[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/travel/uk-lgbt-travel-advice-north-carolina-mississippi/index.html

[The].... situation could be set to worsen after the UK government updated foreign travel advice warning British citizens about risks visiting America's south.

The update issued by the UK Foreign Office on its website under the heading of "local laws and customs," highlights potential problems for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LBGT) people.

"The U.S. is an extremely diverse society and attitudes towards LGBT people differ hugely across the country," it says. "LGBT travelers may be affected by legislation passed recently in the states of North Carolina and Mississippi."

https://youtu.be/ldsJ0laYn6s?t=2m24s

It makes you if we should issue warnings in the US for all the fucking terrorist kebabs England likes to export. British terrorists have actually killed more Americans abroad in the last two decades than plane crashes.

So because we dont want perverts harassing women, they get to ignore their no-go zones and suddenly we are the United Soviets of America rolling tanks down the street looking for trannies as groups of Republican Youth Leagues chase trannies through the street and conduct trials in basements followed by summary judgement and sentencing to be delivered in the town square.

Thats right, Blighty, we yanks are in the midsts of a coup so you better just keep your gay asses at home sipping tea and munching crumpets while you have civil discussions about what to do about those Arab hoards approaching your porch-steps, you fucking Dr. White honking jam-rag fucking spunk-bubbles.
>>
>>71706018
So it's true what they say about British men?
>>
Don't Muslims hate transfaggots?

Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>71706018
>It makes you if we should issue warnings in the US for all the fucking terrorist kebabs England
Please do.
It might create a sense of perspective and knock some sense into people.
This country is so bipolar at the moment. Sometimes it's based, sometimes it's tumblr tier
>>
Over here we've got travel warnings about going to Belgium and France.
>>
>>71706296
We've had travel warnings to the continent since the 1000's, it's not news here
>>
>>71706290
>>71706296

Honestly, you all have my sincere sympathies. Its the state of the world. I don't blame your citizens. Your governments are working against the people, the governed. We may only barely have a chance to escape it ourselves.

This is why there is an effort to balkanize the US. We have the advantage of a lot of empty land, so poisonous ideas take longer to reach tipping points, The host tends to recognize the toxin before it can get too entrenched and start rejecting it.

A lot of empty land slows decay, because its harder to get everyone in many different places to immediately adopt a bad plan. All our internal disagreements act as a brake and can be a good thing.
>>
>>71706018
why do they keep making these rulings about bathrooms somehow related to gays, lesbians and bi people? Every single time I've seen anything about it people say its discriminating against LGBT, making them second class citizens, etc. Its just the tranny freaks. I know a lot of gays that don't like being lumped in with them to begin with, and that was years and years ago before this new age social justice and identity politics were a big thing.
>>
>>71706583
But do you not find it odd that right now there are countries in Africa that are safer to travel to than countries in Western Europe?
>>
>having an issue with this

It's great. Warn all the fags and trannies. It's bad for them here. Don't come.
>>
>>71706759
Attacks in Europe are just higher profile, not going to Africa is just common sense so no need for a travel warning
>>
Why don't they issue a travel warning for the sharia zones in England? They execute trannys and fags, Kek.
>>
>>71706018
Wait a sec, a travel warning just because some states are making people use the correct bathrooms?
>>
>>71706018
This is the dumbest thing I have read all year.
>>
Are the Brits sending trannies too pee in girls toilets?
>>
File: 2015guyz.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
2015guyz.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>71706018
Western Europe is officially lost. Can we will them all and start again? At this point they pretty much deserve to die.
>>
>>71707205
KILL!**
>>
>>71707168
kek, exactly what I thought
>>
File: notice the smiles.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
notice the smiles.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>71706626

The same reason 'marriage' was a 'gay' and 'bisexual' issue when in fact it was the lesbians who actually wanted it.

Its to present the appearance of a lot more people caring about something.

Its beginning to fall apart. The feminist and counter culture warriors have finally disgusted their own base with their desperate clinging to identity politics. The new generation of generally homosexual males simply cant talk about it with a straight face, the bisexuals never get noticed in the first place and everyone is generally sick of the lesbians histrionics. It was never a strong coalition to begin with.

There is, however, enough males who are emotionally broken to seek to be offended by association and have so little else in their lives that they will parrot any party line to feel included.

Even if its the 1,897 contradictions in pro-trans modern narratives, like somehow you can identify as a female but gender roles dont exist, or that you can claim mysterious genes are physical medical evidence of your condition that you refuse to have tested, but when a medical professional observes the physical evidence of dick and balls and declares "It's a boy", somehow that biological evidence that everyone can see doesn't count.

Its the same with every minority. The minority isn't really the beginning of the problem. Blacks, gays, all began as fairly socially assimilated groups before the identity wranglers showed up and convinced them they should be outraged.

Trannies have not been holding their piss for 50 years. They've had this figured out, however they do it. Suddenly, we are somehow causing them to wet themselves.

Its partly our own fault for giving it oxygen. The less you indulge the culture pundits either way with a response, the less they have to work with.

