[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Jews kill Princess Diana? She was clearly an anti-Zionist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Did the Jews kill Princess Diana? She was clearly an anti-Zionist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
>>
>>71714727
No, the royal British family did because she was pregnant of a muslim baby
>>
>>71714727
Yeah, one of the reason globalist lost ground in the 90s. They did a rebranding and sold the same poison to this millenial generation.
>>
>>71714727
>Did the Jews kill Princess Diana? She was clearly an anti-Zionist.

If you've ever been to Paris in that part under the Siene it is clear that she was going about 50mph too fast for that road.
>>
She was a degenerate whore who brought shame to the country.
>>
>>71714805
>muslim baby

All babies are Muslim
>>
she was a dune coon fucker good riddance
>>
>>71714839
Yeah, but you could say that about all them royals family, yet the question remains, did the Jews kill her?
>>
>>71714909

Rest of royals are bastions of good.
>>
>>71714727
If the rumours were true and she was pregnant with mudslime Dodi Fayed's child, I think given how politically active and popular she was, she could have kept Britain out of the Iraq war.
>>
Wedding dresses are fucking badass.
>>
If I were the ruling monarch I would have had Diana killed. Shaming the family and shacking up with a sandnigger warranted death.
>>
>>71714727
Was she? I can't find any comment from her on Israel or Palestinians
>>
>>71715020
This. It's not even controversial. It's just like pulling off a band-aid.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 242x208
yes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.