[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs on War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: war-featured[1].jpg (87 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
war-featured[1].jpg
87 KB, 400x266
what if we've been fighting the wrong guys all the time? If there's someone willing to buy something, there will ALWAYS be someone willing to sell it. Maybe we should punish consumers and not the dealers, don't you think? If you are a jonkie you go to jail, or to the mental asylum or something, and fuck off. You must be a degenerate to be a drug addict, so nothing of value would be lost anyways.

This would solve everything. Why aren't we doing this?
>>
>>71708713
Or maybe just let people buy and sell drugs without punishing them for it.
>>
>>71708713
Isnt 1/3 of your economy based on drugs Argentina?
>>
They punish both already.

Full prisons = happy merchant
>>
Because the war on drugs was something that was created to target black communities. Institutionalized racism.
>>
>>71708713
More then 50% of costumers are black and spics. They will call it a racism.
>>
>>71708957
That's Mexico
>>
>>71708713
We have been doing this for years, private prisons grew out of drug laws and they make killer profits. Meanwhile the druglords are left alone or bankrolled by the CIA.
This shit doesn't work.
>>
>>71710191

Isn't coke legal there?
>>
>>71710438
Coca leaves, but that's not cocaine.
>>
>>71710645
close enough, you're country still uses piss buckets and decent plumbing is a royality.

Also just so I remain on thread topic, I think what you're saying is retarded, to put money into stopping something that people are going to do anyway, IE its already fucking happening, is completely pointless.

And consumers still get picked up by police

But of course this is bait :^)
>>
File: 7817.png (1 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7817.png
1 KB, 480x360
Why not just legalize all drugs so that prices will be lower and regulated?

Also make it so that if people end up in the hospital from drug overdose that they don't get treated.

Soon anyone with addiction issues who can't handle drugs will have removed themselves from the gene pool and we can all move on.
>>
Oh, right. This would totally help, more punishments for victimless crimes, less focus on the people making fucktons of money to fund their criminal empires with. Yeah, I can't see that go wrong at all, it's not like there's a shitton of people who smoke weed, totally wouldn't open the opportunity to prosecute selectively.

How about instead you opt to stop legislating based on muh feels.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.