71719310
>Sweden has a system where you can basically send money through text. Takes 30sec
Giving real money to the cashier takes like 5 seconds. And no regular store accepts Swish.

>An exact number of how much you have left isnt enough? You have to feel your money?
Looking at some number is boring. Feeling the cash feels way better.
>>
>>71719310
cash is also free to use and spend, whereas banks charge a fee just so you can use a card or whatever
also a lot of swedes don't seem to realise that unless you are set up with all the cards and apps for paying shit, it can be a massive hassle moving money around and making transactions other than smallish purchases at shops
half the banks where I live won't even take cash and put it on an account now :(
>>
>>71717516
>>71717501
fucking insulting
>>
>>71719469
>Live in Straya
>Every business in the country, outside of chink shops, have Paypass/Paywave.
>Have a zero fee bank account linked with a $100 credit card.
I haven't used cash in years.
>>
>>71719310
cashless society is purely retarded from the perspective of the very small business owner
or another example, would you really expect kids to get a card reader just to collect some pocket money for working their neighbours garden, or clearing snow of their drive?
>>
>>71719469
>Giving real money to the cashier takes like 5 seconds. And no regular store accepts Swish
Mastercard.

>Looking at some number is boring. Feeling the cash feels way better.
i mean i guess

>>71719541
The fee is worth for avoiding having to carry a bunch of cash. the people who dont have swish yet need to get their shit together, pretty much everyone has it now though.

>>71719740
>would you really expect kids to get a card reade
nigga swish is a thing, everyone has it.
>>
>>71714893
>implying it wouldn't be considered absolute haram
Muslims never directly depict what they consider to be sacred, let alone use it as decoration on mundane shit, like money.
>>
>>71719740
>would you really expect kids to get a card reader just to collect some pocket money for working their neighbours garden, or clearing snow of their drive?
It's not impossible due to Swish and the like. But it will probably not happen for some time due to old people generally not being well versed with smartphones and various forms of IT. It's no problem for the kids.

I'm not advocating a cashless society though, it's just that the aspect you mentioned doesn't prevent it. The biggest problem I see with cashless in terms of credit as opposed to bitcoins or whatever, is that you're forced to put all your faith a private bank. With cash there is still the option of storing all your money in a vault in your home, should you so choose. It's not a frequently used option, but it should never cease to be an option in my opinion.
>>
>>71719796
by no means does everyone have swish
also without cash how will you buy anything you don't want to share with everyone? drugs, unregistered workers
if there is nothing you wouldn't want to share with your bank then you're doing something wrong
>>
>>71719967
I agree with this, but fyi at least at the moment i didn't think kids could sign up for swish and the like, unless it was a parent's account which would defeat the whole purpose of learning to handle money
>>
Images of allah are haram you kuffar dog.
>>
>>71714893
Allah has no image our appearence you faggot. i'm so fucking sick that kafirs don't know nothing about our religion meanwhile we taking over the Europe and impregnating their women
>>
>>71720151
cant really disagree with any of this. though signing up for swish takes so little time that everyone really should have it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.