[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we taxing Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17
Why aren't we taxing Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, etc. for our military presence

As far as trade goes, you Europeans don't bring shit to the table. We would be better off having you cucks taken over by Russia, letting the dust settle, and becoming allies with the USSR.

The only thing we'd lose is your "culture" which is becoming more and more worthless as you bend over for rapefugees
>>
>>71706619
Nigger I'll get two of my buddies, we'll hop into my truck and we'll defeat Russia.
>>
>>71706619
cuz u started 4 retarded wars that noone wanted to be part of dipshit
>>
After a lifetime of participating in the American political system the only conclusion is this: Shit only ever gets worse because Democrats only ever vote for things that hurt Americans and Republicans only ever vote for things that hurt foreigners.
>>
>>71706619
cause we dont want your army presence at all and also not being an occupied country.
>>
>>71706705

I heard you frostbacks have millions of tons of stockpiled snowballs, watch out Russia
>>
>>71706963

Our Army presence in your country is as much of a deterrent as nuclear weapons. You should honestly be kissing American ass.
>>
>>71707121
i rather have no american influnce, an own big german military and own nuclear program.
>>
>>71707464
You've had more than your fair of chances for that Klein
>>
>>71707464

Sorry boyo but in reality you are a sitting duck
>>
>>71707589
untill you and the anglos ruined everything, i hope you at least enjoy the jewish owned western world you fought for
>>
>>71706619
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sends Canada a bill for 1.1% of their GDP for not honoring their NATO obligations. That or kick them the fuck out.
>>
We don't even want you here. And before you mention the Russian boogeyman they are so broke and their tanks so rusty that they couldn't attack Europe even if they wanted which they don't.
>>
>>71707842

The only thing nickel-noses control is our entertainment business which you box heads eat up.
>>
>>71706986
Implying Americans are as prepared for the Russian winter as Leafs

Seriously, US foreign legion of Canadians for winter warfare
>>
>>71707121
>>71707464
>>71707589
>Germany
>Holds off 3 superpowers twice in two generations
>People still think they can't hold their own
>>
>>71709135
By "holds off", do you mean "got utterly demolished every time"? Germans are cancer.
>>
>>71708105

They have increased spending and reformed/are reforming their army from one with the goal of global invasion and control to a more mobile force able to control its periphery. While they probably couldnt occupy all of Europe for very long, they can take the Baltics in 60 hours and Gotland and close off the Baltic. Their recent shift to this policy means a lot for Europe, because they were fragmented, disorganised and underfunded when they were still trying to keep up the dream of invading another major power. Not anymore.
>>
File: 019.jpg (82 KB, 484x757) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
82 KB, 484x757
>>71709276
>Hard working
>on time
>Best engineers
>are known for gassing jews and hating non-whites
>white themselves
>nice beer Festivals
>though we got stomped the economic superpower in the EU

Yeah, we Literally lost at life tbqhfam
>>
File: 1413098316109[1].jpg (64 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1413098316109[1].jpg
64 KB, 640x426
America will not want all those soldiers back on home soil.nor will they want all that second hand equiptment back.they will want to export more soldiers/equipt to prop up arms sales/taxes etc. corporate America
/jews money makes billions in sales.
>>
>>71706619
>unironically wants the American occupation to ask for occupation money

we are already cucked by your oil companies and other American shit quality products.

You also know what will happen if you leave, Europe will have a renewed struggle for power and the weak EU will be replaced by a strong France or Germany leading Europe to its superpower status and thereby outcompeting the USA.
>>
File: 1460118161093.png (87 KB, 465x580) Image search: [Google]
1460118161093.png
87 KB, 465x580
>>71706619
Why the fuck would you tax us for military presence?

We're not in NATO, even though you absolutely want us in since we have a very strategic position in the Baltic Sea.
So your country is very happy to be working with Sweden, and no obligation to help us if we happen to be taken over by Russia.

Greedy fucking anglos.
>>
File: af1 cuba approach highres.jpg (703 KB, 2592x1751) Image search: [Google]
af1 cuba approach highres.jpg
703 KB, 2592x1751
>>71706619
>Build huge ass military
>Voluntarily help out allies
>"HEY HEY PAY FOR THIS SHIT KEKS"

m8 are you retarded?
Plus we don't have a huge military presence, helping out other countries, out of the pure goodness of our hearts.

How do you think America is so dominant in the world economically? It's because we gain a shit ton from our allies who are compelled to be our allies because we help them out a lot. And because we have this huge presence we can prevent other countries going against our interest.

