[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we save it, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: southafrica.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
17 KB, 1145x828
Can we save it, bros?
>>
>>71707503
No
>>
>>71707503
It's gone.
>>
>>71707503
Negative.

It shall forever be a brutal lesson.
>>
there's like 4 million whites compared to 40 million blacks and the latter is just going to keep increasing

they're already lost
>>
>>71707503
NO
>>
>>71707503
Hey Boers.

I respect your will to survive through thick and thin.

You've been marginalized battered abused and vilified.

You fulfilled God's two great commissions (and I'm a fedora, but find them applaud worthy):

From Genesis, to control nature and all that swim, walk, fly , creep and crawl on it- you irrigrated it the land, drained the swamps, reduced mosquitos, tamed and bred animals ;

From the Gospels, to go forth as disciples and Christianize the world.

You let the natives- who genocides the previous natives of the land- live off your dividends, then accepted them as equals.

But you've reached an impasse. Fight or flight.

You want to fight? Be prepared for genocide, total war, smuggling nuclear weapons, sanctions from the world, outbreeding the enemy.

You want to flee? To ahead. Stop having families. Push for immigration to the Nethlands, UK, US and Australia en masse and harder than You have before. Call out their hypocrisy.

Just stop trying to justify this precarious halfway existence living in your hated communities, surrounded by interiors, relegated to the margins and treated like tax cattle .

>B but this is muh home
No White Man.Its not.
>>
File: 1439482379858.jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1439482379858.jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>>71710110
>>
Whites should secede.
>>
China will.
>>
https://youtu.be/eke3l8Tmqdc

Its gone. Sad! They should demand relocation before theyre all robbed and murdered. Thats no way to live.
>>
Is there any hope of Indians or Chinks magically taking it over or is it forever doomed to be just another failed nog country?
>>
>>71710110
No, that last sentence is utter bollocks. The Dutch have lived there since 1652, the Zulu mainly immigrated 150 to 200 years later. The only people with a bettet claim to those lands are the Bosjesmannen and the Hottentots, but they are nearly extinct.
>>
>>71710530
I don't know about South Africa specifically, but Africa is pretty much becoming a Chinese colony.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (35 KB, 456x439) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
35 KB, 456x439
>>71710110
>being this much of a cuck and wanting to give everything to the niggers
shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull kiddo?
>>
File: 72938479238.jpg (69 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
72938479238.jpg
69 KB, 500x417
>>71713338
Then get the fuck off 4chan and do something about it.
>>
>>71713517
my company employs around 50 niggers (because it's law, not because i want to). if they force me out that's 50 families cucked. so it's up to them
>>
Meh, i honestly cannot care less about a nigger. I want this country to burn and the animal oogaboogas to exterminate themselves. Another failed nigger state? No. Just a nigger state. Period
>>
>>71713636

How many employees do you have in total? Is there some wikipedia article of this law or something I can read? I don't know much about South Africa.

Is there any whatsoever significant opposition to the current idiocy?
>>
>>71713913
Read up on Black Economic Empowerment Bill in south africa
>>
No, the nation of South Africa is lost. Whites will leave en masse. The nations white stock will be depleted or simply a smaller minority. It will just remain a nigger state with some remanants of what it used to be
>>
>>71713913
just under 100
>>
>>71707503
We need to catholicize niggers again, this is the purpose of religion. Only way to save it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.