[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory /pol/ Mayhaps Welfare does more good then harm.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: THANKS OBAMA.jpg (2 MB, 2380x3212) Image search: [Google]
THANKS OBAMA.jpg
2 MB, 2380x3212
I have a theory /pol/ Mayhaps Welfare does more good then harm. Yes your tax dollars are paying for dindus and their 16 kids but Niggers don't save their money, Niggers spend there money just as fast as they get it. They have no concept of saving incase of a rainy day because rainy days never come to niggers. there will always be more gibz. That being said the fact that niggers almost instantly spend there money dosn't that cause cash to flow through businesses like KFC and Walmart thus creating more trade? I Understand that a vast majority of their welfare money must go to drugs but even drug dealers gotta eat. They buy expensive clothing and food and what not.
>>
>>71709837
>not understanding that more whites are on gibs than nogs.

OP you're retarded this thread is dead.
>>
File: 1459269441887.jpg (41 KB, 506x494) Image search: [Google]
1459269441887.jpg
41 KB, 506x494
>>71710001
by like 20% you fucking faggot
>>
>>71710062

Butt hurt much, Fag? OP kill yo'self, make us all happy.
>>
>>71710001

>Not accounting for per capita

WEW
>>
Why does per capita matter when they're all fucking leeches? Niggers or Crackers they all deserve death especially the neet faggots that leech on their parents and society.

If you fall upon hard times and need support for a few months, then use welfare but all these fat ass white and black cunts with 50 kids need to die. They are no different than each other, don't try to make a distinction between the two.
>>
>>71710398
Does it really matter? They're all leeches on society, just like the fucking neets on this bored. Nog or Cracka, if you can't survive on your own die.
>>
>>71709837

Raising taxes and spending welfare costs money too. There is a whole administration devoted to it and every dollar that goes towards it is a dead weight loss.

Also read up on economics son. Consumption is not a measure of how well an economy is doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x400
If you have a city that exports money but imports government checks and food, what is ite value? Negative to say the least. Buying KFC and other fast food doesnt help the economy, all it does is put government funds into coorperate pockets.

The inner cities need to export, thats why we need to MAGA. Trenton for example use to be a big manufacturer. Now its blocks on blocks of disabled, retired or just people hanging around. Welfare keeps people alive, but progress isnt rewarded by the system.
>>
>Mayhaps

I've heard this before. WHO ARE YOU?
>>
>>71709837
if you wanted more money to circulate you could have just not taken it from the people in the first place. no one would just sit on a wad of cash. people spend their money, or invest it so some one else can use it in the mean time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.