Nigger you think every major government using American made software (Windows) is a joke? Or American made computer components? These examples are just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not saying we leech of our allies, it's mutually beneficial. It's not a coincidence that "Western nations" are the best countries to live in. All the best countries to live in are almost always "western" or at least fairly aligned towards the west (Tiger Asian countries). All of these countries are great because we cooperate together.
>>
>>71706619
Because:

A)You aren't there to protect anyone but to push your global interests

B)We actually waste a lot of money already in tax relief toward your bases and other things

I mean, if you want to leave do it.
It would be nice to go back being a sovereign country.
>>
>>71706619
Protip : the US military was kicked out of France in the 60's.

Actually you do get something in return from those countries though, you get to use them as potential forward bases for wars, there is a diplomatic edge and the world is forced to trader in dollars anyway.

I love the USA as much as one can, but why are so many of you butthurt about this? You've already taken over the world after WW2, there isn't even a need to military occupy other countries. Actually you would save a lot of money if you stopped doing that, and America is best when it is non-interventionist.
>>
>>71706619
>paying for the US military

Calling violent occupation "defense".
When will the US military leave?
>>
>>71710038
French anon speaks the truth.

Stay safe from ISIS Frenchbros.
>>
>>71706619
Are you sincerely stupid enough not to understand your military spending is basically a part of bought friendship? The US is not doing it out of virtue and self-sacrifice but out of self-interest.
>>
>>71709981
>Western nations are the best countries to live in.
What the fuck are you smoking? Western countries are nigger shit holes. It's not the 50s anymore.
>>
>>71710038
I agree, which is why our current foreign policy pisses me off so much, and why I voted for trump in the Illinois (my state) primary
>>
>>71709839

>strategic place in the Baltic sea

As if that means fuck all with considering your military is basically a cardboard wall (and that goes for the Netherlands, France, and Italy)

When push came to shove in WW2 your country was ransacked. US presence in your countries is a backbone to keep your countries from being invaded, but even then you fuck yourselves over by inviting rapefugees into your country en masse because you cuckolds have taken us for granted
>>
>>71710648

> US military being bought friendship

Lmao we have absolutely ZERO to gain with being allies with the french. What do you bring to the table? Crumpets? You exist because of the US. Now paypal me the portion of my taxes spent on military for keeping you frogs relevant
>>
>>71709828
Within 20 years you chuckle fucks will be at each other's throats again. You can't help it, that's just your programing.
>>
File: wSBFy2h.png (110 KB, 794x454) Image search: [Google]
wSBFy2h.png
110 KB, 794x454
>>71710892
>When push came to shove in WW2 your country was ransacked.

Ransacked by whom? German soldiers never fought on Swedish soil, and we stayed neutral during the whole war. You clearly never studied European history enough.

Sure, we traded with both sides of the war, but we were never in a conflict.

I won't disagree with that our military is a cardbord box, that much is true, but USA has a large interest in cooperating with Sweden because of earlier stated reason and technology we posess. So taxing us would be fuck stupid.

I don't see how refugees has anything to do with this.

I do not know why I am discussing this with you, you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>>
lol canada, no military, no good anti poverty programs, no amazing bridges roads or public transport, free but shit healthcare, taxed up our asses on everything.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO???????
>>
>>71711536

lololol Sweden allowed Nazis to use their railways and land to further their conquest. In fear of being whiped off the map your people helped the enemy.

I mean seriously, your country is comprised of slack jawed faggots. The only reason you and other Euros aren't spending more on military is because BIG BROTHER has your back, what exactly does sweden have to offer? Science that exists only because Sweden can invest money into tech instead of defense?
>>
>>71711536
>be 91.83% less likely to be in prison
you're 91.83% less likely to be a nigger
>consume 45% less oil
Sweden is a fucking single state out of the United States
>spend 40.2% less on health care
I think you forgot that
>you make 22.54% less money
>be 76.32% less likely to be murdered
Niggers in Chicago inflating the statistics on this one
>Have 11.18% fewer babies
>SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 1459352830934.gif (138 KB, 1114x835) Image search: [Google]
1459352830934.gif
138 KB, 1114x835
>>71711934
>the enemy
You're the only enemy senpai.

The world does not revolve around the US, I know this is hard to hear for your tiny indoctrinated anglo brain, but please see reason.

