[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canadian border officers have arrested an African man, b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Canadian border officers have arrested an African man, believed to be 30 years old, who spent the last six months attending Catholic Central High School while posing as a teenager.

What does /pol/ think about this? Absolutely haram or a guy just trying to get ahead in life?

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/border-officials-arrest-man-who-was-attending-windsor-high-school-as-a-teen
>>
>>71706420
If he tells them he identifies as a 16 year old he'll be untouchable. Trudeau himself will pardon him and gift him with a small white girl.
>>
>>71706595

Dude looks in his mid thirties though. How did they not see the reality in front of them?
>>
>>71706662
If you told me all three of these guys were 30 I'd believe you.

Blacks don't crack m8
>>
>>71706737
>Blacks don't crack m8
Is that why they rub themselves down with cocoa butter?
>>
>>71706420
Very ageist of them, not cool
>>
im not gonna lie, I would totally go back to high school and rule it if I could
>>
>>71706420
wasn't there an ms paint comic about this?
>>
>>71706420

I respect him for pulling it off for so long without anyone noticing.
>>
>>71707068

Yeah but, how dumb are Canadians not to see this obvious shit? Fucking Canada is shit tier country for sure.
>>
File: the-three-golliwogs.jpg (21 KB, 198x290) Image search: [Google]
the-three-golliwogs.jpg
21 KB, 198x290
>>71706420
Good, while we're at it can we send the idiot SJW that let him in in the first place to Darkest Nigtonia, along with the pitch black golliwog on the right with the alien nose-bridge fold. The nog on the left can just be sent across the river to detroit, he looks like he'd blend right in.
>>
>>71706662
>"You look 30"
>RACIST
That's why
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.