[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MILO BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: darling.jpg (53 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
darling.jpg
53 KB, 600x849
Milo BTFO by Black Lives Matter protesters!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/screaming-black-lives-matter-protesters-bust-milo-yiannopoulous-speech-chaos-ensues-video/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/v4kW1WA5cp
>>
Pretty funny. I love how pissed people get about Milo.
>>
>>71706042
Don't shill this faggot kike here please, kthx.
>>
>>71706042
Wow that's pretty homophobic. BLM needs to check their privilege.
>>
Tell niggers to not chimp out, chimps out.
>>
File: 1433281358089.png (180 KB, 379x551) Image search: [Google]
1433281358089.png
180 KB, 379x551
>>71706765
kill yourself
>>
Seemed pretty benign to me... Nothing out of the ordinary
>>
>>71707347
Joshie pls.
>>
File: =).jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>71707436
*recognised*
>>
Even 'educated', 'civilized' nigresses will start screeching and throwing tantrums when they don't like something.

I can't understand how they can walk into a room full of white people and not realize how their behavior is an embarrassment to themselves and their race.

Fucking niggers, man. Free to act like animals, and we let them do it and excuse it by calling their awful behavior 'their culture'. If Milo were just a wee bit more based, he might have called them out on it.
>>
>>71706042
milo is doing god's work

his homosexuality makes him bullet proof against liberals
>>
>>71706765
can you imagine what would happen if you posted "don't post milo" and /pol/ actually stopped posting milo?

of course you can't
because it wouldn't happen
so why would you waste your breath?
>>
>>71706042

On the one hand, he's a degenerate nigger loving faggot. On the other, he's currently aligned with me politically.

So I'll tolerate threads about him. And there's really nothing out of the ordinary in that video. Niggers and race traitors being niggers and race traitors.
>>
>>71707588

Hi Joshie :33
>>
>>71707774
So in Britain you are only allowed to imagine mundane practicalities?
>>
>>71707683
They have mental problems dude. Check their medical history it will be prescription medication and antidepressants.

The birth control medication makes women irrational too. I would always notice my gf's mood change when she was on the pill, I started wearing a condom and she stopped taking it and all of a sudden she wouldn't get as upset and angry.

These kids are taking the pill from as early as 13, 14 years old. Imagine what happens to their developing brain as its addled by these drugs.

It's not their fault, they get told drugs that make them hyperemotional are safe and fine to use. They get exposed to propaganda which is inculcating them as obedient nonthinking democract voters. It's a tinderbox waiting to explode.

We were told that the future dystopia will be people unemotional and unthinking. It's much easier to manipulate an emotional person, because emotion clouds all judgement.

As a black kid raised in America you are basically fucked from square 1. It would be a miracle to be conservative, have a stable family, and work decent jobs. Those few that make it see the rest of their demographic and say- well I don't want nothing to do with these niggers, let me be as white or asian as possible and get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>71706042
throwing childish tantrums and all in all being simply a asshole to other people just because of their white skin color is not BTFO anyone.
>>
File: ass_by_salmioch-d51otwp.jpg (43 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
ass_by_salmioch-d51otwp.jpg
43 KB, 400x523
>>71707925
:Omg hi! how are you
>>
File: 1450358065456.jpg (74 KB, 293x298) Image search: [Google]
1450358065456.jpg
74 KB, 293x298
>>71706042
>Milo told the crowd he would donate $20 to Trump for every interruption.
Fucking Milo, I wanna claim him as my waifu.
>>
>>71708097

Good, drinking whiskey and coke :p nice trip code lol.
>>
>>71706042
You realise this faggot only pretends to hold these opinions to win popularity and attention right?

Wake up /pol/, you're being taken for a ride by this fake chucklefuck
>>
> Blackie demanding special treatment

Nothing to see here, just black supremacists who want to censor the truth again.
>>
>>71708332
The ride is entertaining. It's not like he's running for elected official or anything. He can do and say what he likes, and we're free to laugh at videos of niggers flipping out about it.

The hilarity here is the reaction he's creating - not that he's somehow our representative out in the real world. He's just triggering the shit out of SJWs and batshit leftists.
>>
>>71708332
>implying youre smarter than pol
>>
>>71708332
>wake up sheeple he's a gay half jew
who the fuck cares he brings my views to a broader crowd
>>
File: 1445529517978.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1445529517978.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>71708588
Everyone is buttmad about Milo because he talks shit about the Alt-right and atheism.

Milo's absolutely based, and who the fuck cares if he loves sucking uncircumcised cock. He's a fucking fag, no shit he'd advocate it.

Just because he doesn't understand the alt-right doesn't mean that he doesn't help us out when it comes to SJW's and other issues
>>
>>71709327
>he loves sucking uncircumcised cock.
He has stated in the past he much prefers cut
>>
>>71709533
Typo. I meant the later, obviously on this board the controversy is with chopped weiners.
>>
>>71709327
>talks shit about atheism
Yeah because Christians totally aren't just cucks or loonies, when will you stop with this roleplay you do only to "piss off leftists"? Nevertheless Milo doesn't even live up to his "Christian" values so it doesn't matter.

Milo goes completely against NatSoc values. I'm not even talking about his sexuality know, I could give that a free pass if he wasn't a flamer. He represents typical degenerate western lifestyle created by Jews. He says Hitler admiration is just a joke. He's part of the problem. What "other issues" than feminism or free speech he can actually talk about without looking like a complete clown?
>>
>>71707879
>Hating people just for being gay

Want to know how I know you're a memeloving, buzzwording faggot?
>>
File: 1370051803387.jpg (57 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1370051803387.jpg
57 KB, 750x600
>BTFO
>A few angry niggers were yelling in the corner at the end of the event
>>
>>71709994
Fuck yourself. What do you know about NatSoc values you Mongol? Goebbels spoke at length of the dangers of puritan cocksuckers who hated fun.

And go hang yourself in a corner with your childless atheist friends you degenerate saunacoon.
>>
>>71711244
>What do you know about NatSoc values you Mongol?
Probably more than yanks, considering we actually were part of the Axis and still try to cling on those values. Love and respect for your nature and its people, lack of self-absorbed thinking. American, or British, will never be real NatSoc. They will always be just memesters, aka white supremacists.
>>
>>71708000
>The birth control medication makes women irrational too. I would always notice my gf's mood change when she was on the pill, I started wearing a condom and she stopped taking it and all of a sudden she wouldn't get as upset and angry.
birth control pills does nothing other than to trick the womans body into thinking she's pregnant. she's full of hormones, that's why they act this way.
>>
>>71706042
Niggers still don't understand the concept of freedom of speech.
That event is about Milo and him expressing himself. They have the same right but not during the time he's speaking. Pretty simple, yet too complex for these apes.
>>
>>71706042
That's not BTFO that's just cut off during his speech.
Speaking very loudly=\=making sense.
>>
>>71706042
Just here to thank my doctor.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.