[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol implying anyone gives a fuck about you -2/10 autistic cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Lol implying anyone gives a fuck about you -2/10 autistic cum guzzling acne ridden socially inept faggots and your shitty opinions. You all should go bleach yourselves since you hate being black so much. You all probably couldn't even get a white girl or a mixed girl to even touch you. I pity you all it must be sad to be ugly faggots bitching about women who never wanted you guys in the first place. I'm a 10/10 black girl who has people flocking to talk to me everyday. I get on dating site just so my inbox is flooded with faggots trying to talk to me and I ignore them all that's how hot I am. Everywhere i fo people flirt with me and try to talk to me. I bet you faggots envy that it must be sad to be a perma virgin who can't even get girls to look in your direction. Lmao I don't need black men's attention when men of other races flock to me begging for my attention. Get fucked you nazis
>>
File: 1405522615679.jpg (5 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1405522615679.jpg
5 KB, 251x240
>>71709630
>10/10
>black girl
>>
>>71709630
So are you. That's totally great, aren't we all were a big and strong united empire under the Tsar-Emperor of Rome and protector of Orthodoxy, you worthless treacherous subgerman pieces of shit that dare leave and backstab our glorious empire fuck you all thieving peasant you were literally created only to make Russia even bigger you irrelevant pieces of swamps with african flags and mentality that poison and decay our glorious orthodox cyкa блять with niggering nogrels from over the oceans fuck you baltics the reckoning will come your potato fields will burn and every vice and hit and spit into the empire's image will be washed away by flame that'll roast you all like a fried potato you are almost worse than roaches.
>>
>>71709630
Kill yourself you fucking disgusting nigger

>10/10
>black "woman"
fucking lmao
>>
>10/10 black girl
>Romania

Something isn't adding up.
>>
File: goodfellas-stacks-o.gif (1 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-stacks-o.gif
1 MB, 320x214
>>71709630
The
>>
Tell me, why was Romania unbanned again?
>>
WE
>>
>>71709630
I don't get it... it's like some of these voters have never even browsed 4chan. What the fuck? If you're going to vote, you need to be informed. Anyone who has read /pol/ can tell you that Clinton is a corrupt neoliberal hawk who does whatever her billionaire donors tell her to do. It's not like this is a nuanced and complex issue or anything... she is clearly a power-hungry capitalist-loving she-devil who will sell out her principles at the first sign of a six-figure check.
Don't think I know what I'm talking about? I've spent hours reading hundreds of comments by unbiased pollacks who know what's really going on. If they didn't, how would they have so many (You)'s?
So seriously: who are these people voting for Clinton? Have they even heard of /pol/? It makes me think maybe we should add "4chan 101" to the core curriculum of every high school in the country. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>71709630
>I'm a black girl
>Romanian flag

b8
>>
File: dick-rub.jpg (265 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
dick-rub.jpg
265 KB, 675x900
>>71709630
>>
>>71709630
>Black
You seem more like a gyppo to me, m8. You're not even a real country. You're just part of Hungary.
>>
>>71709630
I'm good looking as well, nigger. Definitely wouldn't give an ape like you a second look.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.