[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which denomination of Christianity would you recommend? I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2127621335_e0d34cd658_b.jpg (912 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
2127621335_e0d34cd658_b.jpg
912 KB, 819x1024
Which denomination of Christianity would you recommend?
I see a lot of "Christians" who seem like a complete frauds, I'd like to avoid the churches populated by these people.
>>
>>71709950
None. Christianity is a jewish invention.

Who started it? A jew.
Who do you worship? A jew.

Oy vey! Turn the other pocket, goyim!
>>
>>71709950
How about not following a denomination? Study the books, and a bit of history.
>>
>>71709950

Anglicanism was GOAT tier back in 1700-1800s, would probably be my choice.
>>
>>71710079
lol
/thread
>>
>>71710079
Nope. Christianity is the Roman hard counter to Judaism.

OP, as a Catholic, I suggest Eastern (Serbian is best) Orthodox Church.
>>
>>71710531
Your shekels are in the mail! (minus the cost of postage, of course)
>>
Eastern Catholicism is most based. Then Roman Catholicism, and then Orthodox. Everything else is heresy.
>>
>>71709950
Jehovah's witness. They are real Christians and don't follow modern jews
>>
>>71710079
Jesus was red-pilled as fuck though.
>>
>>71709950
I consider real Christianity to be only the words of Jesus. Since Christ + ianity, it was meant to be like that in the first place. But the Jew needed to get his filthy hands on it too. What modern Christians who are more than oftenly Zionists and Jew-lovers obviously didn't read are these words which came from Jesus's mouth:
Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- " (which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)
Gospel of Thomas, 43 ''His disciples said to him: "Who art thou, who tellest us these things?" "By the things that I tell you, do you not recognise who I am? But you yourselves have become like the Jews: they like the tree and detest the fruit, they like the fruit and detest the tree!"
If you ask me, you should just stick to the Thomas Jefferson Bible (which is a book he conducted, making of only Jesus's own words and not the swindlers who corrupted it) and the Gospel of Thomas (which isn't included in it since it was only discovered in 1945).
>>
>>71709950
Eastern rites Catholicism
I'm a Greek Catholic
>>
>>71709950
Christianity is European appropriation of middle eastern culture. Not acceptable.
>>
Buddhism isn't a Christian denomination but it's still the right answer.
>>
>>71710847
Forgiveness-centric doctrines are the perfect vector for exploitation.

And consider this fact: today's top universities have Christian roots, but they spit out jewish degree-holders at rates disproportionate to the American population! Just one more way they control society!

They've been playing the long game.
>>
>>71709950
preterism
>>
>>71711029
>Buddhism
The Tibetan Gesar myth is literally just an eastern translation of the Story of Jesus
>>
File: 1461189936281.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461189936281.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>71709950
None, stop believing in a magic meme man who supposedly went from evil vengeful being to peace-loving hippie in the space of 2000 years.
>>
>>71709950
Catholic or Orthodox. At minimum something very close to them in doctrine.
>>
>>71709950
Catholic is the only good answer.

Orthodox is the idea that a book written 2000 years ago is the only source of truth. Most Orthodox Christians are lazy and bigoted. Niggers of Christianity.
Protestant is the idea that as long as you believe you're blessed, whatever you believe. SJWs of Christianity.
Catholic is objectively the only good version of Christianity. You have a man in charge, which means it's adaptable, and not dogmatic, but it has some kind of authority.

All other Christian denominations are literally degeneracy.
>>
>"shopping" around for exoteric religion

You're the first and foremost fraud here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.