[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you be required to undergo musical training at a young age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 124395740_014_123_338lo.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
124395740_014_123_338lo.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1067
Should you be required to undergo musical training at a young age?
>>
>>71706824
Yes. It's good for the brain, plus, if you turn out to be a bum you'll at least have some kind of talent you can put to use.
>>
My kids will be.

Will I try to force music education on other peoples' kids? No.
>>
>>71706824
Yes. Kids should do that, it will make them smart. Other things that will make them smart are playing physical games, writing with their hands, writing in cursive, speaking and writing in Mandarin. Typing in keyboards and social media make them dumber.

Studies have shown that writing, especially in cursive, makes you smarter. Scientists have also discovered that learning Chinese Mandarin makes you better at Math.

https://languageboat.com/2013/09/07/scientists-claim-learning-chinese-makes-you-smarter/
>>
Encouraged yes, required no.
>>
>>71706824
yes it's good for math
>>
>>71706824
>Forcing people to do anything
Sometimes I don't get you faggots
>>
>>71706824

What's her name, you faggot? I need to know for..... research purposes.
>>
>>71706824
sauce on those titties please
>>
>>71708358
>>71708368

it's literally on the pic, tards

>>71708249
it's not forcing anything, it's as much fundamental skill as reading/writing
>>
>>71708528
>Fundamental skill
Put down the weed Leaf
>>
>>71708528
It's not fundamental skill, it has no practical use outside of music in contrast to reading/writing.

>>71707767
Talent doesn't work that way.
>>
Required no, encouraged yes.
What you really need to do is teach them languages.
>>
Maybe if you want to make them into little faggots. Not for my kids, no. The arts are for queers.
>>
>>71706824
not "should" but you know, voluntarily, yes.
not everybody is gifted with music or cares much for it. some are more gifted visually and should focus on that instead. I know that's the case for me. music education wasn't particularly hard for me but my teacher never really explained the whole music note system in a decent way.
>>
>>71709033
lol. closeminded fucktard.
>>
>>71706824
No, I don't want more autists and junkies in this world
>>
>>71706824
Parents should expose their children to a wide variety of experiences, and once the child finds the 1-2 things they really enjoy the parents should support the kid in those activities.
>>
>>71706824
With titties like that, she doesn't need a talent.
>>
>>71708128
>discover
>claim
You need to work on your English.
>>
>>71708528
duuuuude weeeeeeeed
>>
File: recorders_trans.jpg (14 KB, 271x290) Image search: [Google]
recorders_trans.jpg
14 KB, 271x290
>>71706824
It's mandatory in all US schools anon.

Remember recorders?
>>
>>71708903
Never said anything about talent. But knowing how to play an instrument for someone else's entertainment when you're down on your luck could at least get you a little spending money.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.