[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we make /tg/ great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1456273306566.png (2 MB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456273306566.png
2 MB, 800x1000
Looking through the catalog of /tg/ and It's looking a way more redpilled than it was last time I was their (January, left due to the quest threads). Did I miss a large scale occupation or implantation of memetic control?
>>
Their games are being overrun with sjw shit.

Not to mention those kikes at gw are milking them dry.
>>
i wish i had friends to play pen and paper games with
>>
>>71709798
Conjurer here. I only began training recently as I turned 30 this year. I intend to leave humanity behind and journey to Gensokyo at the first opportunity.

I haven't visited /tg/ regularly in years, but I still play weekly.
>>
>>71709959
Not denying that, only that at the minute they're meming hard.

Also no one buys the GW models anymore, either proxies or modded Dawn of War.
>>
>>71710311
Fucking 4rries.
>>
>>71710372
Current campaign is 5E. I also like 3.5E and Pathfinder for classic D&D rulesets. Never touched 4E because it just looked bad.

Also into Shadowrun, WoD, and L5R, for what it's worth.
>>
>>71710015
same desu senpai
>>
>>71709798
PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
>>71709798
/tg/ is full of a weird mix of basement nerds and highly successful, if similarly asocial people. You're on 4chan, the main culture of 4chan is counter-culture, so you shouldn't be surprised as things get more liberal mainstream, that all of 4chan becomes more and more conservative.

>>71709959
Also this, you would not BELIEVE the bullshit SJWs are trying to inject into what is literally a nerds pastime, it's fucking outrageous.
>>
Is it halal to play DnD with women, /pol/ ?

PS: Does bard suck in 5e?
>>
>>71710729
Bard is amazing in 5e if your goal is not doing tons of damage every round, so it depends on the campaign/DM.
>>
>>71710870
I'm definitely going to be support/healer. Except we're all doing odd builds so I'm trying a very strange Bard/Cleric hybrid and see if it sucks horribly or not. Though the campaign we're gonna do is only supposed to be lvl 1-10ish so it might not really hit it's stride until too late in the campaign. We'll see.
>>
>>71709798

Rolllllll
>>
/tg/ is for faggot anyway
>>
>>71709798
Man I wanna be a wizard
>>
File: 1439645788493.jpg (211 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
1439645788493.jpg
211 KB, 1000x741
Feminists keep trying to inject themselves into 40k, like a relentless plague.

For the first time in my life I am glad to say that GW never listens to vocal minorities

The two biggest things 40kucks want is female space marines and Sisters of Battle without breast armor
>>
>>71709798

rollin cause i wish i was a wizard
>>
Quests just need their own goddamn board. They're fucking choking poor /tg/.
>>
>>71709798
Some of the more insane feminists tried to go after Warhammer. A suicidal move if ever there was one.

The Emperor's bastion of money and autism that is warhammer will never be taken by whiney women and their nu-male henchmen.
>>
>>71709798
>No chronomancer
Shit chart
>>
>>71715106
>this desu
>>
/tg/ is full-blown leftist. I left long ago.
>>
>>71711945
How about they give them ugly ork ladies instead?
>>
>>71709798
Rolling son
>>
File: Laughing ork.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Laughing ork.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>71709959
>mfw 40k is completely Immune from that shit, because GW doesn't give two shits about whining from their fanbase, let alone fuckers outside of their fanbase.

>>71710328
Speak for yourself, poor git.
>>
>>71711945
>female space marines
The funny thing about that subject is, that even IF women were suitable candidates for being turned into Spesh Muhreens (they ain't due to the procedure binding with male chromosomes or some shit), the end result would be virtually indistinguishable from the current Spesh Muhreens anyways.
Space Marines are made to be fridge sized, super tough and buff motherfuckers, who are suberb at killing shit, and enduring most grievous damage conceivable. Thus, in order for Fem marines to be at least equal to the male ones, they would need to be just as buff, and tough motherfuckers.

So in short, female spesh muhreens, in order for them to even qualify as spesh muhreens, would be basically indistinguishable from male ones. Because if the weren't, they would be shittier than the male ones.
>>
>>71709798
gimme dat transmuer or necro senpai
>>
>>71710015
Wo lebst du? Wären roll20 Gruppen ausreichend? Erfahrung mit DSA\DnD?
>>
>>71717144
This.

Though when I play Black Crusade I make supermodel Legionnaires because it's the only time there's a good reason for it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.