All you have to do is say "no". You dont have to explain it. Then when some slimeball lawyer takes it to court, there is no outrage besides the plaintiff, and no one takes them seriously
>>
>>71706018
Does the UK also warn Brits visiting the south that not only are butter knives unregulated but that people walk around with guns on them?
>>
>repelling the redcoats without even firing a shot

Fucking brilliant
>>
I think we need a bomb or mass shooting to stop the fucking tranny shit and piss coverage.
>>
>>71706018
And the majority of London.
>>
File: 1435194580579.gif (17 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1435194580579.gif
17 KB, 645x773
in alabama if you want to use the wrong bathroom in walmart you better be passable. if a woman freaks out some dude will come and knock your ass out.
>>
File: 082415-trump-your-cat-2.jpg (193 KB, 478x477) Image search: [Google]
082415-trump-your-cat-2.jpg
193 KB, 478x477
>>71706018

>https://youtu.be/ldsJ0laYn6s?t=2m24s

fuckin 'ell. Good find. The true /pol/ anthem.
>>
They should issue travel warnings for London.
>>
File: 1460008953594.jpg (168 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1460008953594.jpg
168 KB, 709x648
>>71706018
>>
>>71706018

>jam-rag

haven't heard that since my teens
>>
File: 1328315743001.jpg (296 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1328315743001.jpg
296 KB, 1600x1067
>>71707205

I like to think Poland will handle it. After collapse, I expect they will form a bloc of sensible East Europe and once again lead a cleansing.

People confuse the good character of the Poles as naivete. Europe is again learning that is a mistake, and eventually go crawling to them for forgiveness and to clean up their mess.

Expect Russia to show up with smiles and an empty plate. If they know theres a land buffet open, you can bet they'll want in on it. Poland can give them some scrap and maybe we can see some peace in Europe.... at least for a decade. They cant seem to go longer than that without some war breaking out. The EU was over before it began and everyone should've known it.

The whole damn thing was a scam and a crime against the people, and now its becoming obvious to schoolchildren.
>>
File: 1245667448293.jpg (10 KB, 323x203) Image search: [Google]
1245667448293.jpg
10 KB, 323x203
>>71707459
>>
File: 39809978743274.gif (247 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
39809978743274.gif
247 KB, 500x380
>>71706241
>tfw they start killing them
>>
File: 1372171050744.jpg (49 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1372171050744.jpg
49 KB, 640x426
>>71707535

Thats the real issue here. If they pass, no one would notice.

Limbaugh once remarked that feminsim was so ugly women could get jobs. Its sort of the same thing here. If they could pass, no one would know.

This is to get the 'uggos' (where political gender issues seem to always emanate from) access that the passing ones already have.

I hate to be so crude about this, but it keeps showing up. Females, gays, trannies, lesbians, straight men and women- I dont care who it is, the blunt crude fact is that people who are getting laid- however they are doing it- dont sit around bitching about gender issues.

I hate to put it that way, but I keep noticing that gender issues always seem to follow the unattractive and socially inept.

Thats what gender issues have always been, a lobby for the frustrated and emotionally imbalanced. Its not an illusion, its what it looks like, bitches, whiners, kissless and misfits...
>>
File: 1372172226396.jpg (62 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1372172226396.jpg
62 KB, 640x427
>>71708327

... Its one thing to have a position, its another to never be able to shut up about it. I dont care what someones orientation is. If they cant stop talking about it, it is QED evidence that they cant stop thinking about it. Which means they arent doing what they are thinking about, and the math adds up pretty quick.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Its not a fucking discussion. Once the point is made, thats it. I get tired of people getting roped into this shit and giving oxygen to people who beat off mentally yakking about it. Its a trap. Thats why homosex was called the 'love that dared not speak its name', because no matter how you come down on it, there is no way to keep talking about it without unintentionally promoting it.

You arent doing society any favors by getting on tv and indulging gay discussions by railing against it, because you cant keep telling the young not to do something over and over and then actually expect they wont do it.

People need to just shut this shit down once and for all.

Let people do what the fuck they will do and when a conflict emerges, simply learn the power of combining a majority with one goddam word: No.
>>
Do they think we'll start chucking fags off of buildings like ISIS does?
>>
>>71706133
>So it's true what they say about British men?
Probably not because there is no such thing as a british man anymore.
>>
>>71706018
I love how lgbt nutjobs always try to appear as victims even though no one actually gives a fuck about them. No, faggots, no one will harass you on the streets in any US state or any western country. Stop pretending to be attacked everyday when you've never been attacked in your whole lives.
The only times faggots and trans nuts are attacked is by sandniggers and niggers, but of course they love those, they vote for politicians bringing in as much muslim diversity as possible then complain about being victims. Of course their imaginary aggressor is always the normal, white man.
>>
File: 1347705733192.jpg (161 KB, 720x668) Image search: [Google]
1347705733192.jpg
161 KB, 720x668
bumping my worthless thread
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.