Esrange and top grade weapon production to name two large factors.
>>
File: 1456054929774.jpg (2 MB, 1116x1579) Image search: [Google]
1456054929774.jpg
2 MB, 1116x1579
>>71712387
>Sweden is a fucking single state out of the United States

It's per capita you fucking cretin.

>Niggers in Chicago inflating the statistics on this one

They're still Americans, your people, your country is pretty terrible senpai.
>>
>>71706619
You can fuck off anytime, nobody wants you.
Of course you made this thread so you're too stupid to figure out it the US isn't the helping hand of the world and having bases around is in its own interests.
>>71708416
Oh yeah, everything that happens is for the american people by the american people.
Keep sleeping, if you're lucky enough someone will blow you up in a falseflag attack and we'll have one less dumbfuck in this world.
>>
>>71712549
>It's per capita you fucking cretin.
Source?

>They're still Americans, your people, your country is pretty terrible senpai.
All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
>>
>>71712444

You're right, the world doesn't revolve around the US. But your life should revolve around kissing my nut sack. The reason you have your safe spaces and welfare is because you don't have to worry about defending your country because we do it for you. I pay taxes to keep you safe.
>>
Canada actually spends a decent amount for our Population.
Our training makes up for our lack of equipment as well.

Gotta say, having served with Americans, you guys need to stop spending so much and training more.
Never a friendlier bunch of guys though, on one tour I was on patrol with some Ameribros and we found a dude legitimately fucking a goat. Holy shit was that a great day
>>
>>71712444
>The world does not revolve around the US

Yes, yes it does. What is petro-dollar? What is world reserve currency?

>>71712549
>They're still Americans, your people, your country is pretty terrible senpai.

Sure thing there, Ackmed.

Go rape a goat.
>>
>>71712553

We have bases in your country so we can attack enemies from attacking our allies, which include you.

You seriously think that the US would be in jeopardy if we weren't in your country? There is an entire ocean between you and I. We are there so we have a head start to protect YOU in case of invasion and as intimidation.

Europe is still relevant because of the US. The truth hurts, cuck. Now PayPal me my well deserved portion of the tax that I pay to keep you alive
>>
File: 1461133472606.png (167 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1461133472606.png
167 KB, 293x398
>>71706619
MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUILD FUCKING SPACE SHIPS INSTEAD OF MILITARY SHIT.

It's like the game civilization were you've already won but keep pumping out soldiers, then another country works on science and beats you at the end when they build the inter-steller ship.
>>
>>71706619
>>71706619
I'm sorry. You are retarded.
>>
>>71712884
>they spend their GDP
>to protect countries that don't even want them too
>for free

america is literally cucked into being a meatshield for europe

nice 1 america
thx for the free tanks
>>
File: 1316997018955.jpg (121 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
1316997018955.jpg
121 KB, 922x692
>>71713024

That's because it's our sacred to duty to kill sand niggers with military shit.
>>
>>71706619
These days our artisan hams and cheeses and beer and wine are better than the Euro-shit anyway.
>>
>>71706619
I would be glad if your armed forces fuck off of my country.
>>
File: FaggotSoldierToughGuy.jpg (47 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
FaggotSoldierToughGuy.jpg
47 KB, 550x412
>>
Some people really are fucking clueless. softened by times of peace that we even reject the thing that has kept peace for so long (USA)

I fucking love USA bros they are literally the best thing I can imagine for a nation with that much power.

World police, so what? they have higher moral standards than every other country I can think of. Imagine any other country with their power and influence and tell me with a straight face that there would be no genocide or ww3 instantly started? thats right you cant.

So show some respect you absolute fucking cretins.
>>
Uh don't laugh too much at poor Europe being invaded by muslims, ameribros. Your country has been completely taken over by jews by now and history shows it's just as bad. Enjoy your last years of dominance before your country is turned into utter shit by its masters. You know it's going to happens.
>>
>>71706619
Dubya tried to tax us, mostly to help american steel mills.

Pentagon laughed at him, calling it a great joke.

Pentagon laughed at him so hard he pissed his pants.
>>
>>71713280
no lol
>>
>>71713280

I'd bet my left nut you've had zero negative interaction with US soldiers, let alone any interaction at all. You're just butthurt because the USA is in your country protecting you and it puts you in a submissive state.

So lick my butthole, you take your security for granted.
>>
>>71706619
Honestly, I think you should. These are you vazal states
>>
>>71713166

I agree we're being cucked by Europe. Using us as a shield, and it's why you need to PayPal me a portion of my tax dollars spent protecting you.

