[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: imrs.php.jpg (335 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
335 KB, 1484x1113
>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted.

>I grew up as a child of evangelical missionaries in Honduras, very aware of racial diversity because I was the blue-eyed, cotton-topped white kid who stuck out like a sore thumb, but all the while felt deeply connected to the people there, even though we looked very different. My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes.

>When we were still dating, a common bond that drew us together was the fact that Rachel and I both wanted to adopt. While we were fertile, we were both deeply convicted that one of the ways to be pro-life is to involve ourselves in adoption.

>There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends as my son gets his hair cut on a Saturday morning.

>There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair.

http://archive.is/392D0
>>
enjoy em while they're cute lel
>>
>>71706159
The dude looks like more of a bitch than his wife.
>>
that man even has that numale cuck look on his face, what a faggot
>>
Their kids will hate them.

Happens with Chinese adoptees too.
>>
>>71706221

But they aren't cute to start with.
>>
>>71706159
Are you sure they're not Mormons?
>>
>>71706614

>Several years into our marriage, even as we were pursuing the idea of returning to Honduras as missionaries with the Presbyterian Church in America...

Nope.
>>
>>71706159
how does christianity become uncucked. Christianity is more egalitarian and leftist on race than even liberals now, it's a disgrace
>>
>>71707174
Yep, universalism is a cancer wherever you find it, Christianity, Islam, Communism, or Leftism
>>
>>71706159
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I CANT EVEN
>>
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>>
>>71707159
>Presbyterian Church
They are considered a mainline church, not an evangelical church. In fact, Presbyterian Church USA is one of the most leftist denominations in America.

Evangelical denominations include Southern Baptists, Full Gospel, COGIC, Church of God, and several other branch denominations. The mainline churches are the old school ones like Presbyterian, Lutheran, Episcopalian, and Methodist.
>>
>>71706159
lmao this country is fucked
>>
>>71707601

What? How does that even make any sense?

Oh wait.

>a fucking medpack

>>71707729

Man, I can't keep track of that many denominations. What the fuck are the differences between them anyway? I'm not asking you to go into an elaborate explanation, just the most obvious stuff.
>>
File: jeb suicide.gif (722 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jeb suicide.gif
722 KB, 320x240
>>71706159
>>
>>71706159
Didn't even need to read the post. One look at his face and you just know he's a cuckmaster 9000.
>>
>>71707174
Jesus is egalitarian on race and on humans as a whole. Christianity is essentially race blind.
>>
>>71706159
So Varg-sama was right about christianity
>>
>>71706159
There is "something" enriching about it and "something" wonderful about some relationships which would undoubtedly have been replaced by other types of relationship had they decided to have their own children.

When you're unable to clearly state what the advantages of your decision are maybe it's because there is no advantage. These people are brainwashed.
>>
File: kuHOUel.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kuHOUel.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>71707909
>>
>>71707909

Look, I don't usually give a shit about religion, even though I was baptized Orthodox Christian, and follow some of the traditions for the usual holy days, but Varg is a cunt and an idiot. He is a faggot that ran away from Norway and he advocates bringing Islam into Europe, thinking that once it destroys Christianity, his own particular faith will spread more easily.
>>
>>71707785
Some say drinking alcohol is okay but not excessively, the mainline churches don't practice evangelism(spreading your faith and telling people about Jesus outside of the church) while the evangelicals, as the name suggests do. Some think having certain musical instruments played in the church is sinful and only play piano or organ. Groups like Seventh Day Adventist believe in keeping many Jewish traditions and many eat kosher and observe Jewish holidays like Passover. They also have services on Saturday.

All the other differences are rather minor and the denominations only exist because of infighting within a church. One person disagrees on doctrine and went a few miles down the road and established their own church. Rinse and repeat and now you have dozens of Christian denominations.
>>
>>71707729

The guy in the article is the one calling himself an evangelical. He should know about his own shit, especially since he's been a missionary since he was a little kid.
>>
File: 2129509696_be14dfebf6_o.jpg (837 KB, 2000x1327) Image search: [Google]
2129509696_be14dfebf6_o.jpg
837 KB, 2000x1327
>>71706484
they really aren't is say they look like alligator bay to me
>>
File: $$$$$$$.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
$$$$$$$.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>
>>71708174
bait*
>>
>>71706159
>Time to take a shower.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (69 KB, 630x458) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
69 KB, 630x458
>>71708078
Christianity has been nothing but suicidal.
>>
>>71708320
>>
>>71708320
>>71708407

Granted, I know shit about Catholics, but wasn't the previous Pope removed in a very short period? What, it was only 7 years or so? And then retreated to some kind of monastery, out of reach of anyone? Yeah, not suspicious at all.
>>
At least they'll grow up in a two parent household now
>>
File: 1458761646435.png (99 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
1458761646435.png
99 KB, 258x330
When they grow up they wondu nuffin
>>
File: 1460348921984.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460348921984.png
27 KB, 499x499
>>71706159
>These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants.
>There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair.
kek, this is good satire
>>
File: 1447731943061.gif (3 MB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
1447731943061.gif
3 MB, 375x250
>>71706159

OP, you're an idiot.
>>
>>71707785
>Man, I can't keep track of that many denominations. What the fuck are the differences between them anyway? I'm not asking you to go into an elaborate explanation, just the most obvious stuff.
Ignore what he said. Evangelical churches shill for jews and conservative values like muh sex after marriage, Mainline churches have queer transexual female pastors and shill sjw shit
>>
>>71707601
I CUT MY FINGER, PLEASE HELP ME APPLY FIRST AID
>>
>>71708558
Well...at least she's not fucking a black dude or anything. As far as we can tell.

Adoption is ok. You're not destroying your lineage or anything. As a matter of fact you're trying to redeem someone else's.
In a weird fucking way...that's kinda noble.
>>
>>71709267

Except they're both fertile, or so they say in the article, so there is no point to adopt. Especially not outside your own race. What, kids of your own ethnicity don't deserve the consideration of being given a home? That's racist.
>>
>>71709604
True.
No I think they're fucking stupid and he is in reality, probably cucked.
It's just that this article isn't exactly the end of the world.
And there's a sliver of a chance that they're actually normal
>>
>>71711247

>And there's a sliver of a chance that they're actually normal

Do you really believe that?
>>
ONLY IN AMERICA
>>
>>71711502
Hey I said there's a sliver of a chance, not that I'd stake my life's savings on it.
>>
>>71711700

You're the one to talk.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.