[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/ 21/cruz-slams-espn-schil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (761 KB, 778x608) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
761 KB, 778x608
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/21/cruz-slams-espn-schilling-fired-obvious-point-transgender-bathroom-use

why do transgender people need to use the same bathrooms as little girls?

and why is the classic lib rebuttal that transgender people are bullied and harassed specifically in bathrooms when petitioning for gender neutral bathrooms?
>>
who cares everyone knows donald trump is so anti pc and says it like it is that hed never cave to sjws on the trans topic

cruz is just a bandwagoner copying trump like he did with the wall and shiiieeeet
>>
File: bathroom humor.jpg (86 KB, 634x690) Image search: [Google]
bathroom humor.jpg
86 KB, 634x690
>>71708685

kek
>>
File: 1337487799127.png (78 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1337487799127.png
78 KB, 253x235
>>71708784
>donald trump is so anti pc

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/10828244/trump-politically-correct-president
>>
>>71708974

nice try shill.

just another establishment lie. trump is not pc he tells it like it is you cruzcuck
>>
>>71708685
who cares. It just a bathroom.
>>
>need
is the operative word here.

Shouldn't some SJW Planet Fitness shithole have the right to drive away the women customers (desperate for an excuse not to visit the gym) with their own self-righteousness? Meanwhile, social pressures at any normie Red Robin restaurant will dictate that mentally ill folk keep their heads down and blend like normal people. This is a societal issue- to be resolved by society. Not bigger government.

tl;dr let them get bullied, it'll work itself out
>>
>>71708887
I wouldn't want him in the restroom with my son either

he's probably a faggot anyway
>>
>>71709450
Who cares about boys? Think of the little girls!
>>
Why do grown men need to use the same bathrooms as little boys?
>>
File: 1339275526006.jpg (20 KB, 460x336) Image search: [Google]
1339275526006.jpg
20 KB, 460x336
>>71709204
>just another establishment lie
I agree with you that Trump is establishment, believing these words to come out of his own mouth...

https://youtu.be/UhxZwBdOsIw?t=59s

... but I'm quite certain that the other thing to which I linked affirming that he'd be a PC president is the truth, as he confirmed today.
>>
>>71708685
Nobody would bully or harass them in the mental wards where they belong. Have libs ever considered that?
>>
>>71709312
See
>>71708887

The sentiment behind this is accurate. Do you want some degenerate weirdo scoping your daughter out in the one place you aren't allowed to be in? And that's the rub, right? The degenerate weirdo gets access to the ladies room because "muh feelings"
>>
>>71709924
I haven't seen one tranny in my whole life.
>>
>>71709505
>Who cares about boys? Think of the little girls!
I think the reasoning here is that all the women who go through the process of gender reassignment intend to be full bore dykes, whereas some men are more liable to put on a skirt to be with the the little girlies. Whenever you hear of a woman taking advantage of little kids its typically from a position of authority, not a random act.
>>
>>71710053
I met one recently for the fist time. (filipino-american)
It was really fucking weird and unpleasant both the situation and the """"person""""
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.