[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give it some antialiasing and this would sell for millions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: modern_art.png (14 KB, 627x725) Image search: [Google]
modern_art.png
14 KB, 627x725
>give it some antialiasing and this would sell for millions in some shady auction
what the fuck is wrong with "art" these days?
>>
>>71713859
By "art" you mean money laundering.
>>
>>71713859
go ahead and get rich selling shitty art then :)
>>
>>71713859
looks like the modern abstract version of the merchant meme
>>
>>71714007
I see it too.
>>
>>71713901
this
>>
>>71713859
>He thinks the actual art piece matters
>And that the artist gets any of that money

It's just a way to launder money, the art and artists are irrelevant.
>>
>>71713859
Jews.
The delibarate degeneration of art was lead by Jews, with Clement Greenberg and Harold Rosenberg as the leaders of it.
You don't blame the artists for their shit art being popular, you blame the critics who helped it to get into the mainstream.
>>
>>71713901
this
>>
>>71714007
>>71714298

i see a bull
>>
>>71713859
https://youtu.be/ZQ4CeNu6Vr4
This video explains the assault on art very well.
Many names are mentioned it, as being the pushers of this degeneracy, and if you delve a bit into their background - you'll come to know that every one of them was indeed a Jew
>>
>>71714007
>>71714298
>>71715090
It's clearly Pepe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.