[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw Hispanic >Tfw obviously dislike neo nazis >Tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>Tfw Hispanic
>Tfw obviously dislike neo nazis
>Tfw Browse /pol/
>Tfw people regularly bash on Argentina and call it racist and want to culturally enrich other nations, blacks don't belong in Argentina just like they don't belong in Russia
>Tfw /pol/ is right
>Tfw you realize you would rather die than have your daughter fuck a nigger.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>71711276
>Argentina
>White
saged and reported m8 next time learn how to shitpost
>>
>>71711615
100000 apologies my Genetically superior Mexican overlord

But first you must check your privilege.
>>
>>71711276

>being non-white and viewing /pol/
>digesting a philosophy that is incumbent on hatred of non-whites
>playing uncle pedro to gain acceptance from whites by hating who they hate

Dont be a cuck
>>
>>71711846

You promise my daughter won't fuck a nigger?
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 645x773
>>71711276
For you hombre.
>>
>>71711846
>Being non white and viewing /pol/

What are you doom here Shiro?
>>
>>71711846
>Being non white and viewing /pol/

What are you doing here Shiro?
>>
>>71711955
>>71711987
t. autistic poster
>>
>>71711846
Well, you guys are the upper echelon of Asia. Don't you hate everyone else because they are darker?
>>
>>71711276

>not always disliking blacks
>>
File: 1459815910461.jpg (192 KB, 620x546) Image search: [Google]
1459815910461.jpg
192 KB, 620x546
>>71712243
I have always hated them, but I always suppressed it because that is what we are supposed to do
After going on /pol/ and realizing it is only going to keep getting worse and it is true that are trying to push race mixing though the media and they want to enrich all nations on Earth

I ...just.....what the fuck would any other sane person do? Blacks can't be ignored

The least I could do is help meme Trump into office.
>>
>>71712207
Aren't South Koreans pale af too?
>>
>>71711987

>Implying im not a white visiting japan for anime and asian pusi

Nigger please.

Anyways, white supremacy is not a club that nonwhites can just walk into because theyre sympathetic to the cause. I keep seeing all these /pol/ threads where nonwhites crop up and start whining and it makes no sense. Dont you have any self-respect? Why the fuck are you here
>>
>>71712841
>Why the fuck are you here

Well I didn't even know what the fuck a a Jew was before I came here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.