[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently discovered part of my family is slavic, but I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: oIWkgGU.jpg (160 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
oIWkgGU.jpg
160 KB, 687x434
I recently discovered part of my family is slavic, but I can't squat like this and it doesn't feel comfortable.

1 - Does it mean I'm not a real slav?

2 - Is being a slav good or bad?
>>
>>71711259
fuck are they wearing track pants
>>
1) Yes.
2) Bad compared to real whites, but being a HUEHUEHUE is far worse.
>>
>>71711310
And Abbos are worse yet. I think slav is the lowest of the not blacks, which by rights is still pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 800x533
>>71711259
I'm half Slav. Fourth generation from Poland.

Even I can do the squat. Fuck off you banana Spanish speaking fag
>>
>>71711259
I am only an eighth russian and I can do that for hours. You are a disgrace to the fatherland.
>>
I used to not be able to assume slav position. Sit like that for at least 10 minutes a day. Actually great for your hips/lower body strength.

Real slavs throw kettle bells around too. I'm American but I have some sputnik friends.
>>
You can't squat?

Are you 300 pounds or do you have toothpick legs?
>>
File: Armenians.jpg (212 KB, 602x750) Image search: [Google]
Armenians.jpg
212 KB, 602x750
>>71711259
What part of slav land are you from thou
>>
>>71711353
Slavs or Mediterranians, I'm not sure. I'd place them about on level.
>>
File: pavel_pistol-300x254.jpg (11 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
pavel_pistol-300x254.jpg
11 KB, 300x254
get on this level OP
>>
>>71711310
>Real whites

Germans just seem to be cuckposting and shilling lately. Accept the destruction of you land cuckold. We will see how "white" you are in a decade.
>>
>>71711292
you cant squat in pants that obstruct natural blood flow
also fake branded track suits are one of the cheapest and most accessible attires that one could acquire, its because china is so close
>>
>>71711440

I can squat but my feet don't stay fat on the floor. I have an average body, but I think i'm not very flexible.
>>
>>71711259
>>71711368
Of course you cant squat since you are half-blood mongrels. You gotta be 100% Slav to squat perfectly.
But since your forefathers couldnt control their dicks you are destined to be a mutt, mix of several but not distinctive to be anyone.
>>
File: theridedoesntend.jpg (243 KB, 1084x924) Image search: [Google]
theridedoesntend.jpg
243 KB, 1084x924
wait i can squat like this does it mean im slav?
>>
>>71711532
>Germans just seem to be cuckposting and shilling lately.
I don't think you understand what either of those words mean.
>Accept the destruction of you land cuckold.
See, THAT is cuckposting and anti-white shilling.
>>
>>71711620
Welcome to the club ameri i mean slavbro.
KURWA
>>
>>71711259
Only prisoners and ex prisoners do the squat. End this meme.
>>
>>71711550
>I have an average body, but I think i'm not very flexible.

don't you do Capoiera on the way to work like all the other hue hues
>>
>>71711620
>wait i can squat like this does it mean im slav?

have you now or have you ever craved Cabbage Rolls?
>>
>>71711259
You must practice. I started when i was 13 in the park. This is also good age to start with alcohol poisoning to gain reasonable amount of immunity towards toxic substances and occasional radiation.
>>
>>71711669
Just being realistic. You guys failed the test. You took in 1.4 million people and did nothing about it.We both know you did nothing to stop it. All you did was whine online and you deserve what is coming.

As for the shilling.Germans often shill on here about how others are not white and how certain slavs are equal to niggers. Your country has 80 million people yet brings nothing to the table here.
>>
>>71711824
>You took in 1.4 million people and did nothing about it.
I know this seems like a lot for a pseudocountry like you, but to us that's 2%. Just to put that into perspective.
>We both know you did nothing to stop it.
Look, basing your opinions on /pol/ memes instead of informing yourself is a terrible idea, so stop doing it.
>>
>>71711259
It's an acquired skill, usually honed during a little jailtime.
>>
>>71711259
I'm trying to do the squat in the pic and I have no idea how to do it casually.

Where am I supposed to be leaning my weight?
>>
>>71711259
we... we actually squat a lot in this region too, I'm concerned. all nork blood here
>>
I am only about 40% slav but i look completely slav. Also i squat. It just comes naturally.
>>
>>71711292

welcome to /pol, newfriend
>>
>>71712082
>/pol
>calling others new
>>
>>71711259
squatting actually is a very healthy and natural position. Sitting on a chair for a long time is unhealthy for the body
>>
>>71711259
Sqating is just a meme nowadays
>>
>be a euro fag
>dispute pecking orders with yoga poses
>>
File: images (4).jpg (2 KB, 150x110) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
2 KB, 150x110
>>71712591
Forgot to add the pic
>>
>>71711259
I can't squat for long but I'm Russian.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.