[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you have to be born in a country to be able to vote in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Should you have to be born in a country to be able to vote in its elections?
>>
>>71705936
NO!
SOMETHING GIVEN HAS NO VALUE!
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x431
That depends on how much you love America

If yes then I don't see why not
>>
should have to be a landowner
>>
>>71705936
Nah..
You should also be literate and pay taxes.
>>
>>71705936
Consider Lebanon: should someone born in a country, but who spends almost all of their life outside it, influence its government at all? The only fair standard is that the voter have to eat the consequences of their voting.
>>
>>71705936
You should have to be a CITIZEN in order to vote.
>>
>>71705936
If you legally immigrate and are paying taxes like the rest of us, yes you should be able to vote.
>>
>>71705936
no, that's racist.
>>
>>71706114
This
>>
>>71706391
why?
>>
>>71706510
no skin in the game, no say in it.
>>
>>71705936
you do not get the Citizenship if you are born in it in the most countries.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>71705936
ideally it'd be something like
>be a net payer of taxes (so no gibsmedat classes voting for more handouts)
and
>be a citizen with at least ten years of continuous residence preceding the election (which is 3 election cycles here, long enough to get a feel for things and integrate into society properly)
>>
>>71706578
No skin?
Even if you aren't a landowner the draft (should it come) will fuck you.
>>
>>71705936
Only white landowning males should be allowed to vote dingus

That is depending on the country. I don't care how Chinese or Iraqis decide on their ideal voting system
>>
>>71705936

Who is this cock sock?
>>
>>71706716
Also, if your not a landowner you are probably inferior mentally and/or physically and should be fucked by this evil hypothetical draft.
>>
>>71706716
>implying america will ever have a draft again

Lol have fun even raising that topic with how most millenials are
>>
>>71705936

>TFW I have that bitch on snapchat
>TFW i have so many nudes of her i don't even look at them anymore

feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>71705936

You must be a landowner or have children.
>>
>>71706983

>not sharing nudes

bad goym
>>
>>71705936

Yes. And not only that, but you have to own land and can't have ever received any government subsidies.
>>
>>71705936
>>71706983

There's something about her upper lip area that just kills it for me.
>>
>>71707139
it might be your autism flaring up
>>
>>71706968
People are rowdy right now, but once they feel the whip of our owners we will quickly fall in line. Mark my words.
>>
>>71706946
Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up, superior man.
>>
>>71706360
cuck
>>
>>71706587

Most people here think every country gives citizenship simply by being born there. I've argued against it and people freaked out, especially liberals. They couldn't comprehend that being born in a certain place doesn't automatically make you a citizen. Shitty new world law that is outdated as fuck.
>>
>>71707399
its in the usa and france i think. Austria for example has one of the strictest citizenship laws worldwide. If you get another citizenship beside the Austrian one, you loose it and if you want to get the Austrian one, you have to deny the other one first. ( a few exceptions are made )
>>
>>71706983
of course you're not going to post them. you're going to be a faggot
>>
>>71706093
This...And at least one parent has to be native born as well.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.