It might just be 20 dollars but I want my god damn Tubman
>>
File: 1460749509781.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460749509781.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>71706619
The second yank politicians start demanding tribute for the privilege of using Britain as a glorified aircraft carrier is the day I hope you're promptly told to pack up your shit and go home.

But that'll never happen, our politicians are spineless.
>>
>>71714238

Right because the US simply landed planes in Britain and that's all. Just used you as a landing pad. Limey, chinless wonder. The US supplied you niggers with supplies to keep you relevant and in the end it was what got us into WWII after the goobacks attacked Pearl Harbor. You honestly need to be thanking the Russians for that one.
>>
>>71714765
We aren't talking about WWII or the Cold War here. In those scenarios you were facing as much of an existential threat as we were.

The fact of the matter is, the bases the US have on foreign soil now aren't there out of altruism.

You're a superpower and you want your armed forces to have a long arm. Force projection is what separates you from the chinks militarily.

Why should anybody else pay for that? It's a bit fucking cheeki m8
>>
>>71706619
You aren't present in France stupid american nigger.
>>
>>71706619
Usa cucked by NATO members lmao
>>
>>71706619
You dictate nearly the entirety of their foreign policy. That's your tax.
>>
Doesn't the USA actually pay the hosting countries for the bases?
>>
>>71715700

Doesn't matter if we have bases in your cucked country, we have bases in countries which surround every one of your borders

Plus your president has come around to adore American policy after the terror attacks. Who knows if those attacks could have been prevented had we had been present in your country and helping with your national security (which you should pay for)
>>
>>71715980
You literally don't help with internal policy, why do you spout those lies ? Are you the police now ? Do you seriously think in germany it's the US force deployed to take care of german business ? You do fuck all and just spy on them while staring intensly at russia.
>>
>>71706619
>As far as trade goes, you Europeans don't bring shit to the table.
Wrong, what we bring is our open asses for your companies.
We would like to bring more things to the table but you retards won't let us.
See the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, it is a FREE TRADE agreement but you dumbfucks won't let european (mostly french) companies get into bid for public works contracts in america which is why the french government is against TTIP atm. We can't really bring much to you as long as you are one of the most protectionnist country in the world while forcing your allies to let your companies make tax free business in europe
>>
>>71715980
If you're such a bunch of heroes why didn't you stop the attack in belgium since you're here.

De Gaulle best president. Glad he kicked your insufferable arses out.
>>
>>71706619
There is no bases in France.

I wish EU left NATO.
>>
>>71715649

Because without us Europe would be for the taking by China or Russia. Just look at the graph in the OP, China and Russia combined could make the entire continent of Europe get on their knees if America stayed out of it. Shit if it wasn't for Russia, Germany alone would have annihilated your continent.

I should reiterate that Euros should also be paying Russia for simply staying put, like a "massa please don't hurt me" tax
>>
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 180x280
>>
>>71711934
Nazis were good guys you fucking fat ugly burgercuck. Your genetic garbage dump of a country deserves worse then death.
>>
File: 1460857585458.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460857585458.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>71716245
Remember what I said about force projection?

An army of 3 million zipperheads is useless if you can't move the bastards or mount any form of attack on a country in a different hemisphere.

Hence why the states having bases overseas is in your own self-interest, your government has lobbied for them to be there in the first place for fucks sake.

As for Russia, that's why NATO exists. We're the mighty morphin power rangers, nigga
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-06-42-22.png (1017 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-06-42-22.png
1017 KB, 1920x1080
>>71716766
>>
File: health care spending.jpg (110 KB, 1131x681) Image search: [Google]
health care spending.jpg
110 KB, 1131x681
>>71706619
Same reason we aren't subsidizing your medical bills, burger. You guys waste your money thinking the most expensive equipment is always the best and cut corners on your training budget. If we need a stronger military we'll spend more on our own.
>>
>>71719064

> insinuating Canadians pay for American's health insurance

Never go full retard you frostback maple-sucker
>>
>>71706619
>This much defense spending
>Shitty jets and undecided/lost proxy wars to show for it
>Meanwhile kek health spending
>Disses the cradle of western civilization despite being cucked themselves
Ebin maymay mister 63%
>>
>>71710774
Are you retarded? Where do you want to live? China? The Middle East? Africa? Western Culture is still the best and the only countries that compete are still Westernized.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.